William(Underworld) vs Jason(Jason vs Freddy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
William is out for a hunt in the woods and he come across Jason. Not knowing what kind of fight he is in for he attacks.

KingD19
Jason gets mauled, then his pieces get thrown through the woods.

golem370
Jason was uber in that Movie I think he could put up a good fight.

KingD19
All he did was fight small town people with no combat training, and square off against Freddy, who wasn't physically all that impressive.

Werewolves weaker than William outpaced horses and took down multiple vampires at a time.

And a single machete won't do a bit of good, especially if William has been fed, considering when Micheal fought him he'd been starving for 800 years.

the ninjak
Yeah William wins the initial confrontation. Afterwards? Is another story.

Do werewolves sleep?

KingD19
There is no confrontation after the initial one. Jason gets ripped apart, probably eaten, and that's it. And even if he came back, he'd get killed again. There's literally nothing he could do that would stop William.

And I know Lycan's sleep. Werewolves probably do considering they're basically like wolves on steroids. William was another story; he was awake when they found him and attacking as soon as he got out of his cage, so he probably doesn't sleep, or even need to considering he was immortal beforehand.

That's all beside the point, it's not like a 7 foot tall corpse could sneak up on a wolf anyway. He'd be heard and smelled long beforehand.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
Jason gets ripped apart, probably eaten, and that's it. And even if he came back, he'd get killed again.
You ever seen Jason Goes to Hell?
A Mortician ate a recently destroyed Jason and got possessed. The demon growing inside the vessels body. That same demon could also escape Jason and enter other bodies. Possessing them. The demon is a large worm shaped creature.

Eventually Jason would find a suitable body then the original form would erupt and continue his campaign of killing......Just saying.

Werewolf eats Jason? I agree. A good idea? No.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
You ever seen Jason Goes to Hell?
A Mortician ate a recently destroyed Jason and got possessed. The demon growing inside the vessels body. That same demon could also escape Jason and enter other bodies. Possessing them. The demon is a large worm shaped creature.

Eventually Jason would find a suitable body then the original form would erupt and continue his campaign of killing......Just saying.

Werewolf eats Jason? I agree. A good idea? No.

I saw it a couple years back, kinda hazy on it. Now that you remind me I do sort of remember it. But did Jason from FvJ have it? He certainly didn't show it.

Also; considering Jason is a walking corpse, he probably wouldn't get eaten. Wolves are predators, not scavengers. Especially of dead things that have been dead for god knows how long. So ripped apart again and again and again.

And there's no guarantee that even if he did eat him, the possession would work.

the ninjak
I saw it a couple years back, kinda hazy on it. Now that you remind me I do sort of remember it. But did Jason from FvJ have it? He certainly didn't show it.

Also; considering Jason is a walking corpse, he probably wouldn't get eaten. Wolves are predators, not scavengers. Especially of dead things that have been dead for god knows how long. So ripped apart again and again and again.

And there's no guarantee that even if he did eat him, the possession would work.

I agree Jason would stink to high heaven nobody would eat that, but the mortician was hypnotised by the demon to eat.

That's were the argument of wether William will sway under control comes into the picture. It's all theory after that.

But be assured tearing Jason apart isn't the end of Jason. But William will win a scuffle.

KingD19
It was made pretty clear that William was completely uncontrollable as he was basically a walking rage engine who only lived to kill, eat, and spread the disease. Even Marcus could only calm him down into not attacking, and that was because their bond was so strong before they turned.

And while it's true Jason will come back, he'll keep getting destroyed over and over.

the ninjak
It was made pretty clear that William was completely uncontrollable as he was basically a walking rage engine who only lived to kill, eat, and spread the disease. Even Marcus could only calm him down into not attacking, and that was because their bond was so strong before they turned.

And while it's true Jason will come back, he'll keep getting destroyed over and over.

Yeah the battlefield is a forest. And the demonworm creature could just escape Jason's body and flee. But I agree. There is nothing Jason can do.

The worm in the film entered other people's bodies by entering their butts sick and taking control. That's why I asked if Werewolves sleep.

William happy with his win. Goes to sleep in the woods and the stalking worm goes in and takes control OR
William bites Jason. Jason falls down. Jason becomes a werewolf with the worm still inside.

WEREWOLF JASON!!!!!!!!!!

