Norman Osborne (current) vs Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

abhilegend
What did norman do to get this upgrade in status?

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
What did norman do to get this upgrade in status?

Luke Cage went to punch him out, and he caught his fist like it was nothing, he then proceeded to lift him up, and throw him away like he was nothing.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Luke Cage went to punch him out, and he caught his fist like it was nothing, he then proceeded to lift him up, and throw him away like he was nothing.
And? Last I checked Luke was a 25 tonner, simon is a high level 100 tonner.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
And? Last I checked Luke was a 25 tonner, simon is a high level 100 tonner.

Luke has to be above a 25 tonner based on the way that he dealt with the Rhino. Osborne appeared to be well within the 100 ton range. It wasn't that he did all of that to Luke, it was the ease in which he did it. He had no expression on his face.

vansonbee
Luke has to be above a 25 tonner based on the way that he dealt with the Rhino. Osborne appeared to be well within the 100 ton range. It wasn't that he did all of that to Luke, it was the ease in which he did it. He had no expression on his face. or it might be some sort of magnetic field or invisible force of some kind.

Need more of this new upgraded Norman.

KingD19
Luke's taken on tons of upper class guys and held his own, but he's still soldily in Class 30-50.

When he tried to take on Wonder Man, he got wrecked.

But considering the type of people Luke fights, Norman no selling a punch is impressive. But again, we'll need to see more.

Bouboumaster
Luke Cage is a badass, but I don't think he roll in the same category as Wonderman.

I think that if Norman try this shit against Simon, his hand would be vaporized.

Parmaniac
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwhpbz4uqC1qg2fzwo1_500.jpg

Yeah let's wait with this thread shifty

KingD19
Wha? I don't?! That's not even. -brain explodes-

Lord Feron
Luke has to be above a 25 tonner based on the way that he dealt with the Rhino. Osborne appeared to be well within the 100 ton range. It wasn't that he did all of that to Luke, it was the ease in which he did it. He had no expression on his face.

yeah that was really surprising. Must be some kind of trick.

Parmaniac
I'd like to point out that Cage was wanked like no other recently and he was outright pissed because he thought Osborn was about to harm his baby.

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwhpbz4uqC1qg2fzwo1_500.jpg

Yeah let's wait with this thread shifty Maybe other KMC members figured this out already and im just stating the obvious...
but I think I know what that was about. When Osborn owned Cage he thanked him for what Luke "has just given" him. Maybe its some kind of suit with AbsorbingMan-like powers?

Parmaniac

Parmaniac
I interpret the "what you just given me" thing as that the public now sees him as the good guy because Cage was the one who "started the fight" and Osborn was only defending himself. Because in the end of the book the civilians don't want the help of the NA and blame them for all the destruction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.