What are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VampirePrincess
I got Arwen.

http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm

mah
hah, Im Galadriel

Corran
This is what I got.

Aragorn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Aragorn, Man of the West, leader of the Rangers who guard the hobbits.

In the movie, I am played by Viggo Mortensen.

Ash Nazg
Theoden! Im a wrinkly old geezer and I have a big sword, wahey!

Captain REX
I'm R2-D2...wait, wrong test... big grin

I'm Samwise Gamgee. You may now all call me Samwise the Brave and compliment my skills with potting soil... big grin

Dexx
the second different test i get Elrond into....must really be a resemblance

Mujaffa
i knew it eek!

Mujaffa
If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Boromir, Man of Gondor, proud heir to the Steward Denethor II, and elder brother of Faramir.

In the movie, I am played by Sean Bean.

PeekaReet
Oh yay..Im the pointy eared bow twanger! yay for Legolas!

Captain REX
That's not a bad thing...

BOPRecruit 16
Which Lotr character are you?: Aragorn, Frodo
Which Fotr " " "?: Galadriel
Where would you live in middle earth: Shire
Race: Dwarves
pairing: faramir, sam

*i'll post the links when i can get to them.* ^.~ kwel, Aragorn!

humble_hobbit
i got the lovely Arwen-that was a fun LOTR test!Do you have links to any others?? thanks

Member.
aw man, did i switch sex over night? lol. me=eowyn, woman of rohan, niece of king theoden and sister of Eomer.ermstick out tongue

TrixStar
Gandalf the Grey

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Gandalf, Wizard, a guardian against the Dark Lord.

In the movie, I am played by Ian McKellen.

Who would you be?

Captain REX
BOPR16, you better post those links soon. I want to see if I'm a dwarf! big grin

Mithrandir
LEGOLAS sweet, Thranduil always seemed like a caring father

Gtspacekid
Aragorn

Happy Dance

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Aragorn, Man of the West, leader of the Rangers who guard the hobbits.

In the movie, I am played by Viggo Mortensen.

(UUUUUUUUUUUUU i forgot to put beard and i got a girl...... SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK) whistle

Captain REX
laughing out loud

narcil
If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Frodo, Hobbit, heir of Bilbo and humble keeper of the One Ring.

heh...i get the one ring!! woooot!! wink

Captain REX
Yep, the Ringwraiths are going to hunt you down and get you Narcil... evil face

Gtspacekid
Yup they will get him.... smokin'

*Gets away from narcil* Hope they dont get me... big grin

Ushgarak
Narcil is a girl...just about...

Captain REX
Or so she says... evil face j/k

Augeybana
I'm a Legoalas.No really "m the real Legoalas.

Captain REX
Last I checked you were Augeybana... big grin

Member.
laughing out loud

Captain REX
I'm funny aren't I.

narcil
hey!!! *shakes fist*

why DID i get a guy, anyhow? *wanders off to take the test again*

Ushgarak
Well... you know... that MIGHT not be so wild, eh, Narcil?

narcil
*lol* nope---still got frodo. big grin

re: ush's "a girl..just about" n' rex's "so she says..."
*beats em' both up* meanies!! :P

narcil
what not so wild..whaaa? ^_^

Ushgarak
Well now, you aren't exactly Miss Super-Feminine, are you? You can forgive the test for being confused.

narcil
*LOL*! ok, ok...*G* ya got me. but just cuz i don't act like a girl doesn't mean i'm not one!! *beats up the test anyhow* wink

Ushgarak
Now, see, girls who beat up tests probably aren't seen by said tests as girls...

narcil
mou... >.<

actually, i'm glad i wasn't one of the girls, in any event--i don't find their characters all that appealing. n' frodo's cool. *pats the test on the head*

http://www.barrowdowns.com/personality.asp?Size=

this one said i was sam, with the runner-ups being gandalf n' aragorn. ^_____^

(i'm a hobbit again?! *lol*)

Ushgarak
Odd...

narcil
indeed!! i'm so...NOT sam. messed

Member.
so u a girl or not?stick out tongue

narcil
yes, i AM!!! yeesh!!! *boots him*

Ushgarak
Don't let her masculine violence fool you...

Member.
lol,oh i saw through her ages agoangel

narcil
:P

bunny

just felt like throwing that in...what a weird (but cute!) emoticon

Ushgarak
GIRL!

narcil
*lol* cuz i think it's cute? stick out tongue i'm sure there are guys who'll agree!

Ushgarak
Something about the way you said it...

narcil
stick out tongue

narcil
http://members.aol.com/thecopromancer/middleearth.htm

it said i was a hobbit... *lol*

turin
I was a hobbit as well, hmmmm. I didnt think there would be any way i would be a hobbit considering height, owell what a shame lol

narcil
i know!! *lol* me too!

Member.
hm...

Augeybana
Yeah we know Hmmmmmm.......

Member.
stick out tongue

Captain REX
I was an Elf.

turin
i was an elf the third time i did it, lol

Nefertite
I was an elf. eek!

