The Olympian vs. The Forgotten One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27444/1072669-ach11_large.jpg

VS

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/20/Eternals5.jpg/250px-Eternals5.jpg

Q99
I'll note that Achilles was rarely called the Olympian. Achilles, or Warkiller, were more common, and there's another character called the Olympian as well, who's been in a couple titles, most recently a Wonder Girl mini. So in threads with Achilles, "Achilles" or "Achilles Warkiller" would be a better title to use.

Didn't the Forgotten One get beaten by Blastaar? Given that, I'd bet on Achilles winning the fight.

Galan007
I'm not familiar with the Forgotten One. Achilles' best feat (imo) was stomping Eradicator. How does FO compare to that?

guy222
hero

when the one above all saved hero from death he had thor defeated

he's the strongest eternal

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Forgotten One in his Celestial Armor would definitely beat Achilles. You need Hulk/Thor/Superman or an entity in that vein to win here.

At his peak, even without the upgrade, he held his own against Hercules who'd also beat Achilles if his loss to Wonder Woman was any indication. His best feats would be beating Zuras, almost stalemating Thor and running a train on a large number of Eternals including Ikaris.

Originally posted by guy222
he had thor defeated

Not quite.

guy222
indeed stick out tongue

i loved when he took out ike and company

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

At his peak, even without the upgrade, he held his own against Hercules who'd also beat Achilles if his loss to Wonder Woman was any indication.

Achilles's strength decreases if he's not committed to his cause, like he was against Wonder Woman (also of note, while he lost, he wasn't badly injured). While he'd still lose to her eventually, at full it'd be a much longer and harder fight. When at full, he beat Eradicator.

His Grace and his Spear are great abilities- most opponents will find themselves hitting air, and the spear means an opponent can't just be tough, they also have to be skilled and capable of not getting stabbed, as Athena's spear isn't something any herald level wants to soak.

Good regen, too.

sean724
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.