Thor with Classic Juggernaut Abilities Run Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Thor with classic juggs invunerability and unstoppability enchantment ( also applies to his hammer)
Thor can use god blast.

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Doomsday
4. Kurse
5. Maestro
6. Gladiator & Silver Surfer
7. The Worthy (all)
8. Superboy prime
9. Hp doomsday
10. Thanos
11. DP Tyrant

Stoic
Gets to 8 possibly 9

janus77
stops dead at 6. Surfer & Gladiator offer too much power, speed, versatility and range for Thuggernaut to combat.

Sin I AM
clears it

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not sure about 10 and 7 but he'd beat every other opponent.

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thor with classic juggs invunerability and unstoppability enchantment ( also applies to his hammer)
Thor can use god blast.

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Doomsday
4. Kurse
5. Maestro
6. Gladiator & Silver Surfer
7. The Worthy (all)
8. Superboy prime
9. Hp doomsday
10. Thanos
11. DP Tyrant

list is out of order and should be:

1.Maestro
2. Kurse
3. Doomsday (DOS is higher than Kurse because of his feats prior to DOS)
4. Black Adam
5. Superman
6. Gladiator and Silver Surfer
7. Thanos (I listed him higher than 5 and 6 bc he has a try with telepathy and 5/6 can't harm at all)
8. DP Tyrant (the godblast should do damage or a mighty celestial like slam)
9. HP DD (can evolve but can be bfred)
10. Superboy Prime (not sure if prime can cause him damage)
11. The Worthy (FP Kuurth is the biggest challenge)

With the more accurate list i say he gets to 11. stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by h1a8

1.Maestro
2. Kurse
4. Black Adam
5. Superman
7. Thanos (I listed him higher than 5 and 6 bc he has a try with telepathy and 5/6 can't harm at all)

With the more accurate list i say he gets to 11. stick out tongue

Maestro held his own against thor with strength amped 10 fold, ,maestro> Kurse in strength

carver9
Without the Worthys being there, he clears this list.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
clears it

JakeTheBank
He clears it.

Sr J-Bieb

1.Maestro
2. Kurse
4. Black Adam
5. Superman

With the more accurate list i say he gets to 11. stick out tongue SO MUCH MORE ACCURATE!

Anyway, the Juggernaut enchantment weakens Thor and he stops at one

quanchi112
Stops at Thanos.

zopzop
He's not getting passed the Worthy or Tyrant. Onslaught ripped the Crimson Ruby from Juggernaut's chest and tossed him aside like a feeb. Tyrant would do that and more.

I see Thanos and Superboy Prime taking the majority wins against Thor too.

Colossus-Big C
onslaught never really did that, it was an illusion cast by onslaught. there is no ruby in juggernaut.
not to mention onslaught couldnt even tickle him and had to resort to illusion

Rage.Of.Olympus
^I don't know if that's true.

Thor's going to basically be a full power Kuurth except more powerful and versatile if you dump classic Juggernaut's powers on top of his.

Stoic
I'm actually looking at this list again, and I don't see him having any problems from any of the numbers except for 11, and 7, which should be number 10.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
He's not getting passed the Worthy or Tyrant. Onslaught ripped the Crimson Ruby from Juggernaut's chest and tossed him aside like a feeb. Tyrant would do that and more.

I see Thanos and Superboy Prime taking the majority wins against Thor too.

Either Onslaught>>>>>>>>>DP Tyrant in physical strength or it was a super low showing for Juggs. Choose.

Otherwise you are lowballing Juggs durability.

Thanos certainly can't harm Thor (unless we talk about mind attacks) and Prime is debatable (I don't think he can either).

Flyattractor
Does it really matter that its Thor with Juggy powers?

Sin I AM
Onslaught ripped the Crimson Ruby from Juggernaut's chest and tossed him aside like a feeb. Tyrant would do that and more.

this never happened

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Does it really matter that its Thor with Juggy powers? ......

What in the world would it not matter What the f**k?

Colossus-Big C
this never happened Like i was trying to explain, it was an ilusion, outside of that onslaught couldnt harm juggernaut

zopzop
this never happened

This never happened?
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96&page=5

Was it retconned later? What issue?

zopzop
Either Onslaught>>>>>>>>>DP Tyrant in physical strength or it was a super low showing for Juggs. Choose.

laughing

Sin I AM
This never happened?
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96&page=5

Was it retconned later? What issue?

he was mind raped IIRC the gem wasnt even on earth, and he also didnt "punch" him to jersey, he magnetically threw his ass

zopzop
he was mind raped IIRC the gem wasnt even on earth, and he also didnt "punch" him to jersey, he magnetically threw his ass

So this info from that link is wrong or was retconned?

Colossus-Big C
that source isnt realible, he minraped juggs to thinking that then bfrd him. Onslaught cant hurt juggernaut

Sin I AM
So this info from that link is wrong or was retconned?

no its correct to an extent, the lose ends were tied up in heroes reborn..IIRC the gem was tossed in space, now without looking back i cant remember if Onslaught Saga was before or after Nova bumped it out of orbit and sent it back to earth i can remember off habd. But what I do know, is that Onslaught mind ****ed Can to believe he was no longer unstoppable..and magnetically tossed him a few states away...either way the gem was never inside him to begin with

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
that source isnt realible, he minraped juggs to thinking that then bfrd him. Onslaught cant hurt juggernaut Wrong.

carver9
Juggernaut feared Onslaught and mindraping had nothing to do with it.

zopzop
no its correct to an extent, the lose ends were tied up in heroes reborn..IIRC the gem was tossed in space, now without looking back i cant remember if Onslaught Saga was before or after Nova bumped it out of orbit and sent it back to earth i can remember off habd. But what I do know, is that Onslaught mind ****ed Can to believe he was no longer unstoppable..and magnetically tossed him a few states away...either way the gem was never inside him to begin with

Ah I think we are talking about two different incidents. Sin, I think you are mentioning this?
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/time/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=66

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.