"It's Coming" Avengers vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4148/marvelpitsavengersvsxme.jpg

Avengers
Captain America
Hulk
Thor
Ironman
Scarlet Witch
Vision

X-Men
Cyclops
Juggernaut
Shaman X-Man
Classic Cable w/tech
Magik
Danger

Glorificus
Avengers.

Hulk + Thor + Scarlet Witch is too much for the X-men to handle.

Konton
X-Men

Rage.Of.Olympus
Close fight. Avengers win.

CosmicComet
F*ck Muties.

vansonbee
Avengers

usually I say Shaman, but he was recently downgraded.

guy222
avengers

nwg202
depends on wanda. is this wanda at hom power levels? Avengers heck wanda can solo....

classic wanda. i'm going with the x-men. That's a powerful x-man line up. Danger can keep reforming from nothing ( like she did vs the celestials) and morphing and abosorbing machines. Magik has limbo and the soul sword which is dangerous to thor and wanda. Shaman x-man and the avatar of cyttorak. close battle though....jugs/colossus cant be bfrd with magik there...

JakeTheBank
Avengers.

Sr J-Bieb
The Avengers are coming in this fight?

What odd stipulations

zeel
the x-men die

"Id"
Originally posted by nwg202
depends on wanda. is this wanda at hom power levels?

Hell Naw, its not HoM Wanda.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Avengers

usually I say Shaman, but he was recently downgraded.

Its Shaman X-Man pre downgrade.

nwg202
hmm since this is classic wanda

x-men win: magik teleports behind wanda instanstly and stabs her w/ the sword while jugs blitzes hulk and they grapple. X-man goes after thor and prevents thor from bfring opponents since he has to twirl his hammer around ( to my knowledge) to teleport.

danger goes after vision while cable tangles with ironman. w/ wanda out magik bfr's cap hulk iron man vision into the sun. or she brings them all to limbo and seals it. (amanda, strange and pixie couldnt teleport into limbo) maybe thor is powerful enough to teleport out of it. magik sneaks behind thor while he is grapling with juggs or x-man and stabs him w/ the ss from behind. thor tries a god blast and magik opens up a disc sheild and bfr's the blast. or redirects it on the avengers while thor absorbs the blast back into the hammer.

w/o cis magik can probably get rid of a lot avengers except thor within a split second. wanda seems to need time to conjure up hexes

Avengers win: wanda fires of a hex before magik can teleport and she teleports herself into the sun. while thor bfrs colossus/ juggs then the rest of the x-men evenutally fall.

x-man is a beast w/ insane tp and planet busting tk though...he will take a few avengers out w/ him.

both teams can win..tough fight.

BattleMage
Avengers hands down!!

the ninjak
My moneys on the Avengers.

But this is the win the X-men need to stable themselves in the current continuum. And the "extinction" team says enough for the underdog.

Heck Cable took them down!

TheLordofMurder
CIS/PIS is the only reason this could come remotely close to being competitive...

Avengers crush them 10/10 under forum conditions...

nwg202
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
CIS/PIS is the only reason this could come remotely close to being competitive...

Avengers crush them 10/10 under forum conditions...

why is this a stomp?

Cyclops

Juggernaut -avatar of cyttorak who you can't bfr since magik is there.

Shaman X-Man- uberpowerfull world destryoing tp and tk plus he is in energy form. osborn said he was a sentry level threat.

Classic Cable w/tech-see x-sanction

Magik-she is a hell lord and sorceress supreme, she threatens mephisto in his own realm, she's beaten and imprisoned the enchantress in limbo, beaten belasco (another hell lord) and has the soul sword one of the most powerful magical items which can harm mephisto and cut through archenemey and most magical beings. as well as being time manipulating teleporter. a weaker magik amped with soul sword. arguably did better against mephisto then thor or surfer did. Classic strange needed her power to help the avengers and x-men. and she caused trouble for all of marvel earth in inferno.

Danger- she can morph, unload herself to other machines, change size, solid light constructs, absorb other machines, sonics, class 100 strength durablity and she reforms from nothing. she hacked into secret avengers hq with ease...made up of adavanced shiar tech greater then any earth tech.

danger, magik, juggernaut and x-man in energy form are immortal.

the avengers character might be more iconic and popular but looking at their powersets this isnt a stomp at all.

TheHulk
Avengers Stomp

TheHulk
Originally posted by nwg202
why is this a stomp?

Cyclops

Juggernaut -avatar of cyttorak who you can't bfr since magik is there.

Shaman X-Man- uberpowerfull world destryoing tp and tk plus he is in energy form. osborn said he was a sentry level threat.

Classic Cable w/tech-see x-sanction

Magik-she is a hell lord and sorceress supreme, she threatens mephisto in his own realm, she's beaten and imprisoned the enchantress in limbo, beaten belasco (another hell lord) and has the soul sword one of the most powerful magical items which can harm mephisto and cut through archenemey and most magical beings. as well as being time manipulating teleporter. a weaker magik amped with soul sword. arguably did better against mephisto then thor or surfer did. Classic strange needed her power to help the avengers and x-men. and she caused trouble for all of marvel earth in inferno.

