Hercules vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PillarofOsiris
Forgive me if this has been done before, but I did a quick search and couldn't find it. The conditions of this fight are:

1) Hercules gets his magical mace.

2) Fight takes place in the Gobi desert.

3) CIS is off for both characters.

Fight is to the death.

LordofBrooklyn
Sersi ANNIHILATED Hercules when they fought in an AVENGERS storyline.

She backhanded him pimp style! Then she went on to take down the entire Avengers team by starting a tidal wave near the Brooklyn Bridge IIRC.

Sersi wins every encounter.

Sin I AM
Sersi...besides she already one-shot Herc

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Sersi ANNIHILATED Hercules when they fought in an AVENGERS storyline.

She backhanded him pimp style! Then she went on to take down the entire Avengers team by starting a tidal wave near the Brooklyn Bridge IIRC.

Sersi wins every encounter.

Wasn't she in heat due to Thane Ector? (whom they should bring back).

leonidas
yeah, that wasn't terribly consistent with his showings..... nonetheless, she would win. she used her matter manip on thor in the past (made him able to breathe in space or underwater, can't recall, and i swear she turned him into a frog after loki did so but can't recall where.....) so she should be able to affect herc with her transmutation. she could also use tp. she's elite level and too versatile for most to deal with.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, that wasn't terribly consistent with his showings..... nonetheless, she would win. she used her matter manip on thor in the past (made him able to breathe in space or underwater, can't recall, and i swear she turned him into a frog after loki did so but can't recall where.....) so she should be able to affect herc with her transmutation. she could also use tp. she's elite level and too versatile for most to deal with.

How would you rate Thanoe Ector? Are you familiar with him? I loved the character.

leonidas
yeah, loved that guy. that arc was fantastic, though i think it copped out a little at the end. not sure exactly where i'd rate him. i remember him trading blows with the vision and he seemed to be beyond sersi's ability to take out, so he was obviously very powerful, but not too much was shown with him so hard to say for sure.

and it wasn't sersi who changed thor into a frog, it was ashema. not sure why i always get them mixed up. but i'm pretty sure she did make it possible for him to breathe underwater (or in space.... getting too old. ugh.)

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, loved that guy. that arc was fantastic, though i think it copped out a little at the end. not sure exactly where i'd rate him. i remember him trading blows with the vision and he seemed to be beyond sersi's ability to take out, so he was obviously very powerful, but not too much was shown with him so hard to say for sure.

and it wasn't sersi who changed thor into a frog, it was ashema. not sure why i always get them mixed up. but i'm pretty sure she did make it possible for him to breathe underwater (or in space.... getting too old. ugh.)

You're getting too old? Me too lol.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sersi...besides she already one-shot Herc

IIRC, she didn't one-shot him. She hit him with something then throw him to the ground....I don't remember him being knocked out.

On the other hand, she win most of time here.

Bouboumaster
Hercules pimps her, because it's how he rolls.

nwg202
sersi...way too versatile.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hercules pimps her, because it's how he rolls.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9536/p17xe0.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by HandOfFate
IIRC, she didn't one-shot him. She hit him with something then throw him to the ground....I don't remember him being knocked out.

On the other hand, she win most of time here.

she took him outta the battle with one shot though

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Sin I AM
she took him outta the battle with one shot though

Don't get me wrong, she kicks his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.