Rin
"If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Galadriel, Elf, Queen of Lothlorien, wife of Celeborn and grandmother of Arwen.

In the movie, I am played by Cate Blanchett."

*sighs in relief* I'm not Arwen. *smile* I despise her and Peter Jackson. She takes up about a paragraph in the Fellowship of the Ring, she's not even IN the Two Towers, and she takes up about a page and 1/2 in the Return of the King. But, of course, Peter Jackson has to mutilate the original story and put her in every single movie for at LEAST 10 min. Curse him and the bags under her eyes.

jimbo3
Frodo

Evy_O
http://www.lordoftherings.net/images/ca_ltyle.jpg

As you can see, I'm Arwen.
Funny, I have nothing in common with her. I didn't even reply I wasnted to have pointy ears or that I'd like to be married. Hmm... confused

Corran
Can't remember what I got, so I tried again.

Aragorn. not sure that's a good thing. After all I have a long grey Beard an carry a staff, go figure.

Evy_O
Of course it's a good thing, Aragorn is cool! big grin

happy kine
i want to be the balrog

maul's woman
I would rather be one of the Elves that never left Valinor. If not then I would be Varda.

Corran
I just tried it again and I am STILL Aragorn, but that can't be right because I am drunk.

undomiel
I was Arwen smile

BOPRecruit 16
http://web.ecomplanet.com/JONE2099/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/JONE2099CustomImage1302020.jpg

http://web.ecomplanet.com/JONE2099/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/JONE2099CustomImage131931.jpg

http://web.ecomplanet.com/JONE2099/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/JONE2099CustomImage1323936.jpg

http://quizilla.com/users/orrostar/quizzes/ Which%20Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20character%20are%
20you?

Evy_O
This link doesn't work, Bopr. smile

coolboarder98
I'd be Neo, aka the One!

No wait a minute, it would have to be Gimli! I'd kick your ass and make your skull into a drinking chalice!

Angelanatania
Celeborn

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Celeborn, Elf, King of Lothlorien, husband of Galadriel and grandfather of Arwen.

In the movie, I am played by Marton Csokas.

Great, eh (i think i'd rather be Galadriel though...never mind...)

*smiles*

billyboyd4ever
i would have to be a hobbit. and since in the book it is not specified aoubt pippin's love life, i will be his wife. ahhaah

billyboyd4ever
haha no not really...thats jsut what i wanna be. i would be legolas...k thats creepy i would be the guy i like

cermiestar
Eowyn, she kicks Nazgul ASS!

Phoenix
I'd wanna be arwen or eowyn...

cermiestar
arwen is PATHETIC.

Phoenix
stick out tongue

cermiestar
u read the books pheonix?

Phoenix
yup - hobbit first, then lotr. once read all of 'em in under a week!

cermiestar
i do that! i speed read so i have to stock up like 5 or 6 books for each week........

Charmed one1154
oh gosh it says im Legolas but im a girl oh well he is so hot and is my fav. Elf

Adumarwen
I'll be the elf in Mirkwood(if there is one) who is Legolas's girl-friend you know like an Aragorn-Arwen thing big grin devil love yes

Metroplex
Im legolas. It suits me cuz hes my favorite charcter

chica16
I think the question is not Who you would "Be" it's who would you "Do"... i'd say legolas he's hotttttttttt

chico23
Legolas

which is cool that's who I would choose to be anyhow.

Fire
well the test is pretty obvious

samIam
I am sam

Exa

Corlindel
Feanor

...ok in LOTR book I would fo Glorfindel and at the film Gandalf

Exa
I like being some unimportant background character nobody will ever notice :]

glaurung
Boromir here

Which is kind of appropriate since i used to live in Sheffield (support the Owls rather than the Blades though)

Aragorn#1
Arwen

Darth Revan
I got Legolas...Woohoo I get to live forever!!!!!

Darth Revan
C'mon man don't feel so bad so what you look like a girl but hey you're immortal!!!!!!

Darth Revan
Wow that test is really easy to manipulate if you know what the characters are like

ilvorlandobloom
I'm Galadriel! yay!

Verity
I turned out to be Arwen.... cool

Hegemon875
DAMN I got Wormtongue

BingaBonga
i think you all know who i got... Eowyn...wink I would like to be an elf, but i wouldn't like to live and watch the people you love die, yet you go on for generations and generations...

Bloom4ever
im Arwen. Yay, im gonna be married to Aragorn

Exa
Hehe I AM a girl wink
I dunno if I'd really like being immortal... and if, then nobody like Legolas mad

orlisgrl15
Galadriel

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Galadriel, Elf, Queen of Lothlorien, wife of Celeborn and grandmother of Arwen.

In the movie, I am played by Cate Blanchett.

enya
i took da test twice and i got legolas and arwen

yeh
1 legolas iz hot and arwen very pretty and iz with aragorn

2 i goin to live foreva!!!

3 and legolas is eally good with a bow an arrow

if i could choose who to be i would invent a character that dates legolas and preferably doesnt die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.