Thanos in Destroyer armour versus Odin (All out CIS free fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
Odin has no control over the DA, Thanos is in full control of the armour.

1) Fight in Asgard.
2) Fight in dead galaxy far away from any form of life (somewhere like East London).

carver9
Odin wins.

JakeTheBank
Odin destroys the Destroyer.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

Stoic
Can Odin, or does Odin have the power to slag the Destroyer? If not, I think that this one may go to Thanos. Also does Odin have a fail-safe spell to just turn the armor off if it ever fell into the hands of the wrong person? If so Thanos gets pulled out of the armor, and we get another B&T episode.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
Can Odin, or does Odin have the power to slag the Destroyer? If not, I think that this one may go to Thanos. Also does Odin have a fail-safe spell to just turn the armor off if it ever fell into the hands of the wrong person? If so Thanos gets pulled out of the armor, and we get another B&T episode.

Yes, he does.

King Thor destroyed it with a Mjolnir toss amped with the Odin Force and Odin > King Thor. He doesn't have to actively manipulate the armor or use a contingency plan to destroy it when his power is sufficient enough to do it on his own.

Nihilist
Odin is a cis less figth against a weapon he can command laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
OP did state Odin can't control the DA, though, so I'm assuming Odin merely shutting it down or forcibly plucking Thanos' soul from it aren't valid tactics.

He still possesses the raw power to just destroy the thing, though.

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
Odin is a cis less figth against a weapon he can command laughing out loud
I know Thanos is a puppet, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a weapon ... more a tool smile

It's difficult to tell whether you're intentionally failing to comprehend or whether it's just that you can't comprehend... confused

carver9
He can't comprehend and even with this upgrade, Thanos is still below Odin. Give him a gem or something.

janus77
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
OP did state Odin can't control the DA, though, so I'm assuming Odin merely shutting it down or forcibly plucking Thanos' soul from it aren't valid tactics.

He still possesses the raw power to just destroy the thing, though.
Indeed you are correct, I spelled out the conditions in plain english ... I would have thought it was straight forward, but Nihilist has a reading comprehension level of a toddler it seems.

Nihilist
Originally posted by janus77
I know Thanos is a puppet, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a weapon ... more a tool smile

It's difficult to tell whether you're intentionally failing to comprehend or whether it's just that you can't comprehend... confused You still trying to be funny i see, try harder.Originally posted by janus77
Indeed you are correct, I spelled out the conditions in plain english ... I would have thought it was straight forward, but Nihilist has a reading comprehension level of a toddler it seems. STFU coward, you love to take pot shots at me but havent got the balls to step up to a BZ.

Ill wait for Bada's warning from you reporting me again.

janus77
You still trying to be funny i see, try harder. STFU coward, you love to take pot shots at me but havent got the balls to step up to a BZ.

Ill wait for Bada's warning from you reporting me again.
ooer missus... calm down, this isn't politics or religion or anything substantial...

Anyway, it's not that I love to take potshots at you, it's that sometimes the things you say in response to my posts (which aren't directed at you, by the way) deserve a little correction.

Still, I will admit it is quite funny seeing you fly off the handle.

Btw, whoever reported you to Bada probably did so because you were wanking Thanos so absurdly that they felt you needed medical help.

Nihilist
ooer missus... calm down, this isn't politics or religion or anything substantial...

Anyway, it's not that I love to take potshots at you, it's that sometimes the things you say in response to my posts (which aren't directed at you, by the way) deserve a little correction.

Still, I will admit it is quite funny seeing you fly off the handle.

Btw, whoever reported you to Bada probably did so because you were wanking Thanos so absurdly that they felt you needed medical help. Your obsession with me is laughable son, you must be really butthurt by me.

Tell you what seeing as you want to act all smart ass and try and make a "fool" of me or so you say, lets put it to a test to see how sure you really are eh?

janus77
I don't want to make a fool of you, I wouldn't waste the effort, it'd be redundant seeing as how you are perfectly good at making a fool of yourself; As your posts in this thread demonstrate adequately smile.

Nihilist
I don't want to make a fool of you, I wouldn't waste the effort, it'd be redundant seeing as how you are perfectly good at making a fool of yourself; As your posts in this thread demonstrate adequately smile. As i thought, all mouth typical young kid.

Come back when you have you guts to back up what you say for ONCE.

Ill expect just another excuse in your next post.

janus77
You are a masochist aren't you? Do you have any wits at all?

Nihilist
You are a masochist aren't you? Do you have any wits at all? As i thought, now run along.

janus77
As i thought, now run along.
Nah, I prefer to remain here and laugh at you, unless there's something on telly.

Nihilist
Nah, I prefer to remain here and laugh at you, unless there's something on telly. The only one getting laughed at is you, talking all big then backing out of a debate seeing as youre so superior or so you think.

Like is said come back some time when your balls have dropped.

janus77
The only one getting laughed at is you, talking all big then backing out of a debate seeing as youre so superior or so you think.

Like is said come back some time when your balls have dropped.
No, I think your deranged attempts at 'debate' and your general unhinged comments are definitely superior to any amusement I might provide smile.

You still haven't proved that Thanos is stronger than Hulk, which I think is the root of your ... irritation.

