Juri Han and Kazuya vs M. Bison and Heihachi vs Gill and Ogre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
The battle is between Evil Eyes (Juri and Kazuya) vs Those who won't Stay Dead (Bison and Heihachi) vs Godhood (Gill and Ogre). However, neither group will help their team mate.

Battle ends when one member or a team is left standing. The battle is in Antartica.

The effects of Pandora will be kicked in for all of them when one of them are desprent. Juri is also keeping a power gem which will increase her power if shes losing.

Everyone is at full health and will use everything they have up their sleeve.

Who wins?

stargun
Gill and M. Bison are the only contenders here, everyone else gets decimated in the crossfire between these two Street Fighter Top Tiers. Any version of Bison short of his Alpha 3 Psycho Drive empowered would probably get stomped by Gill though.

In any case as long as this is Bison at his strongest he might be able to hold his own against Gill, though the latter would probably still come out on top. So in short, team 3 most likely.

_Zelkova_
"Let me be the blesser of all souls."

None were spared.

juggerman
Bison wins

GenomeFrozener
Gill has the edge here, being able to just revive himself.

mastagambit
If this is Shin Bison,he Super Psycho Crushers everyone on the field nonstop. 'Get lost,you can't compare with my power.'

b64
SFA3 Bison would surely win here.
But current SF4 era Bison would have difficulties and would be probably beaten by Gill.
Juri is smart, she could use the advantage of Bison vs Gill fight and beat them at the end while they are exhausted. Would be a pretty hard fight with Bison and Gill playing main roles, Bison could eventually beat Gill at the end but not kill him. At the very end I see Gill winning as he would heal himself while the others are dead or near death.
I'm taking about current (SF4/SSF4) Bison here.

Frisky Dingo
Vega with the P.Drive is just as immortal and resurrection prone as Gill, sooooo........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.