Long halloween animated movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Considering how great Batman: Year one was do you think they'll do the long halloween? I recently read The long halloween and I loved it, not making it into an animated movie would be a missed opportunity. Thoughts?

Galan007
TLH is probably my all around favorite Bat-book... Heck, I think it's one of the better storylines in comics, period (and I'm not even a hardcore fan of Batman.)

That being said, an animated adaptation of that story would have some BIG shoes to fill. It'd have to be extremely well done for me to enjoy it.

Bouboumaster
If it's made, I buy it

Don Corleone
^As would I . TLH ranks as one of the better Batman books of all time.
How would you guys grade Batman flicks so far ? Red Hood, Year 1 , etc ?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Considering how great Batman: Year one was do you think they'll do the long halloween? I recently read The long halloween and I loved it, not making it into an animated movie would be a missed opportunity. Thoughts?

it was already made.. its called The Dark Knight.. big grin

but yeah it would make a damn good animated film

steverules_2
Yeah but I still want a TLH animated movie, we deserve the sequel to year 1 being made into one. The animated movies are always so amazing, the batman one's are anyway

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah but I still want a TLH animated movie, we deserve the sequel to year 1 being made into one. The animated movies are always so amazing, the batman one's are anyway

i agree.. maybe DC will turn the long halloween into one soon

steverules_2
I hope they do. Considering how successful year one was I would think that they would. TLH is just screaming to be made into an animated movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.