Captain America (no shield) vs Daredevil (no weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is basically a fight with no weapons. Captain America doesn't have his shield and Daredevil doesn't have his sticks.

Who wins? Who has the best skills out of the two?

JakeTheBank
Cap has the better physical stats and is as skilled as Matt is at the very least. Matt's radar sense enables him to stay in the fight longer than most, though.

leonidas
yeah, cap's too strong, durable and more skilled than dd. he'd work like hell for it though but i still think he'd take the very healthy majority.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cap has the better physical stats and is as skilled as Matt is at the very least. Matt's radar sense enables him to stay in the fight longer than most, though.

The only stat I think really matters is Caps endurance.. When it comes to things like striking ability and speed/agility, high level streets should be able to keep up. (You can give examples of upper level streets holding their own with characters that outstat them)

And DD should be even faster, given how often he not only deflects bullets, but occasionally redirects them with accuracy.

Some of that can be attributed to his radar sense, but you can't completely downplay the reaction times needed.

marwash22
Cap wins.
DD has the better skills.

leonidas
dd more skilled than cap? i'd have to disagree with that.... dd is VERY good. but cap sets the standard imo.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

DTM
Cap wins much more than not, but all close matches.

Daredevil1
Like most have spoken Cap wins the majority.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Pretty much.

quanchi112
Cap wins.

BattleMage
Captain America

cdtm
Originally posted by marwash22
Cap wins.
DD has the better skills.

Agree with this.

But I think DD wins too.

Daredevil1
Yeah DD wins the minority of the time

cdtm
And the majority, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.