Galactus vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Max powered, peak Big G, vs Eternity.

Who wins?

ozz81
thats a good match up but hard to say maybe big g just...

Bouboumaster
Unless he try to absorb everything, I don't really think Galactus can win this. He can, however, hurt him a lot, but not win.

Colossus-Big C
Eternity, spite

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Eternity, spite

This really should be the case, BUT that should be the result of alot of Eternity's fights; Eternity is an expert jobber and has been chocked out the Ancient One, harmed by Dormmy, and has been messed over by Nightmare...

Galactus would annihilate any of those 3 beings...

Anyway, in a comicbook, Galactus could very possibly win this, but in a forum fight Galactus only wins if he uses the Ultimate Nullifier...

janus77
stalemate. Eternity is what Galactus at "full power" should be. I don't see there being any power difference between the two.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by janus77
stalemate. Eternity is what Galactus at "full power" should be. I don't see there being any power difference between the two.

Thats not exactly true; we dont know just how powerful Galactus can theoretically become...

Afterall, in the Black Celestial Arc, he was going to eat the multiverse; surely that feat would have made him far more powerful than Eternity...

Anyway, I took the OP to mean a very well fed Galactus; in which case he cant win without the UN, but if we are talking theoretical maximums, then Galactus spites Eternity...

guy222
until big g recreates earth

he's not defeating e

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.