Danger- she can morph, unload herself to other machines, change size, solid light constructs, absorb other machines, sonics, class 100 strength durablity and she reforms from nothing. she hacked into secret avengers hq with ease...made up of adavanced shiar tech greater then any earth tech.

danger, magik, juggernaut and x-man in energy form are immortal.

the avengers character might be more iconic and popular but looking at their powersets this isnt a stomp at all. .....Do You Ever Considered What The Avenger Team Can Do Too...

nwg202
i am assuming this isnt rune king thor, world breaker hulk , hom wanda etc...this is them in their classic versions

and in their classic versions this isnt a stomp. whats stopping magik from bfring most of them in a split second. thor is the only counter for that.

key players are magik and x-man and thor and wanda. you take one of these 4 out and the battle goes to that team instantly.
hulk and juggs will just pound on themselves in the corner... teleporting is just like speedblitzing...w/o cis it is a very deadly tactic.

Bouboumaster
I don't think Team 2 got the firepower to stop both Hulk and Thor

nwg202
Originally posted by newnewguy
how about BFR them to the heart of the Sun? will that work?

Thor can teleport stuff too. so it will be a close one. I personally think magik is a faster teleporter (thought based) vs thor (swinging the hammer. and it's her main power and has displayed so many feats with it. its so refined like taking guns out of a soldier hand and redirecting lasers and bullest with it and teleportng energy, massive objects etc and putting it right on top of an opponent. she can teleport stuff from another dimension actually w/o being on the battle field.. it is totally in character. (it's like flash speed blitzing as opposed to the martian blitzing w/c is not as regular) I think x-man's tp and tk can prevent thor from doing this action and keep him occupied.

wanda is another problem. I am not sure how fast she can fire off a hex and i dont know if the soul sword can dispel it. the hexes might be a mutant based power and not magic. the sword can also hurt the two biggest threats of the avengers. wanda is magiks biggest threat.

the hulk isn't that big a threat (in my opinion) since juggernaut is there and physical strength doesnt matter against teleportation plus he does not fly. everyone on the x-team sans scott can fly and simply stay out of his way while he goes up against jugs.

x-man's energy form is also another enigma. the only one who can possibly hurt him is thor (absorbing psionic energy through the hammer w/c is debatable) and wanda. while danger might only get beat by hacking from ironman and vision( which is debatable as well) since wont get beat by physical force since she reforms after being destroyed. it really can go both ways...

nwg202
I know thor can survive for a while in the sun but how about hulk or red hulk how long can they last in there before their healing factor be taxed?

Thor can survive but when he makes it back to earth all the others will be gone. hulks problem is lack of flight. just like juggernaut. if thor bfrs jugs there no way he is returning. well i guess magik can bring him back. there is also the limbo angle were magik can do almost anything.

actually if i were the x-men id teleport everyone else except thor then gang up on him after the others are gone. so he cant teleport them back. not also sure if he needs to see the target to teleport it. it seems magik does not need line of sight to teleport multiple objects at the same time. she teleports a ton of people scattered all over the battle field and leaves others on it facing the other direction. she teleported all the civlians out of the battle field while leaving the e-team on it and she can teleport people from another dimension just using magic to lock in on them where ever they are on earth.

I am also not sure where classic wanda ends and uber powerful hom wanda begins. Is classic wanda limited to hexes like her old days or is it already infused with magic like the busiek perez area. she becomes pretty uber when she got insane. after busiek run if i remember corectly. could be worng...

nwg202
what I was asking is what if Magik BFR all of them to the sun(including thor) and thor had to teleport them back, how many of them can make it back alive? knowing thor could take at most 10 seconds to bring them back

id guess the safe answer would be thor and hulk. not sure if classic hulk could breath in space or not. maybe vision could turn intangible (not sure if he has the reaction time to turn intangible when they pop right in the sun though) not sure about his healing factor too..good question.

carver9
I know thor can survive for a while in the sun but how about hulk or red hulk how long can they last in there before their healing factor be taxed?

Heat does nothing to the Hulk...nothing at all.

carver9

Colossus-Big C
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1327077147.jpg

Kid Kurdy

carver9

kilzzjo
I = nutnut

Flyattractor
Any Hulk nowadays?

Hulk smash Mutiese cause marvel says Hulk Strongest.

Nuff said.

rarrgh.

peejayd

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Cyclops optic blast is more then heat base and during that entire fight, his healing factor was getting tampered with. Human Torch went Nova on Hulk and Storm assisted Torch and added her unleashed lightning to the attack and Hulk stood there and withstood it until they fatigued themselves out. Again, heat does nothing to the Hulk.

Cyclops' blast isn't heat-based at all.

If any heat is created during the blast, it's due to friction, not any inherent part of the energy he fires.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

If any heat is created during the blast, it's due to friction, not any inherent part of the energy he fires.

confused

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cyclops.jpg

Horrificus
At one time Marvell classified the Optic Blasts of Cyclops, at full power, wide open, as being
"able to pulverize Adamantium". And, his "pencil beam" was the first thing that cause physical harm to the Blob on panel I believe, by boring a hole through his shoulder.

I liked the scans of Vector flaying the Hulk.
On paper, the Ufoes were very, very bada$$. Unfortunately, they were used and abused by Marvel writers.
But, their powers are no joke.

Side note, if they are going to keep Rulk around, I think he should get a real uniform. Or, at least some big work boots.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
confused

what?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cyclops.jpg

?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cyclops.jpg Whats the point of this link?

Horrificus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Whats the point of this link? I think he posted that link because the picture is Neat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.