KingD19
As f'd up as that would be for the world, I doubt it would happen, lol. As I said, William was awake and aware presumably from the time he became a werewolf, all the way up to 800 years later when Marcus let him out of his prison.

the ninjak
He could've woken up as Marcus arrived. Sensitive hearing and all. hmmmmmm?

And William loved biting people to infect them.

Psychotron
Jason is to slow too do anything. Although I think he could possess him.

Make this Uber Jason and it's a fight.

the ninjak
Yeah Jason gets bit. Werewolf Jason eventuates.
A zombie werewolf who gets stronger everytime he dies. With a parasitic demon who allows him to continue to fight on regardless of physical destruction.

quanchi112
Jason wins.

the ninjak
Yay!!!!!!

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
Jason wins.

How?

NemeBro
This could be Jason vs. random Lycan.

The random Lycan would win.

Granted, eating Jason is surely a bad idea...

the ninjak
They won't eat all of Jason because he would taste like old socks and poo.

But Williams only desire in the film was to spread the infection. Whole villages of dead people transforming into Lycans.

William would see Jason as another potential soldier. Jason gets bit while shoving a blade in William's gut. William walks back and tears the machete out. Jason transforms into a super beast.

Dead people become Lycans as well as those still alive. William doesn't know who Jason is, just some freak in a mask. William doesn't kill humans he converts them.

KingD19
That's the thing though, the dead people who became werewolves were infected before they died. He didn't infect the already dead. He would either infect them and move on, or kill them, move on, and they'd come back later.

He never tried to eat/infect someone already dead. Since Jason is, the chances of him trying to infect him are slim if only for the fact that he is dead and it's obvious a wolf wouldn't try to eat something that smells like a landfill.

the ninjak
Jason is walking though. William will attempt conversion. And he won't eat him I agree because he reeks.

The villagers were dead in UW2 then they all started changing. I agree we never saw William bite downed dead folk. But Jason is mobile. William knows no better.

Psychotron
Jason is walking though. William will attempt conversion. And he won't eat him I agree because he reeks.

The villagers were dead in UW2 then they all started changing. I agree we never saw William bite downed dead folk. But Jason is mobile. William knows no better.

Makes sense.

A werewolf zombie Jason would be too awesome for any film.

quanchi112
How? Ripping his head off sure worked fine in the movie.

NemeBro
Michael is much stronger than Jason.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Michael is much stronger than Jason. Jason is strong enough to punch heads off I see no reason why he can't do so here.

NemeBro
Jason can punch the head off of a human being.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jason can punch the head off of a human being. Yes, and this wolf can have his head torn off the evidence supports Jason is strong enough to do so and that William's head/mouth can be torn off.

nochol
Why would William just stand there and let Jason do so? If anything It's the other way around due to William's superior feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nochol
Why would William just stand there and let Jason do so? If anything It's the other way around due to William's superior feats. I also suspect jason is going to be armed and will probably slice him up. Jason's damage soak is far better than William's along with his resiliency.

the ninjak
I also suspect jason is going to be armed and will probably slice him up. Jason's damage soak is far better than William's along with his resiliency.

Jason is slow. And grounded. William is a wall crawler, has great smell along the lines of any canine. And has the healing ability to take heavy ammunition to the bulk of his frame and heal it off within seconds without caring.

Jason ain't punching his head off. Maybe dislocation in the neck but not taking the whole head off. Height comes into consideration. Plus range.

William will see Jason as a potential conversion. Will jump in and slice then bite him. Jason will slash William with his machete. Or punch him in the skull. Either will hurt, lets admit it. But Jason will become infected as is William's intent.

Jason will reel back, the power of the Lycans coursing through his veins.
William happy of his new peculiar offspring will watch as the slow moving Jason starts to wobble and crack into his new form.
LycanJason will arise.

A powerful Lycan with all the attributes of the demon worm that resides inside of him. Enhanced regeneration. Super strength which grows every time he dies. His enhanced strength will increase his agility. Silver won't do crap!

William got owned by a hybrid small man. LycanJason will punch Williams skull through the roof.

If Jason could punch a mans head clean off his neck. Could squeez a man's skull into mush. A LycanJason would perform such feats tenfold.
A zombie Lycan. One who just keeps healing and keeps going regardless of enemy offense.

William infects. It's his purpose. He only kills those he can't convert.......vampires. Jason is just a dead man with a demon residing inside of him. Dead flesh becomes infected by William's bite.

