Davy Jones vs Blackbeard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zoom3
Davy Jones is on the Flying Dutchman and Blackbeard is on the Queen Anne's Revenge. Davy Jones has his crew with him. Blackbeard is by himself(on account of having the Sword of Triton, which controls a ship's rigging and speed). They attack each other on their ships.

Who wins?

Tramps Lady
Blackbeard.

I mean, he can do wonders with that sword.
And, according to LEGO Pirates, he's better smile

KingD19
Davy Jones crew gets immobilized as soon as they come aboard. It will be a good fight though.

the ninjak
How about the Kraken?

Tramps Lady
It's for sure Blackbeard. He can cover the queen Anne's revenge with sand/dirt and Davy jones can't step foot onto the ship :$

Hanaoka
davy jones since he's not stupid enough been fooled like blackbeard in the end

TheGodKiller
Jones wins . The only advantage that BB has is the the ability to control ships' rigging , and I doubt that it would work on a supernatural ship of dead crew like the Dutchman .

Not to mention that BB has literally no counter for the Kraken(should Jones decide to dispatch it) .

potcfan2003
Personally, I think Blackbeard was more bad ass. Davy Jones just became Beckett's pawn in AWE...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by potcfan2003
Personally, I think Blackbeard was more bad ass. Davy Jones just became Beckett's pawn in AWE...
That's because the guy held his heart hostage , and his acquisition of the heart itself was pure luck .

KingD19
After rewatching both movies, Jones takes it. Teleportation, immortality/invulnerability, Kraken, etc... And Blackbeard can only control the Revenge.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
After rewatching both movies, Jones takes it. Teleportation, immortality/invulnerability, Kraken, etc... And Blackbeard can only control the Revenge.

Also control his zombie crew with that sword.

NemeBro
I'd say Davy Jones does this pretty easily. He has shown the ability to phase through matter, rendering Blackbeard's sword's powers useless, and undoubtedly slaughters Blackbeard in direct combat.

KingD19
The zombie crew are useless against Davy's boys, as they're immortal until their years of service are up.

juggerman

Barbosa said Blackbeard controlled the Pearl...

KingD19
Originally posted by juggerman
Barbosa said Blackbeard controlled the Pearl...

Yeah, but the Pearl isn't an otherworldly ship controlled by the Ferryman of Death on the high seas.

juggerman
Yeah, but the Pearl isn't an otherworldly ship controlled by the Ferryman of Death on the high seas.

Very true. I highly doubt Blackbeard can beat Davy Jones when he was stabbed and just laughed about it. Unless BB can find the heart he is toast

EDIT: Also DJ can go intangible. Davy stomps

Lighter332
i vote blackbeard

juggerman
Originally posted by Lighter332
i vote blackbeard

Why?

TheHulk
Jones all the way!

ForNarnia13
lol davy jones

Vensai
Originally posted by Lighter332
i vote blackbeard
How would he hurt Jones' immortal body?

wolverinos
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CsGXlOvWS7U/TnkbldpTp2I/AAAAAAAAAaA/Ikq2QbYK9RE/s1600/Hero-Envy-Hulk-Thor15.jpg

wolverinos
?

Vensai
Originally posted by wolverinos
?
And what was the point? This is not Thor vs. Hulk.

Sinious
Technically, Jones cannot be killed without the heart so if this is comparing ships, I still think Dutchman is more badass. When including Jones' superpowers and the Kraken, this is no contest. Davy Jones would crush BB

quanchi112
Jones stomps.

Kamahamaha
I was always a big fan of the Monkees so Davy for me it is!

pettyazo
Jones is a badass no doubt about it

Dionysus
Davy Jones wins.

Bigblue442
true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.