Darkseid VS The Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Darkseid- Classic

VS

The Magus- Classic

quanchi112
Magus wins.

Stoic
Darkseid.

Bouboumaster
Afro Magus?
If so, Magus pimpslap him.
Other versions of Magus end with Darkseid winning.

LordofBrooklyn
The Magus should win in Afro form but stalemate in others.

When has the Magus showed psi defense?

SquallX
Isn't this the same Darkseid that mind controlled at least 100, 000 Daximites? And that was just an Avatar.

Fought agaisnt the Anti-Life, though he had help from 4 other power houses.

Show me what Magus brings to the table for me to change my mind.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by SquallX
Isn't this the same Darkseid that mind controlled at least 100, 000 Daximites? And that was just an Avatar. No to all

Nietzschean
^

afro magus had mastery of 5 of the 6 aspects of reality.

he was able to reach through time and space and zero in on Adam Warlock.
able to swallow warlock into himself while being an abstract to show Adam Warlock what he would one day become.

the other versions of Magus are heart breakingly weak and a shadow of his once magnificent power.

kigaloo
Originally posted by Nietzschean
^

afro magus had mastery of 5 of the 6 aspects of reality.

he was able to reach through time and space and zero in on Adam Warlock.
able to swallow warlock into himself while being an abstract to show Adam Warlock what he would one day become.

the other versions of Magus are heart breakingly weak and a shadow of his once magnificent power. darkseid can reach through time and space also and has done so several times

Nietzschean
Originally posted by kigaloo
darkseid can reach through time and space also and has done so several times I know. he has done it with his Omega Beams. but, he hasnt done it with Class and majesty like Afro Magus in an abstract god form.

The Magus swallowed Warlock and took him into his own reality similar to Mephisto's soul realm..

As powerful as DS is he is not a master of 5 of the 6 aspects of reality.

LordofBrooklyn
Was there a Magus respect thread?

Nietzschean
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Was there a Magus respect thread? I wish we had one and someone posted Afro Magus feats from Adam Warlock Annual #1..

there is a reason why Adam Warlock and Thanos couldnt defeat him and had to travel back in time and Adam kill himself at the moment of Magus creation where he was at his weakest.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Was there a Magus respect thread? No, and I have no idea why.

SquallX
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
No to all

No to what?

Those feats are classic Darkseid, considers pre-crisis, or Kirby's Darkseid.

Sr J-Bieb
No to what?

Those feats are classic Darkseid, considers pre-crisis, or Kirby's Darkseid. That the GDS Darkseid. IE another reality
And it wasn't an avatar

SquallX
That the GDS Darkseid. IE another reality
And it wasn't an avatar

Great Darkness Saga is canon to the pre-crisis era Darkseid and post-crisis, another reality doesn't mean it's not canon.

Yes, it was an Avatar. Read Final Crisis, hell read pre-crisis Darkseid stories. Dessad has acted as Darkseid multiple times.

Sr J-Bieb
Great Darkness Saga is canon to the pre-crisis era Darkseid and post-crisis, another reality doesn't mean it's not canon.

Yes, it was an Avatar. Read Final Crisis, hell read pre-crisis Darkseid stories. Dessad has acted as Darkseid multiple times. It was from the future that never came to pass.

Technically every Darkseid is an avatar following Final Crisis. Saying every Darkseid is an avatar carries no weight.
Before FC there's Darkseids that are meant to be real, and Darkseids that are meant to be avatars, and that's what the forum goes on unless stated to be FC. As much as you might disagree with that logic, that's how the forum roles.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that that was not Desaad though.

SquallX
It was from the future that never came to pass.

Technically every Darkseid is an avatar following Final Crisis. Saying every Darkseid is an avatar carries no weight.
Before FC there's Darkseids that are meant to be real, and Darkseids that are meant to be avatars, and that's what the forum goes on unless stated to be FC. As much as you might disagree with that logic, that's how the forum roles.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that that was not Desaad though.

It doesn't matter if it's from a future that never came to be, it happen.

Final Crisis clearly retcon all of Darkseid showings to be nothing but Avatars of himself, like it or not you have to deal with it, you can't just nitpick.

The Dessad thing was just an example, never said GDS Darkseid was Dessad.

Sr J-Bieb
It doesn't matter if it's from a future that never came to be, it happen.

Final Crisis clearly retcon all of Darkseid showings to be nothing but Avatars of himself, like it or not you have to deal with it, you can't just nitpick.

The Dessad thing was just an example, never said GDS Darkseid was Dessad. Not to the Darkseid in this thread. Not to any other Darkseid except GDS Darkseid.

I just said that, and this thread states Classic Darkseid.
Think logically here, having FC Darkseid in every thread defeats the purpose. You think the thread starter here wanted FC Darkseid to fight Magus?
The thing with Darkseid here is that it's not FC unless stated.

Good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.