Nihilist
No, I think your deranged attempts at 'debate' and your general unhinged comments are definitely superior to any amusement I might provide smile.

You still haven't proved that Thanos is stronger than Hulk, which I think is the root of your ... irritation. Lol nothing more than another excuse.

janus77
Lol nothing more than another excuse.
What a surprise, no proof whatsoever comes forth from your frothing fingers ...

It should be simple to mount an argument to support your position, no?

Nihilist
What a surprise, no proof whatsoever comes forth from your frothing fingers ...

It should be simple to mount an argument to support your position, no? position on this fight,Odin wins simple as that.

And again still no answer from you about a bz.

Ill keep doing this all day untill we get banned its your choice.

janus77
position on this fight,Odin wins simple as that.

And again still no answer from you about a bz.

Ill keep doing this all day untill we get banned its your choice.
I don't think we will get banned, though you probably should cool off somewhere... maybe get laid or something. Comics aren't stuff to get that emotional about.

Anyway, carry on trying to kick your own tail, I'll chime in from time to time... give you a hand wink.

Nihilist
I don't think we will get banned, though you probably should cool off somewhere... maybe get laid or something. Comics aren't stuff to get that emotional about.Who's getting all emo laughing out loud youre the one who had been following me into other thread to troll me laughing out loud

*yawn* even ANOTHER excuse, dont worry youre still saving a bit of face here.

janus77
I think it's pretty clear that you're unhinged smile.
I'm also pretty clear about you not having demonstrated anything to prove your contention that Thanos is stronger.

As I said, it should be pretty simple for you to present some evidence for your position. If it was based on anything more substantial than your Thanos duvet and pillow case set.

Nihilist
I think it's pretty clear that you're unhinged smile.Yeah thats why i follow you into other threads to troll you and make my first posts when logining back on aimed at you...my bad thats what you do.
Apart from what was shown in the thread.

Child level at best, step up your game.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Silent Master
Odin 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Odin 10/10. Based on ?

iceman24567
Odin opens the destroyer up like a can of corn then proceeds to pop Thanos over over again

Silent Master
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin opens the destroyer up like a can of corn then proceeds to pop Thanos over over again

Basically.

abhilegend
thumb up

quanchi112
Odin opens the destroyer up like a can of corn then proceeds to pop Thanos over over again Have you ever read a confrontation between Odin and the destroyer ?

OneDumbG0
Odin 10/10. thumb up thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
thumb up thumb up Why ?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by carver9
Odin wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes, he does.

King Thor destroyed it with a Mjolnir toss amped with the Odin Force and Odin > King Thor. He doesn't have to actively manipulate the armor or use a contingency plan to destroy it when his power is sufficient enough to do it on his own.

Durok is no Thanos either. Odin can still win, but that showing won't be the same as against Thanos.

JakeTheBank
You're right. Durok absorbs godly energies and is outright immune to them for the most part. And King Thor managed to overpower him and destroy the Destroyer Armor.

I have no reason to believe why Odin couldn't slag his own creation when his son with an inferior understanding of the Odin Force was able to do so.

quanchi112
Why is everyone saying Durok when it's Desak.

JakeTheBank
Eh, I wind up mixing up their names because of their similarities.

quanchi112
Eh, I wind up mixing up their names because of their similarities. It is easy to jumble the names since with comics there is so much ground to cover as opposed to video game debating or movie debating.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

thumb down

Thanos gets beaten up again...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb down

Thanos gets beaten up again... If by beaten up you mean taking Odin's best and wanting more then maybe except this time no one interrupts and Thanos wins.

Silent Master
thumb down

Thanos gets beaten up again...

I agree.

TheLordofMurder
If by beaten up you mean taking Odin's best and wanting more then maybe except this time no one interrupts and Thanos wins.

Again...more lies...Odin never used his best against Thanos as Odin never amped up like he is capable of doing before attacking Thanos (Odin didnt even bother going into Giant Size against Thanos like he typically does against Surtur).

Odin didnt even use his best weapon against Thanos...

And dont forget, Odin gave Thanos mercy and stopped attacking him after beating Thanos to the ground...

Do you need to be reminded of what happened? Here, let me show you what happened:

Silent Master
Again...more lies...Odin never used his best against Thanos as Odin never amped up like he is capable of doing before attacking Thanos (Odin didnt even bother going into Giant Size against Thanos like he typically does against Surtur).

And dont forget, Odin gave Thanos mercy and stopped attacking him after beating Thanos to the ground...

Do you need to be reminded of what happened? Here, let me show you what happened:

Providing scans wont help, Quan believes that his speculation trumps the comics.

quanchi112

Do you need to be reminded of what happened? Here, let me show you what happened: Odin doesn't have to amp his size to bring forth his best imo. His attacks were meant to kill. Thanos wasn't there to kill Odin and still he stood up to him despite Odin's out for kill attitude.

It's my opinion she saved Odin's life but speculation either way what would have happened next.

Silent Master
Thanos is lucky that Odin took pity on him.

quanchi112
Thanos is lucky that Odin took pity on him. Based on what did Odin take pity on him.

DarkOdin
Based on what did Odin take pity on him. Based on the fact that Odin pity's fools duh!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Based on the fact that Odin pity's fools duh!!! Thanos is no fool. Odin was the fool who misread their intentions. Pwned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.