Onimusha Dreams and Sengoku Basara : Tenkai!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I played both Onimusha Dawn of Dreams and the Sengoku Basara series and they had 2 people for Tenkai. In Onimusha, Tenkai is Hidemitsu/Samanosuke but in the Basara series he is Mitsuhide. I've also read some things on Wikipedia about him being Mitsuhide. So who exactly is Tenkai?

Stoic
This was a great series, I don't understand why they haven't put out others for the current gen consoles. Of all the game series that they could possibly cancel, this is not the one to begin with.

Oh, I was also speaking of Onimusha.

atv2
Originally posted by Stoic
This was a great series, I don't understand why they haven't put out others for the current gen consoles. Of all the game series that they could possibly cancel, this is not the one to begin with.

Oh, I was also speaking of Onimusha.

Yes I agree both Onimusha and Sengoku Basara are series. I don't know when they are going to come with something for Onimusha but I do know that they are coming out with Samurai Heroes Party/ Utage for the PS3 and you'll be able to play as the non playable characters. I'm looking forward to playing as Tenkai/Reaper, by which I'm still confused about the identity of Tenkai with both Samanosuke and Mitsuhide. I want to make sense of it.

Wei Phoenix
Samanosuke/Tenkai/Hidemitsu IS NOT Mitsuhide Akechi/Reaper. They do not represent the same person, they are not the same person. This is pretty clear and obvious in Onimusha: Demon Siege.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.