Suspended from school for 2 days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

koko692
man i feel awful now... i was suspended from school for burning a trash can with paper towels inside it.... I burnt it inside the locker room and extinguished it w/ the shower.... escaped from the back door of the school and got caught.... i have no idea why we were caught but it must be because of the melted bin we left behind... 5 days later my buddy and i was ordered to meet the principle... it was scary. we told them the truth and we got suspended for 2 days.... we were not staying away from the school though, we need to show up and stay in a room for 8 hours and do our work. my dad called me and i panicked... i called him back and i told him the truth.. it was so emotional by then... anybody played with fire in school before? or got suspension before? i'm pretty worried since this is my first suspension... even the word "Suspension" sounded terrifying lol...

rudester
ahhh just walk it off. Highschool is the best time of your life, the memories you make there will last you a life time. Soon everyone will forget about it and to be honest no one really cares, not even the teachers; their just doing their jobs. The truth is they dont really care about you, they just want their small fat paycheques and pay their bills. But leaving a fire unattended, well that is stupid but next time dont follow the crowd and just do normal stuff like putting glue on the teachers chair.

"Just keep your head out of trouble". In grade 4 or 5 maybe 6 who cares, anyways I brought a magnifying glass to school and I was burning shit with it, ants etc...lol (real dork) and some little girl in grade 2 told on me. The teach on duty took it away and I never saw my magnifying glass ever again, it was my dads too. If I could go back in time I'd punch that little B* nock her out cold. lol

Kharhmah
Originally posted by rudester
ahhh just walk it off. Highschool is the best time of your life, the memories you make there will last you a life time.
I really ****ing disagree...

Barker
You are a ****ing dumbass.

dadudemon
Originally posted by rudester
ahhh just walk it off. Highschool is the best time of your life, the memories you make there will last you a life time.

I agree for the most part. You're old enough to think like an adult but not old enough to have all the responsibilities of an adult. If you did not have fun, it was all about your attitude. If you were picked on, you didn't leverage both the school faculty and the law. smile

CowardlyBlakMan
Almost painful to read. Reminds me of a multi-directional straw I once used as a toddler.

Cyner
lol...

I used to get suspended quite frequently, for fighting, and telling off teachers, and generally not giving a singular care. You'll be fine, really.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree for the most part. You're old enough to think like an adult but not old enough to have all the responsibilities of an adult. If you did not have fun, it was all about your attitude. If you were picked on, you didn't leverage both the school faculty and the law. smile
I was picked on by almost all of my year, all the way through high school.
11 - 16. Five years and the school never did shit.

rudester
Originally posted by dadudemon
You're old enough to think like an adult but not old enough to have all the responsibilities of an adult.

I would cut you. I work, I cook, I live alone, I pay bills, taxes? what else should I do?

rudester
Originally posted by Cyner
lol...

I used to get suspended quite frequently, for fighting, and telling off teachers, and generally not giving a singular care. You'll be fine, really.

Finally someone smart of of the group of dumbasses.

http://mimg.ugo.com/201012/4/6/2/135264/cuts/red-forman-dumbass_528x297.jpg

jinXed by JaNx
You're lucky, especially in this era. You should have been expelled or suspended for half the year and forced to have your parents pay for home schooling. Please swallow a bullet so the rest of us don't have to put up with you when you become an adult and enter society.

Insomniatric
Never gotten suspended in High school, but I did in middle and elementary school for fighting and what-not (occasionally).

If you fight in my school, you get arrested.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I was picked on by almost all of my year, all the way through high school.
11 - 16. Five years and the school never did shit.

Were you aware of the internet's usefulness at the time? Serious question: some people know that the internet exists but do know really know what it can be used for.

Basically, there would have been tons of things you could look up on the internet on how to deal with bullying. Next best thing is to carry mace.

RyanEstabrooks
I had In School Restriction/Suspension, which is pretty much what they gave you. It's actually nice, they gave me 3 days of homework to do and I got it done in 1 day since I was able to study it myself with no distractions. I read books and magazines for the next two days.

So yeah, you'll live dude. When I have problems like that, I try to think of bigger issues going on in the world. Like, the fact that villages are being shot up by dictators somewhere around the world and how glad I am that I'm not there. So when parents or adults or whoever would be yapping at me, I'd keep that in the back of my mind like "Really? You're mad about this? Don't you know there is war and murder going on in the world?" Granted, it's a weird way of rationalizing something but hey, it might work for you!

Looking at the grande scheme of life and the universe has always kept me mellow through rough times, however trivial they may be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.