Switch Thor with Hulk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What if it was WBHulk instead of Thor that had the power gem and he was face to face with Thanos (just like Thor was). How would Thanos have faired?

No bfring.

Damborgson
Hulk destroys the ship and is left floating helplessly while Thanos' badass floating chair comes and picks him up.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but since WB Hulk can direct his.energy blasts, he does a Cannonball and flies after him. Then since he had infinite rage, he has infinite energy and thus can go ftl, speedblitzing Thanos with a combo to ko.

Damborgson
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01688/felipe-massa_1688574c.jpg

DarkSaint85
...I'm not being serious...

Damborgson
I know. stick out tongue

Nihilist
Thanos would still win in the end, WBH doesnt have the PG to back him up giving him invulnerability that Thor had.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos would still win in the end, WBH doesnt have the PG to back him up giving him invulnerability that Thor had.

Originally posted by carver9
What if it was WBHulk instead of Thor that had the power gem and he was face to face with Thanos (just like Thor was). How would Thanos have faired?

No bfring.

dmills
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, but since WB Hulk can direct his.energy blasts, he does a Cannonball and flies after him. Then since he had infinite rage, he has infinite energy and thus can go ftl, speedblitzing Thanos with a combo to ko.

The sad part is that even though you were being facetious, I wasn't entirely sure if you were serious or not because that's prolly not too far off from what some of the more myopic Hulk fans would say lol.

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
The sad part is that even though you were being facetious, I wasn't entirely sure if you were serious or not because that's prolly not too far off from what some of the more myopic Hulk fans would say lol.

The question is, that under the stipulations of the OP would the Hulk need to do any of that?

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
The question is, that under the stipulations of the OP would the Hulk need to do any of that?

Of course not smile

As for the thread, it all depends on how you view the power and relative feats of b&t Thor vs those of WBH. The Worldbreaker showed the greater overall display of raw power (feats) while imo b&t Thor had the more impressive overall showings (direct combat) by wrecking teams legit high heralds.

So it all comes down to what you hold in higher regard, Feats vs showings.

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
Of course not smile

As for the thread, it all depends on how you view the power and relative feats of b&t Thor vs those of WBH. The Worldbreaker showed the greater overall display of raw power (feats) while imo b&t Thor had the more impressive overall showings (direct combat) by wrecking teams legit high heralds.

So it all comes down to what you hold in higher regard, Feats vs showings.

Are you factoring in that the Hulk would be in possession of the Power Gem? The idea that Thor was truly tapping into the Power Gem during his battle with Thanos was highly negligible. His state of mind would suggest that he was using it only on a subconscious level, and the story even says that only after being trapped within a force block that he began truly tapping into it, but this again does not prove or give evidence of the level of his use.

Would you agree that Thor was not a versed in using the Gem as Warlock, Thanos, or the Champion? Titania appeared to be using the Gem with more mastery than Thor, as she was trained in its usage.

There is also one more outlining fact that remains up for debate. None of the characters that faced Thor were out for blood, he was the only one not holding his punches. This of course also depends on your belief that heroes, and former friends of his were willing from the start to engage Thor in mortal combat. In my opinion the Heralds were only trying to subdue Thor, and had no intention of maiming, or killing him. It's a hell of a lot harder to subdue someone than to just go for broke. The Hulk on the other hand had evil opponents that had clear intentions of killing him, and not holding anything back. Do you believe that all that I just wrote was done in bias, or could I be correct?

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
Are you factoring in that the Hulk would be in possession of the Power Gem? The idea that Thor was truly tapping into the Power Gem during his battle with Thanos was highly negligible. His state of mind would suggest that he was using it only on a subconscious level, and the story even says that only after being trapped within a force block that he began truly tapping into it, but this again does not prove or give evidence of the level of his use.

Would you agree that Thor was not a versed in using the Gem as Warlock, Thanos, or the Champion? Titania appeared to be using the Gem with more mastery than Thor, as she was trained in its usage.

There is also one more outlining fact that remains up for debate. None of the characters that faced Thor were out for blood, he was the only one not holding his punches. This of course also depends on your belief that heroes, and former friends of his were willing from the start to engage Thor in mortal combat. In my opinion the Heralds were only trying to subdue Thor, and had no intention of maiming, or killing him. It's a hell of a lot harder to subdue someone than to just go for broke. The Hulk on the other hand had evil opponents that had clear intentions of killing him, and not holding anything back. Do you believe that all that I just wrote was done in bias, or could I be correct?

I'll give myself a dur derp on that. I glossed over the power gem part. Yeah I think WBH takes it.

zeel
hulk is to stupid to beat thanos even with the amp. As far as thor with the gem. Thor is horrible with amps anyhow if he used it to his potental thanos would have been in deep shit.

Stoic
Originally posted by zeel
hulk is to stupid to beat thanos even with the amp. As far as thor with the gem. Thor is horrible with amps anyhow if he used it to his potental thanos would have been in deep shit.

The Hulk is no longer infantile. While it was shown that Banner in his Hulk form was not as smart as he is in human form, he was far from being mentally challenged. Savage Hulk is the past.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist

The gem is in his possession.

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

We already knew what your answer was going to be. You think Thanos can beat Galactus. The question to you should be "who could BEAT Thanos". I would love to see your answer.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos gets stomped.

Colossus-Big C
hulk would wreck thanos here. seriously

JakeTheBank
So Hulk needs to be in his strongest form and be further amped in order to beat Thanos here?

Sr J-Bieb
Yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.