Entropy Aegis Steel vs. The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sin I AM
Aegis Armor was another level...Bob loses

quanchi112
Void wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void wins.

care to explain

Nihilist
EAS Wins.

guy222
void

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
care to explain MM.

Sin I AM
MM.

not good enough, besides owen was jobbing

quanchi112
not good enough, besides owen was jobbing Saying someone is jobbing is downplaying what happened. He overpowered Owen at his own game and I think it's more than enough to win here.

Gecko4lif
Hasnt mm lost every fight hes been in since the retcon. Except like 1

Sin I AM
Saying someone is jobbing is downplaying what happened. He overpowered Owen at his own game and I think it's more than enough to win here.

no. Owen has been manipulating molecules since his inception, Bob on the other hand learned it on the spot and beat him at his own game when he didnt even know wtf he was doing...i classify that as jobbing, when u have a more experienced skilled opponent losing to a newbie, simply to make the newbie appear more powerful.

its the galactus effect

Stoic
Stalemate, I don't see how either loses this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Stalemate, I don't see how either loses this.

when void casually takes out high heralds then i would agree

bbrem123
when void casually takes out high heralds then i would agree

thing is he does...along with making people like classic strange shit his pants

Sin I AM
Originally posted by bbrem123
thing is he does

what high herald did void casually take out?

Stoic
what high herald did void casually take out?

It's not who he takes out, it's really how do you take him out? The Aegis fighting him would be like fighting water. No matter how much you punch it, it just reforms as if nothing happened.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
It's not who he takes out, it's really how do you take him out? The Aegis fighting him would be like fighting water. No matter how much you punch it, it just reforms as if nothing happened.

lol u must not have read seige

quanchi112
no. Owen has been manipulating molecules since his inception, Bob on the other hand learned it on the spot and beat him at his own game when he didnt even know wtf he was doing...i classify that as jobbing, when u have a more experienced skilled opponent losing to a newbie, simply to make the newbie appear more powerful.

its the galactus effect I don't care what you classify it as. You don't like it so you say jobbing which doesn't change it. Void beat him at his own game. That's impressive.

Stoic
lol u must not have read seige

He wanted to be taken out in Siege, and it was also Marvels way of killing off epic errors in writing. Marvel simply did not know what to do with Sentry, and every book that he was in had them painting themselves deeper in a corner. I read it, and it was for the most part garbage.

bbrem123
even if you take his lowest showing which was siege he was still rape stomping thor along with every other hero until the nornstone amps. Loki as well.

he has also broken every bone in the hulk body with no effort at all, mm as well got shit stomp when void figured his powers out.

Void has to be attacked by multiple teams of superheros and even then he doesnt even notice them half the time. Like i said Void has made Classic strange shit his pants before. Strange has opposed void on multiple occasions along with Reed and they could do nothing at all to stop him. Only Sentry was able to do that.

Sin I AM
I don't care what you classify it as. You don't like it so you say jobbing which doesn't change it. Void beat him at his own game. That's impressive.

Um no, whether you care or not isn't relevant. Neither is what i liked or disliked that occurred on panel. He jobbed plain and simple. Sentry/Void enthusiasts cry foul whenever incidents of his mental capacity impaired him from scoring a win, why cant the same be used here? Especially since Owen has displayed being adept at matter manipulation in the past, whereas Bob, a newbie who just discovered the ability conveniently overcame him. The whole incident was plot induced. And it wasnt even "Void" who beat him, it was Sentry.

Now we can argue feat feats with (MM incident being his highest) But id wager deranged depowered Owen is < a sentient amped Doomsday anyday. Or we can argue hyberbole, with one stated to be the fundamental force of imperiex powered by entropy against your ummm million exploding suns. But i wont argue semantics with you...its childish

But that's neither here nor there. We aren't discussing Molecule Man or Doomsday we are discussing Void and Steel (in Entropy Aegis armor). The only beings capable of harming the Aegis were skyfather level. Void was harmed by considerably less (an ambiguous norn empowered Avengers amp, Thors lightning, helicarrier, etc).

guy222
still void

abhilegend
Entropy Aegis.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by guy222
still void

humor an old gal....care to explain luv

Parmaniac
And it wasnt even "Void" who beat him, it was Sentry. That's very arguable.

I agree though that MM being mentally intact should take him, it was even hinted in taht story that he wanted to loose.

h1a8
MM.

Well I can argue that it's not in Void's character to operate like MM when he isn't getting the MM treatment on him. For example, when Void fought others (like Thor) he didn't even attempt to do MM type powers (or create a werewolf lol).

In this fight I see the Aegis bashing Void like Thor did.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That's very arguable.

