Ghost Rider, Iron Man & Spider-Man vs Underworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The government has asked these three heroes to go and try and kill all the Vampires and Lycans in Underworld this includes Viktor the coven, Lucian Raze and the other lycans.

the ninjak
Underworld is screwed!

They ain't getting through Stark's armor. And he'll have prep. So lots of silver ammunition.

GR pretty much tanks anything the Underworlders dish out. Whilst burning the guilty to a crisp. And they're all guilty of murder.

Spidey could get bit. In the comics his radiation counteracts Vampirism and other afflictions but movie Spidey hasn't been in that scenario. Regardless Spidey can slow time. He won't be an easy hit. And his web would screw the Lycan's up for easy takedowns by his teammates.

The only problem is finding them. GR sniffs out the guilty. Stark has SHIELD co-operation it should'nt take forever. If it's a straight up battlefield though? Marvels win.

Placidity
Team Marvel takes it with ease. Heck, I'm tempted to say any one of them could solo, only Spider-man being in doubt as there is a chance he may be overwhelmed depending on the environment.

Psychotron
Yeah, I don't see this ending well for the vamps. Especially if Stark has prep.

lilshogun
Ironman is all you need.

jinXed by JaNx
I dont know if Ghost Rider can die. If he can then he will. Spiderman would become overwhelmed very quickly and be torn apart. His only chance is if theyre fighting in the city but even then the numbers are just to much. As long as Stark can eradicate the threat before his core needs recharged he will be the deciding factor. Although, after he runs out of ammunition i'm not sure that his might would be enough. The Vampires do have regenerative abilities but i suppose Stark could just tear off their heads, hmm.

GR and SM have no chance though, unless they hide while Iron Man goes to work.

Placidity
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I dont know if Ghost Rider can die. If he can then he will.

Even if he can die, they don't have what it takes to hurt him. Takes magic or strength from a whole new league to do that.

Spiderman would become overwhelmed very quickly and be torn apart. His only chance is if theyre fighting in the city but even then the numbers are just to much.

The only threat to Spidey are their claws, I don't know if thats what you meant by "torn apart". In a confrontation of fisticuffs Spidey smashes all of them. In a city he would take them all.

Spider-man Strength >>>> Underworld
Spider-man Speed/Reflexes >>>>> Underworld
Spider-man Agility >>>>> Underworld
Spider-man Durability >>>>> Underworld

Also webbing, wall crawling, jumping around etc. It's only the inclusion of the Underworld elite (and theres only a few of them) that introduces doubt into whether Spidey will solo them.

As long as Stark can eradicate the threat before his core needs recharged he will be the deciding factor.

I don't see that being a problem.

The Vampires do have regenerative abilities but i suppose Stark could just tear off their heads, hmm.

The only ones with healing factors worth mentioning are really Marcus, Michael and possibly Selene. The rest get one-shotted or damaged so much they will be out for the count.

GR and SM have no chance though, unless they hide while Iron Man goes to work.

GR can solo. Spidey has solo potential depending on environment.

golem370
I don't think he is faster then Vampires stronger yes and more agile but flat out speed I don't think so

Placidity
Flash fight scene.

jinXed by JaNx
No, Spiderman is not surviving an army of werewolves and vampires thats just stupid.

Nephthys
I think you guys underestimate Underworld vamps, lol. They're really fast.

bBMWN_Eh-vs

Selene alone is fast enough to beat Spidey.

the ninjak
Spidey would obviously be support in such a battle. He'll hide in the shadows and attack any who become bothersome for the other two. And remember guys Spidey could watch the wings flap on a fly during Spider Sense mode.

The Lycans and Vamps never displayed funny enough good sense of smell. As long as he stays high and in the shadows. He'll be fine.
Let the bog boys handle the vamps.

Ironman has durability and handy weapons but he has his limits. GR is the key to this match-up. GR craps all over them.

jinXed by JaNx
I see GR being useless once he loses his chains

Placidity
I see GR being useless once he loses his chains

I'm sorry, but your views regarding Spider-man and Ghost Rider are very uninformed.

I suggest look through the Spider-man respect thread thoroughly, I think you will change your mind.

And Ghost Rider being useless without his chain - are you serious? I would suggest watching the movie again.

He can literally set the vampires on fire/melt them just by willing it. Also penance stare would absolutely eff up the Vampires. And do you really think that chain is anything special? It was just a chain laying around that he took, the power comes from the magic/demonic power he possesses.

KingD19
Penance Stare requires them to just be standing there and allowing him to look into their souls, if they still even possess them.

And when did he cause spontaneous combustion on a person? I can't remember.

