80's fantasy adventure movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rkelly
I've been trying to remember this 80's fantasy movie where this guy is traveling through the desert and solving riddles. He runs into different people on the way and one of them is a guy sitting in a pot of oil trying to dissolve his lower torso and penis because he doesn't want to be tempted by sex again. I know this sounds bizarre but, I am trying to remember the name of the movie. I'm sure it was as B as a B-movie could be. I've searched pretty thoroughly, but no luck.

Does anybody know this flick?

Stealth Moose
Exodus: Live?

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by rkelly
He runs into different people on the way and one of them is a guy sitting in a pot of oil trying to dissolve his lower torso and penis because he doesn't want to be tempted by sex again.

blink

ed101
Originally posted by rkelly
I've been trying to remember this 80's fantasy movie where this guy is traveling through the desert and solving riddles. He runs into different people on the way and one of them is a guy sitting in a pot of oil trying to dissolve his lower torso and penis because he doesn't want to be tempted by sex again. I know this sounds bizarre but, I am trying to remember the name of the movie. I'm sure it was as B as a B-movie could be. I've searched pretty thoroughly, but no luck.

Does anybody know this flick?

I think the name of the movie is Circle of Iron

theronmad
Tron - one love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.