I agree though that MM being mentally intact should take him, it was even hinted in taht story that he wanted to loose.

exactly, the avatars he created (his subconscios) stated he WANTED to lose...which is the same argument every VOID fanboy uses in the Siege arc,

the ninjak
The idea is Void wanted absolute destruction but Sentry wanted peace.

MM wanted peace as well he just wanted to be left alone. He captured the Dark Avengers in seperate realities whilst talking to Osborn. Sentry evolved and took advantage. Defeating the almighty powerful Molecule Man in fast Will combat and turned him into mush. Controversial indeed but he did it due to his extreme powersource.

Sentry proved to be a molecular manipulator on the highest level that day.
Void was always aware of Roberts potential because he is his subconcious. Therefore automatically obtaining that power to a degree. That's the beauty of Void. We don't know the exact power he has in regards to Sentry but he definitely represents his dormant fears/extreme potential.

I don't know jack crap about Aegis Steel. But I know Sentry. What are his feats?

The simple truth is as in the earliest days of my arguing of the character was the simple fact that does he want to die?
In a forum setting Sentry does not want to die. Because in a forum setting all combatants NEED to win.
If Void receives enough damage to return to the Sentry persona, and Sentry does not want to die. Void returns at full force. Partically manipulating everything in his path instantly.
Characters like Thor and classic Dr Strange can withstand such passive attacks due to natural resistances. But a machine like Steel won't have such resistances......maybe. Unless he is a superier particle manipulator. And I don't know if he is unfortunately.

But all I know is if Sentry does not wish to lose, Void is practically indestructible.
It's won me plenty of battles since it happened and if Steel can overcome it I'll be impressed.

DarkSaint85
exactly, the avatars he created (his subconscios) stated he WANTED to lose...which is the same argument every VOID fanboy uses in the Siege arc,

Isn't that the same argument Hulk fans use with Stark's satellites?

the ninjak
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't that the same argument Hulk fans use with Stark's satellites?

Oh SNAP!

quanchi112
Um no, whether you care or not isn't relevant. Neither is what i liked or disliked that occurred on panel. He jobbed plain and simple. Sentry/Void enthusiasts cry foul whenever incidents of his mental capacity impaired him from scoring a win, why cant the same be used here? Especially since Owen has displayed being adept at matter manipulation in the past, whereas Bob, a newbie who just discovered the ability conveniently overcame him. The whole incident was plot induced. And it wasnt even "Void" who beat him, it was Sentry.

Now we can argue feat feats with (MM incident being his highest) But id wager deranged depowered Owen is < a sentient amped Doomsday anyday. Or we can argue hyberbole, with one stated to be the fundamental force of imperiex powered by entropy against your ummm million exploding suns. But i wont argue semantics with you...its childish

But that's neither here nor there. We aren't discussing Molecule Man or Doomsday we are discussing Void and Steel (in Entropy Aegis armor). The only beings capable of harming the Aegis were skyfather level. Void was harmed by considerably less (an ambiguous norn empowered Avengers amp, Thors lightning, helicarrier, etc). Your opinion doesn't trump what happened in the comics.

If you want to ignore the context of Bob wanting to be killed fine by me. You seem to pick and choose what counts and what doesn't count.Originally posted by h1a8
Well I can argue that it's not in Void's character to operate like MM when he isn't getting the MM treatment on him. For example, when Void fought others (like Thor) he didn't even attempt to do MM type powers (or create a werewolf lol).

In this fight I see the Aegis bashing Void like Thor did. You can argue all day long but I believe this tactic would be employed you can disagree but you can't disagree that if he did use this tactic there's nothing Steel could do against it.

Galan007
EA wins.

It can rend space/time. It can channel entropy. It can absorb, and nullify, "all" types of energy.

guy222
humor an old gal....care to explain luv

would u settle for a kiss on the cheek smile

Galan007
Reported for cyber-sexing. uhuh

Sin I AM
Your opinion doesn't trump what happened in the comics.

my opinion is based of what happened in comics.

If you want to ignore the context of Bob wanting to be killed fine by me. You seem to pick and choose what counts and what doesn't count.

Im not ignoring context i never stated that he did not want to be killed. I stated that if thats the case then u also have to take into account that Owen WANTED to lose as well. Which u seem to discard

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Reported for cyber-sexing. uhuh

stick out tongue

quanchi112
my opinion is based of what happened in comics.

Im not ignoring context i never stated that he did not want to be killed. I stated that if thats the case then u also have to take into account that Owen WANTED to lose as well. Which u seem to discard No, it isn't you want to say he jobbed which is entirely your own opinion on what you read that's it. Owen's powers failed against Bob. That's it.

Owen wanted to kill him. He couldn't. Bob overpowered him.

Sin I AM
No, it isn't you want to say he jobbed which is entirely your own opinion on what you read that's it. Owen's powers failed against Bob. That's it.