Also, the chain isn't anything special, but he doesn't seem to have many powers he can call upon without using it.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19

And when did he cause spontaneous combustion on a person? I can't remember.

It's more like the heat he can generate.

http://i42.tinypic.com/4txe00.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/f107s3.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/24l6ek0.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/mwds2h.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/90ub03.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2gwu78h.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/6j0ui9.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/33pdok9.jpg

So what are the Vampires going to do when Ghost Rider just waves his hand in front of them which creates heat hot enough to melt metal instantly? Or the heat of his wake enough to incinerate animals, explode cars, melt more metal?

Also, the chain isn't anything special, but he doesn't seem to have many powers he can call upon without using it.

He created the chain so to speak, he can make a weapon out of anything (again the chain was just something random he found, the power lies with him). He also transformed his bike. The other Ghost Rider transformed his horse.

Also:

* He just stood there and let a whole group of cops open fire on him. No effect.

* Some guy stabbed him with a knife - no effect except that the knife melted.

* Accelerated towards the ground from a skyscraper, hit the ground shattering the floor - no effect.

Need I say more?

Comics Ghost Rider was a beast. Movie GR is no slouch either for movie standards, in a tier way beyond Underworld.

Placidity
Penance Stare requires them to just be standing there and allowing him to look into their souls, if they still even possess them.

Penance stare is just a nice little bonus, he doesn't need it at all. Its still viable though, the vampires don't know about it, they wouldn't try to avoid it for no reason.

As for their souls, why wouldn't they have it? Underworld Vampires are biological in nature, not magical:

Psychotron
GR is a beast. Probably one of the most powerful Marvel movie characters.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Placidity
I'm sorry, but your views regarding Spider-man and Ghost Rider are very uninformed.

I suggest look through the Spider-man respect thread thoroughly, I think you will change your mind.

And Ghost Rider being useless without his chain - are you serious? I would suggest watching the movie again.

He can literally set the vampires on fire/melt them just by willing it. Also penance stare would absolutely eff up the Vampires. And do you really think that chain is anything special? It was just a chain laying around that he took, the power comes from the magic/demonic power he possesses.

The sheer numbers are far to much for anyone to convince me that Spiderman or GR have any kind of chance. The only way i can see them surviving is if Iron Man focuses solely on protecting them long enough for them to escape but even then, Iron Man will only be able to do so much. The Lycans and Vampires will be swarming all around GR and Spiderman causing Iron Man to use restraint in which weapons he uses. He obviously wont be using his heavy weapons because it would compromise his allies.

I'm not saying that SM or GR don't throw down. They will put up a fight but there is nothing either can do when they're rushed by a few dozen Lycans and Vampires. Not to mention the super cross breeds and the death dealers. Spideys strength is only going to help him until he's subdued and torn apart. The LYcans and vampires, claws and fangs will tear as easily through Spidermans flesh as any other human and Spiderman is fast but not nearly fast enough to evade an army of Werewolves and vampires...,dont tell me you honestly believe that? His Spdey sense isnt going to dick to help him and his webbing will serve only to help him escape. As far as GR, i didn't see him do anything impressive. He summoned some fire...,big goddamn deal

the ninjak
The Underworld got pushed to extinction once the humans made their presence open to the public. Just a select tribe of Lycans and one remaining coven of Vampires.

The Corp engineering the Hybrid genetics seemed extremely incapable of handling a Marvel threat.

The numbers aren't so great anymore jinXed. Some may survive but who cares! BFR is loss. Any survivors will get hunted down by Ghost Rider and friends.

Impediment
Iron Man solos, easily.

Ghost Rider is unkillable, and could burn everything.

Spidey might be able to pull it off, but not easily.

the ninjak
Spidey wouldn't stand a chance against the full force of these creatures alone I agree. He may be able to slow time when danger presents itself. And his agility is incredible. But against some of the stronger beings in the Underworld universe it would be only a matter of time before he gets tagged........that's why he hides and plays assistance to the other two.

My argument with Ironman is based on the fact that he hasn't achieved basic tech that he has had for a long time in the comics. His armor is durable. He can fly with expert efficiency. He has some lasers that he can only used once. A Unibeam that would mince some Lycans but won't work against the speedsters. Repulser Beams that would no doubt put creatures down but not kill them. Ironman needs tactical backup. Missiles hitting hideouts/covens of these creatures. Ironman has to hit the skies during this campaign and blast creatures from a distance.

GR has shown that he can take any damage. And just keep going. He's a force of nature literally. His feats show influence of objects around him. He burnt metal around him with a wave. When he rode through a street he created kinetic bursts that exploded cars. If he rides his bike into a bunch of vamps or Lycans why won't they just burn? They're all guilty. Point aside. Lets hope this new GR film has some cool stuff to work with.

