Wolverine vs Jeepers Creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Wolverine ( Hugh Jackman ) was told by the government to hunt down gargoyle like demon known as the Creeper. Does he have the ability to kill it?
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/The_Creeper_(Jeepers_Creepers)

Placidity
Originally posted by lilshogun
Does he have the ability to kill it?

Yes.

Kazenji
And then mount it as trophy.

KingD19
And then kill it again in 80 years when it's dumb enough to come back to life.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by lilshogun
W Does he have the ability to kill it?

question should be...,does the Creeper have the ability to kill, Wolverine? The answer is no

Sadako of Girth
Dunno... Can Logan breathe in oxygenless environments like space?
Creeper could fly him to the edge of it and throw him up, I guess.

And even if he cant quite throw him that far, the fall to earth surely would shit all in Wolverine's Rice Krispies.

And what if it drops heavy ass framed Wolverine in one of the many great abysses of the oceans?

And whats the likelihood of him surviving being dropped in an active volcano?

Or KOing him, and stashing him under the engines of a nasa launch? I bet even with his regenerative capabilities, that pressure, heat etc etc will be enough to doom Logan.

KingD19
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

And even if he cant quite throw him that far, the fall to earth surely would shit all in Wolverine's Rice Krispies.

And what if it drops heavy ass framed Wolverine in one of the many great abysses of the oceans?

Or KOing him, and stashing him under the engines of a nasa launch? I bet even with his regenerative capabilities, that pressure, heat etc etc will be enough to doom Logan.

Lol, the likelihood of all of that happening is incredibly nonexistent.

Can JC fly with Logan without being stabbed all to Hell? Even if he could, Creepers has shown he needs to breathe and would be just as in trouble flying high as Logan. On top of that, there's nothing shown that he can fly that high, nor would he have the strength to simply throw someone into the atmosphere.

The fall wouldn't be as bad as you think. With unbreakable bones, most of the damage would be internal, and he heals stuff like that incredibly quickly. By the time JC gets back down, Logan will be healed and ready to keep going.

Him trying to fly Logan into the ocean is no big deal. He's only 300lbs, so he can swim. He's not filled to the brim with solid adamantium like he did Deathstryke in X2.

And flying him over an active volcano???? Really? Come on.

Kazenji
Whats up with some of the vs's these days they've just gotten stupid.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19

The fall wouldn't be as bad as you think. With unbreakable bones, most of the damage would be internal, and he heals stuff like that incredibly quickly. By the time JC gets back down, Logan will be healed and ready to keep going.

You know that would actually knock out Wolverine, which is probably a win even though not specified in the conditions.

Regardless Wolvie takes the majority.

Robtard
Jeeper Creeper is faster and stronger than Logan, so it could grab him, pin him and take him for a ride to the nearest deep body of water for a dip.(Could film Wolverine swim?)

But this would rely on the Jeeper Creeper having knowledge of Logan first, as it would likely just go in for the kill as normal and get bits sliced off; realizing too late that this hairy full is more than just human.

Psychotron
Wolverine has this one in the bag.

marwash22
Wolverine takes his peepers.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

the only scenario there that might keep wolverine down is the Volcano but he would survive everything else. Besides, Once the Creeper gets in close, Wolverine would eviscerate him

Hanaoka
I say it will be Wolverine.
He just cannot die at least you make him breathless by drowning him up.
Wolverine will cut the ugly like a carrot

the ninjak
Pointless fight. The Creeper has impressive strength that can't compromise the Adamantium obviously. So decapitation isn't in play.

His flight won't do crap considering Logan will just slash like crazy.

Did Logan display scent hunting ability in the films???

If he did this fight is Logan all the way.

KingD19
Yeah, he followed his nose a couple times.

0mega Spawn
the creeper has distance & a whole arsenal of magical weaponry
i say he KOes wolvie throwing knives & his skull

hell his strength alone could overpower wolvie & make him stab himself erm

KingD19
What Magical weaponry? He had a shuriken made of bone that pierced a bus tire. Big whoopty doo. Logan has 6 foot long knives made of the most unbreakable and sharpest substance in the world.

A throwing knife(made of bone) would probably pierce Logan's skin and ping off his skull if he couldn't dodge it, and considering Optic Beams travel much faster than a bone shuriken(made of bone) and he handled those, he should have no problems.

And while Creepers had some impressive strength feat(s), the only one I really remember was him holding that kid up with one arm, flying off with the guy in his talons, and what, yanking the truck with him after he got harpooned? He might have lifted the bus by it's back axle too, but he was getting tossed around by Juggernaut and was just fine.

0mega Spawn
get off wolverines dick.
that shuriken will not just bing off his head even if it doesn't KO him he'd feel that shyt. its wasn't just bone it was clearly altered somehow since it didn't just break when it was thrown into a tire.

cyclops optic beams were slow as shit & logan just shielded himself from them.which made no sense anyways.

the knife had auto aim so logan will scream like a b!tch after it flys in his eyes HA!

exactly all juggernaught did was toss logan no expression ...wow... no expression

he could have easily restrained him.

matter of fact creepers eats logan s eyes & gain his HF cool

fgt wolverine

Tattoos N Scars
Wolverine wins, but i doubt he could kill the creeper...JC keeps coming back til his time runs out. He'd surely have to stalk a bunch of teens during the fight to replace the body parts Logan f's up!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.