Wildcat vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Personally, I think this is a more fun match than Cap vs Bats.

No shield for Cap, h2h only.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Rogers. Stronger, faster, more agile, more endurance, better damage soak, better range of skills, etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Rogers. Stronger, faster, more agile, more endurance, better damage soak, better range of skills, etc.

Do you think Cap hits harder than Wildcat? I mean punch wise.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you think Cap hits harder than Wildcat? I mean punch wise.

I do.

carver9
What episode of the justice league cartoon was it that had wildcat on it...I want to look at it.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
What episode of the justice league cartoon was it that had wildcat on it...I want to look at it.

It was an ep of JLU; had Black Canary and Huntress in it if I remember right.

Stoic
It was an ep of JLU; had Black Canary and Huntress in it if I remember right.

Yeah that was a great episode. They need to relaunch that stuff, because Yu-Gi-Oh just doesn't do it for me. You know Yugi is as bad as Bob Reynolds right?

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

The one where Green Arrow got turned into hamburger?

That was awesome. ^_^

X6GvNQws7AM

tkitna
Cap beats him. I really cant see Wildcat winning.

Igniz
Captain America wins this.

BlackZero30x
Cap wins.

Interesting fight though. Knowing wildcats power set if it was no KO's this would go on forever.

DarkSaint85
Cap wins this - and yes, I think he punches harder. And faster. /is Wildcat still limited to just boxing?

Lord Feron

BruceSkywalker
good match.. as good as Wildcat is, Cap will outlast him and eventually knock him out

CosmicComet
DxRKwKJI_uI

Who'll whip the giant attacking America? We know its no one but CAPTAIN AMERICA! ♪♫

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.