It's an odd argument this because the Vamps and Lycans were meant to be everywhere. These two can't succeed in achieving this besides the fact that GR should be able to hunt anything down. It should take years.
In the new movie the premise is that humanity has been made aware of both parties and have started culling them.

I just don't see GR working with the government and such a fight should be rendered near impossible unless the whole fight took place in some giant arena. Hundreds maybe thousands of vamps and Lycans attacking the three en masse. Then it would be a STOMP for Underworld if GR wasn't such an exotic character.

Pwned
I agree, GR will just take this on his own since (I believe) he will not transform back until they are all gone (Its up to OP I suppose)

And until then, he is effectively invincible without his bike.

+Flaming tornado if he has the chain. Not gonna be fun for whoever gets caught near it.

Placidity
Originally posted by the ninjak
Lets hope this new GR film has some cool stuff to work with.

Well he has already shown he is class 100 tons (I'm estimating, DDM will have to do those 'calculations') in the trailer...

dadudemon
Well he has already shown he is class 100 tons (I'm estimating, DDM will have to do those 'calculations') in the trailer...

What trailer?

Placidity
Originally posted by dadudemon
What trailer?

qtrLGZI9Ov0

Main super strength feat at 1:40.

Would be a great addition to his feats, but he doesn't need it, he rapes Underworld with ease as he is now.

golem370
Spider-Man has shown great durability take one of those Goblin bombs with no lasting damage. He has been beat badly and come back. He held a cable car for 10 minutes or more with one arm. He as always survived fall from over 30 feet got up and took off again. He is as strong or stronger then anybody in Underworld.

Placidity
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man has shown great durability take one of those Goblin bombs with no lasting damage.

Bomb to the face.

He held a cable car for 10 minutes or more with one arm.

Cable car filled with people.

He is as strong or stronger then anybody in Underworld.

Far stronger, there is no doubt.

the ninjak
Saw 8 mins of the film today. Spidey is pretty cocky when dealing with thugs. But what really grabbed my attention is the web shooter.
It's a weird device that looks like it's creating some kind of frequency rather than just shooting out stuff. In one shot he activates it and a it just bunches up and creates a bush made of carbon lines and links. He then proceeds to focus it into a straight blast.

He also shows large web constructs. We never saw Spidey use his large web blasts in combat in the previous films. But in this I see him using webs more creatively. Todd McFarlane style hopefully.spidur-man

dadudemon
Main super strength feat at 1:40.

Would be a great addition to his feats, but he doesn't need it, he rapes Underworld with ease as he is now.

The "before" and "after" are two completely different cuts. When he throws out his mystic chain he is behind the SUV on the road. When it crashes, GR is off the road and the scene starts out with the SUV behind him and crashing in front of him.

So we don't know what happened. We cannot confirm what his strength is besides being in the 1-2 ton level (he did some bike stuff in the first one that makes him a 1-2 ton class, iirc).

Robtard
He's a class 42.

dadudemon
Crack another "joke" like that and your joking privileges will be revoked.

Robtard
Foe-e-too, dude

HulkIsHulk
Apparently sone hardcore fan took quite the pain to make few decent respect threads for the Spidey movie characters:
Raimiverse Spider-Man Respect Thread
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shroudofsorrow/blog/raimiverse-spider-man-respect-thread/102234/

Raimiverse Goblin Respect Thread (Complete!)
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shroudofsorrow/blog/raimiverse-goblin-respect-thread-complete/102666/

ASM Spider-Man Respect Thread
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shroudofsorrow/blog/asm-spider-man-respect-thread/102354/

As for the fight, either IM or GR solos with enoug prep. Heck, with enough prep they can annihilate every vampire, lycan, hybrid or immortal that ever existed in the Underworld verse. Even without prep IM can destroy the lion's share of it and GR can take his time to kill them all. Original movies Spidey beats the snot out of anyone one-on-one and even few groups, the new one can be a distraction and can even take some out imo. Anyway, the Marvel team has much larger range and area of attack, they eradicate all the Underworld's Vampires, Lycans, Hybrids and Immortals within every timeline. And this is coming from a big Underworld fan

meep-meep
I'd imagine GR would solo.

StealthRanger
lolnecro

And unless I'm missing something some major DC and speed feats from Underworld, Ghostie or Iron Man could solo

Scoobless
Originally posted by the ninjak
Lets hope this new GR film has some cool stuff to work with.

no

wallman77
Originally posted by Scoobless
no

laughing LOL! if only he knew...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.