Owen wanted to kill him. He couldn't. Bob overpowered him.

Um sadly sir you are again mistaken. maybe you were reading a different comic. Dark Avengers #2 is what you need to pick up to be exact, a depowered Owen pawned Bob THREE times, and only after he was distracted did he "beat him at his own game" after exhibiting powers he never knew he had before ( even u must admit thats plot induced) plus the entire fight he admitted he wanted to lose (thru his subconscious avatars speech).

Context is everything my friend.

quanchi112
Um sadly sir you are again mistaken. maybe you were reading a different comic. Dark Avengers #2 is what you need to pick up to be exact, a depowered Owen pawned Bob THREE times, and only after he was distracted did he "beat him at his own game" after exhibiting powers he never knew he had before ( even u must admit thats plot induced) plus the entire fight he admitted he wanted to lose (thru his subconscious avatars speech).

Context is everything my friend. No, he wanted to destroy the Sentry but was unable to because Sentry realized his own powers and then defeated him at his own game.

bbrem123
Void definitely overpowered MM. He would have resisted or stop void from destroying him. Which he obviously couldn't. Its a great feat that people downplay because they don't like the sentry. I happened plan and simple.

quanchi112
Void definitely overpowered MM. He would have resisted or stop void from destroying him. Which he obviously couldn't. Its a great feat that people downplay because they don't like the sentry. I happened plan and simple. thumb up

Sin I AM
No, he wanted to destroy the Sentry but was unable to because Sentry realized his own powers and then defeated him at his own game.

so you dont believe he wanted to lose?

quanchi112
so you dont believe he wanted to lose? I believe he wanted to destroy the Void and couldn't do so. Void overpowered him. On panel.

Sin I AM
I believe he wanted to destroy the Void and couldn't do so. Void overpowered him. On panel.

Thats not what i asked you

quanchi112
Thats not what i asked you No, I believe Owen wanted to win and realized he couldn't beat Bob.

Sin I AM
No, I believe Owen wanted to win and realized he couldn't beat Bob.

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p388/proteus_lives/Scan11115.jpg

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p388/proteus_lives/Scan11116.jpg

um no....if you read closely he wants to lose, its his subconscious speaking quan

Sixth_Winged
Void Sentry

bbrem123

um no....if you read closely he wants to lose, its his subconscious speaking quan

Not in the way you are implying though. He will lose because reed or somebody like that will come by with at plot device and defeat him. If he becomes to much of a threat he will lose yes. He is not subconsciously making himself lose like you are implying. He is just making to much of a mess and will eventually need to be taken out which someone like reed can do.

quanchi112

um no....if you read closely he wants to lose, its his subconscious speaking quan Someone else already dealt with you spinning it.

Not in the way you are implying though. He will lose because reed or somebody like that will come by with at plot device and defeat him. If he becomes to much of a threat he will lose yes. He is not subconsciously making himself lose like you are implying. He is just making to much of a mess and will eventually need to be taken out which someone like reed can do.

-Pr-
Steel imo.

Sin I AM

No. The implication is explicit. He was nervous, he didnt want to be found yet he was doing everything in order to be found. Zarathos told him to run, Enchantress encouraged him to kill them all then run away. When Owen rejects the idea she implicates that he wants to be found, then Beyonder chimes in and says he wants to fail for killing all those people...he wants to punish himself. And this is all his subconscious speaking to him....

DarkSaint85
Damn. Sorry to be off topic, but I thought that was Dormammu...

My reading of that issue was that MM wanted to lose, as well. His own subconscious says:

"You should kill them all"

He says no, and the same persona that's telling him to kill says the reason for his refusal is that he wants to be found. Then the other two personas chime in and say he's trying to defeat himself, and is 'begging to be found'. 'You WANT to fail'. I'm not sure how much more clear cut that could be....

guy222
morning hunie

love zarathos

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Damn. Sorry to be off topic, but I thought that was Dormammu...

My reading of that issue was that MM wanted to lose, as well. His own subconscious says:

"You should kill them all"

He says no, and the same persona that's telling him to kill says the reason for his refusal is that he wants to be found. Then the other two personas chime in and say he's trying to defeat himself, and is 'begging to be found'. 'You WANT to fail'. I'm not sure how much more clear cut that could be....

naw its Zarathos hun....Dormammu has a pumpkin head, Zarathos has a skull head, but i guess they do look similar

http://images.wikia.com/spongebobandfriendsadventures/images/8/85/Dormammu.jpg

http://comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/27306/GHOST_RIDER_zarathos_052811.jpg

oh and this is helspont!!! i freaking love him lol

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/90299-70632-helspont_super.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by guy222
morning hunie

love zarathos

morning guy wink

guy222
hey darling

and zarathos is very very powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.