Would you feel weird living in a house

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silverman34
where a year ago a husband killed his entire family? In the bedroom that you sleep in is the same place that the husband killed his wife just before killing his children afterwards. The bathroom is where he shot himself in the head.

dadudemon
Yes.

I would demand that the house not be cleaned up. I would eat my dinners straight off of the dried blood, bone, and brains floor-stains. I would also sleep right in the carnage piles: nude. Of course, some days, I would run the blow drier on the stains so I could get some of the blood and brain smell to express: nothing smells sweeter than a small child's brains except for probably baby brains. Of course, I'm kidding and just expressing the exact fears that question presented is ultimately leading to.

As long as the house was cleaned and the "buzz" around the Murder-Suicide had died down (think of the people coming by to gawk or the new reporters? People don't think about that).

Thoren
I lived in an apartment that was suicide adjacent.

haermm

rudester
id bless the place before I move in...ahahhahah

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by silverman34
The bathroom is where he shot himself in the head. What?! No I didn--uh, I mean, yeah.

Robtard
where a year ago a husband killed his entire family? In the bedroom that you sleep in is the same place that the husband killed his wife just before killing his children afterwards. The bathroom is where he shot himself in the head.

Would I get it under market value?

Bardock42
No, I live in houses all the time.

Mindship
Yes. However, I would be intrigued to stay in one temporarily (eg, if a friend lived there).

Digi
Originally posted by Robtard

^ my first thought

socool8520

Right? I'd live there. i'm not into the whole ghost thing, so no problems there.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, I'd even feel weird living in the house if I found out the story was fake. I'm very vulnerable to the "contagion" effect.

socool8520
It would still wierd you out even if the story was fake?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by socool8520
It would still wierd you out even if the story was fake?

If honestly I believed it was true then found out it was fake I'm fairly certain that I'd still feel weird living there.

socool8520
I could see that I guess. LOL

ADarksideJedi
Yea I would be afraid of spirts being around.

Robtard
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Yea I would be afraid of spirts being around.

What about the goblins in the attic?

Deja~vu
where a year ago a husband killed his entire family? In the bedroom that you sleep in is the same place that the husband killed his wife just before killing his children afterwards. The bathroom is where he shot himself in the head. Yep, though I lived in a house where a little old lady died. I could swear that I could hear her breathing at night but later found out it was really the furnace. This went on for nights and nights....embarrasment

Why is this old lady haunting me??? Wtf Old lady?? laughing out loud

ADarksideJedi
What about the goblins in the attic?

That would make me not want to stay in that house even more. wink

alltoomany
well one of my renters killed himself (with drugs) in my house where I live too. It doesnt spook me. I'm thankful that the cops got him (the body) out of the house be4 my son got home from school. He was dead for like 5 to 7 hours. His girl friend found him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.