Superman vs Classic ION

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Classic Ion at his best vs

1.Regular superman
2.Superman Prime
3.Superman 1 million
4.PC Superman
5.Superman prime 1 million

Whose the victor and why?

JakeTheBank
Kyle rapes.

PillarofOsiris
I don't think he's beating number 5.

cdtm
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I don't think he's beating number 5.

Superman Prime 1 Million doesn't have a lot of feats.

None of them should beat Kyle Rayner.

The fact Kyle is classic Ion just cinches it. evil face

Sirius77
Ion pretty easily.

Badabing
Kyle stops at 2. Yeah, I said it Mindset! sneer

abhilegend
Kal pimpslaps "alley rat".

blue_beast
Stops at 3

BlackZero30x
Ion snaps his fingers and none of them exist without even messing up the time-stream......

because as kyle pointed out to hal he could do that.

abhilegend
Superman sings him out of existance. He actually did it!superdur

biscuits

blue_beast
1 Million punch him so hard his all bloodline will be erased smile

iceman24567
ION obviously clears it

Juntai
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Ion snaps his fingers and none of them exist without even messing up the time-stream......

because as kyle pointed out to hal he could do that. Hal, possibly. Superman.. no Everything comes from Superman. smile

blue_beast
1 Million drops a galaxy on his head FTW dancesuperm

iceman24567
I already know this blue beast fool is just spamming the thread up thumb down

cdtm
Originally posted by Juntai
Hal, possibly. Superman.. no Everything comes from Superman. smile

Kyle snaps his fingers, and Fawcett wins the lawsuit. And now we're reading the Fawcett label, with Superman the underused secondary Cap. big grin

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Kyle snaps his fingers, and Fawcett wins the lawsuit. And now we're reading the Fawcett label, with Superman the underused secondary Cap. big grin
facepalm

blue_beast
Originally posted by iceman24567
I already know this blue beast fool is just spamming the thread up thumb down

butthurt about previous Debates? U MAD? http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/images/2/20/Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Juntai
Hal, possibly. Superman.. no Everything comes from Superman. smile

laughing I guess that's true.

JakeTheBank

lol I can only imagine how many people would kill themselves in response.

Juntai
Kyle snaps his fingers, and Fawcett wins the lawsuit. And now we're reading the Fawcett label, with Superman the underused secondary Cap. big grin Mxy, maybe. Kyle, no. smile

Badabing
I already know this blue beast fool is just spamming the thread up thumb down He may need banned. mmm

blue_beast
Originally posted by Badabing
He may need banned. mmm

banned for stating my opinion within 2 posts that werent even double posts? really? erm

Badabing
Originally posted by blue_beast
banned for stating my opinion within 2 posts that werent even double posts? really? erm I'm gonna say...mhmm

YES!

And for your previous warnings for racist remarks/threads. Also for being a damn stinking sock! sneer

river kid
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm gonna say...mhmm

YES!

And for your previous warnings for racist remarks/threads. Also for being a damn stinking sock! sneer

Blow me you fat f^ck, thats right i have seen your photos and you are just a fat griz eating italian, you mad about all the posts i used to post about you calling your mother italian whore! Lol, you can ban me all you want it will never change the fact you are a fat insacure italian trash that started to buff himself to cover that fat and insacurity of yours, you stink of griz you dirty italian trash go back to your italy and f^ck a goat in some village

tsscls
Originally posted by river kid
Blow me you fat f^ck, thats right i have seen your photos and you are just a fat griz eating italian, you mad about all the posts i used to post about you calling your mother italian whore! Lol, you can ban me all you want it will never change the fact you are a fat insacure italian trash that started to buff himself to cover that fat and insacurity of yours, you stink of griz you dirty italian trash go back to your italy and f^ck a goat in some village

This, sir, goes too far! There are a great many sufferers of insacurity in the world, and it's widely known that the use of griz is one of the only known remedies for their horrible ailments. (Which include morbid obesity, goat-****ing and Italianism) That's why I'm for the legalization of griz in the US! Ron Paul 2012!

Ion stops at 5.
4 gives him trouble with his anti-Ion vision.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tsscls
This, sir, goes too far! There are a great many sufferers of insacurity in the world, and it's widely known that the use of griz is one of the only known remedies for their horrible ailments. (Which include morbid obesity, goat-****ing and Italianism) That's why I'm for the legalization of griz in the US! Ron Paul 2012!

Ion stops at 5.
4 gives him trouble with his anti-Ion vision. Plus lasagna droolio

DarkSaint85
Plus lasagna droolio

He gives him trouble with anti-Ion vision and lasagna?

river kid
isnt that lazania?

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He gives him trouble with anti-Ion vision and lasagna? Lasagna is a beast in its own it solos

Badabing
Originally posted by river kid
Blow me you fat f^ck, thats right i have seen your photos and you are just a fat griz eating italian, you mad about all the posts i used to post about you calling your mother italian whore! Lol, you can ban me all you want it will never change the fact you are a fat insacure italian trash that started to buff himself to cover that fat and insacurity of yours, you stink of griz you dirty italian trash go back to your italy and f^ck a goat in some village You are an angry little putanna. wink

Never mind, Pr already banned you. vin

Galan007
'fat griz'. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.