GAME OVER/ Jason wins. William doesn't stand a chance/

quanchi112
Jason is slow. And grounded. William is a wall crawler, has great smell along the lines of any canine. And has the healing ability to take heavy ammunition to the bulk of his frame and heal it off within seconds without caring.

Jason ain't punching his head off. Maybe dislocation in the neck but not taking the whole head off. Height comes into consideration. Plus range.

William will see Jason as a potential conversion. Will jump in and slice then bite him. Jason will slash William with his machete. Or punch him in the skull. Either will hurt, lets admit it. But Jason will become infected as is William's intent.

Jason will reel back, the power of the Lycans coursing through his veins.
William happy of his new peculiar offspring will watch as the slow moving Jason starts to wobble and crack into his new form.
LycanJason will arise.

A powerful Lycan with all the attributes of the demon worm that resides inside of him. Enhanced regeneration. Super strength which grows every time he dies. His enhanced strength will increase his agility. Silver won't do crap!

William got owned by a hybrid small man. LycanJason will punch Williams skull through the roof.

If Jason could punch a mans head clean off his neck. Could squeez a man's skull into mush. A LycanJason would perform such feats tenfold.
A zombie Lycan. One who just keeps healing and keeps going regardless of enemy offense.

William infects. It's his purpose. He only kills those he can't convert.......vampires. Jason is just a dead man with a demon residing inside of him. Dead flesh becomes infected by William's bite.

GAME OVER/ Jason wins. William doesn't stand a chance/ I see no reason to think he can't when he's already done so on film and someone else with super strength ripped his mouth apart.

I don't think the Lycan curse would infect him tbh.

nochol
I see no reason to think he can't when he's already done so on film and someone else with super strength ripped his mouth apart.

Jason did that to puny humans,suffice to say he'll find it much harder to do the same to a someone is much more durable.Jason is also nowhere as agile and quick as Michael.

And swords didn't help the other vampires against William at all so a machete won't do no good. Really, Jason gets knocked to the ground and eaten like the rotting meatbag that he is.

quanchi112
Jason did that to puny humans,suffice to say he'll find it much harder to do the same to a someone is much more durable.Jason is also nowhere as agile and quick as Michael.

And swords didn't help the other vampires against William at all so a machete won't do no good. Really, Jason gets knocked to the ground and eaten like the rotting meatbag that he is. So ? The guy threw Freddy with one arm like 50 or so feet from him after taking damage in the dream sequence and in the cabin.

I never said Jason was as quick but he has a much greater damage soak imo.

Jason can go toe to toe with him and he was spared due to Viktor's paranoia. It's not that they couldn't kill him they didn't kill him so as to preserve the Lycan curse.

the ninjak
I see no reason to think he can't when he's already done so on film and someone else with super strength ripped his mouth apart.

Don't compare Jason, a slow movie but quick reflex zombie with Michael, a superfast, strong slasher. With next gen Alexander Corvinus' strength to pull down a helicopter. Micheal was able to tear William's jaws apart. But that's the advantage of two arms stretching ones jaws. The leverage is an advantage.

If Jason Punched William with the same force as he did to that boxer it wouldn't tear the head off its shoulders. Physics doesn't work that way.

AND WHY WOULDN'T THE CURSE INFECT JASON??????????????

He's a zombie. A man with a symbiotic demon worm inside of him. He is flesh. Regenerated through the demon. If Jason is blown apart he falls down. William infects dead vessels as in Underworld 2. The demon inside Jason would love the upgrade.

Jason wins.

nochol
So ? The guy threw Freddy with one arm like 50 or so feet from him after taking damage in the dream sequence and in the cabin.

I never said Jason was as quick but he has a much greater damage soak imo.

Jason can go toe to toe with him and he was spared due to Viktor's paranoia. It's not that they couldn't kill him they didn't kill him so as to preserve the Lycan curse.

50 feet? Mind showing me a video? I haven't seen Freddy versus Jason i'm afraid.

His damage soak won't help him recover from having his head torn off. Like I said, all William needs to do is knock him down long enough to bite his head off.

Even so, he was still killing them by the dozens so it seems silly that not one of them ever attempted to kill him in self defense or desperation.
And iirc the ordinary werewolves were able to kill the vamps with sword and armor too so it stands to reason someone more powerful can do the same.

the ninjak
50 feet? Mind showing me a video? I haven't seen Freddy versus Jason i'm afraid.

His damage soak won't help him recover from having his head torn off. Like I said, all William needs to do is knock him down long enough to bite his head off.

Even so, he was still killing them by the dozens so it seems silly that not one of them ever attempted to kill him in self defense or desperation.
And iirc the ordinary werewolves were able to kill the vamps with sword and armor too so it stands to reason someone more powerful can do the same.

Adults are talking. Jason becomes a SuperZombieLycan. Deal with it.

Jason Wins in a stomp. William doesn't destroy what he can convert.

nochol
Adults are talking. Jason becomes a SuperZombieLycan. Deal with it.

Jason Wins in a stomp. William doesn't destroy what he can convert.

The adults were talking about a different subject actually. But SuperUndeadWereman sounds Kewl so let's go with that.

the ninjak
The adults were talking about a different subject actually. But SuperUndeadWereman sounds Kewl so let's go with that.

Welcome to the revolution. I am the truth. Jason is just flesh and bone with a demonic symbiotic parasite. He gets infected and becomes something more. William is screwed!

nochol
Welcome to the revolution. I am the truth. Jason is just flesh and bone with a demonic symbiotic parasite. He gets infected and becomes something more. William is screwed!

Ahh...the imagination of kids these days. I feel so old.

But yes, though you may be young, I can feel the saliva of truth coming from your mouth.

golem370
Michael wasn't a cunning fighter. He was a monster who was pretty much mindless.

the ninjak
Yes but he's main goal as shown at the beginning of UW2 was to spread his infection to as many people as possible. He was a living virus.

Jasons getting and upgrade. big grin And William won't stand a chance against a Lycan Jason.

KingD19
Why wouldn't he stand a chance against a Lycan Jason? Alexander Corvinus was supposedly the only one strong enough to stop Hybrid Marcus. And the only ones who beat William and Marcus were Hybrid Micheal and Hybrid Selene.

That means that even as a normal lycan, his immortal status puts him several tiers above turned lycans and werewolves. So a turned jason would only be slightly stronger than a normal werewolf.

the ninjak
I believe the Lycan curse increase to a particular degree what the human base stats are at to begin with. Normal men becoming Lycans are the norm. A zombie with a demon inside of it, with the strength to punch a person 20+ mtrs at burst speed into trees Jason should become an immensely powerful Lycan wouldn't he?
There's also the disputed feat that Jason gets stronger everytime he dies.
Silver should have no effect on LycanJason.
Jason with enhanced strength, speed/agility, rapid regen, more bulk on top of his already zombie damage soak could be more than a match for William.
In regards to Alexander Corvinus we didn't see any feats from him. Such plot twists like the blood upgrade and the idea that only Selene and Michael are the only ones strong enough to to fight the duo are mute due to Jason being are foreign character to the universe.

check out the first scene in this video. Jason swings with one arm and look what happens to Kelly Rowland. Add a Lycan's longer reach, strength, and speed.

sOdhZicxVAs

KingD19
I believe the Lycan curse increase to a particular degree what the human base stats are at to begin with. Normal men becoming Lycans are the norm. A zombie with a demon inside of it, with the strength to punch a person 20+ mtrs at burst speed into trees Jason should become an immensely powerful Lycan wouldn't he?
There's also the disputed feat that Jason gets stronger everytime he dies.
Silver should have no effect on LycanJason.
Jason with enhanced strength, speed/agility, rapid regen, more bulk on top of his already zombie damage soak could be more than a match for William.
In regards to Alexander Corvinus we didn't see any feats from him. Such plot twists like the blood upgrade and the idea that only Selene and Michael are the only ones strong enough to to fight the duo are mute due to Jason being are foreign character to the universe.

check out the first scene in this video. Jason swings with one arm and look what happens to Kelly Rowland. Add a Lycan's longer reach, strength, and speed.

That makes sense, as Raze was strong enough to hurt a Werewolf when he was still a human. And I'm guessing it's disputed because it's not clearly specified or shown, so that can't be used since it's assumption. And feats or not, Selene knew Alexander was the only one who could stop Marcus, and Alexander confirmed it. Saying that while he could, he refused because despite the fact that his sons were monsters, they were still his sons. So that means that as the original immortal, Alexander was more powerful than his enhanced sons. Which would also mean as he passed his immortal blood on to them, they would get some natural measure of strength which was increased when they were changed. A fully fed William would be more than a match for Jason, and take a majority over werewolf Jason. Hell, if Jason turned chances are he could be driven mad by the disease as well and start following William.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.