Silver surfer vs Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their best who wins and why?

carver9
Surfer stomps.

"Id"
Surfer beats Exodus, but he makes him work for that victory.

Exodus recently took out the X-Men Legacy Team. The team was fairly stacked.

Newjak
Who did they have on it?

"Id"
Logan, Beast, Canon Ball, Frenzy, Gambit, Rachel, and Rouge.

Rouge was stacked with teleporting/kid gladiators powers.

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer stomps.

Man it must be easy debating like you. Nothing well thought out or measured. Just absolutes. The person either stomps or is getting stomped lol. I must adopt this simplistic approach.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Man it must be easy debating like you. Nothing well thought out or measured. Just absolutes. The person either stomps or is getting stomped lol. I must adopt this simplistic approach. thumb up

carver9
Man it must be easy debating like you. Nothing well thought out or measured. Just absolutes. The person either stomps or is getting stomped lol. I must adopt this simplistic approach.

Surfer is just too powerful.

Naija boy
Surfer wiins

quanchi112
Surfer is just too powerful. It's really basic with you.

dmills
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

That goes double for you Mr."Thanos wins" sneer

carver9
It's really basic with you.

You mad?

quanchi112
That goes double for you Mr."Thanos wins" sneer I give detailed explanations why he wins and how he wins. Just killing unkillables, brutha.Originally posted by carver9
You mad? I feel pity is all not anger.

dmills
I'm just phucking with ya'll man. Hell I've got a ways to go in my own debate game before I can start to critique others lol.

Glorificus
Surfer transmutes Exodus into goo before even one of Exodus's neurons has fired.

carver9
I give detailed explanations why he wins and how he wins. Just killing unkillables, brutha. I feel pity is all not anger.

No pity needed. Whenever you are ready to challenge me, "let me know". I think you are angry though.

Sin I AM

stick out tongue

reported for baiting

Surfer wins though, shuts off the x-gene wink...or simply bfrs him, or speedblitzes him to death...too many options

quanchi112
No pity needed. Whenever you are ready to challenge me, "let me know". I think you are angry though. Carver, you have never won a debate yet. I saw that gladiator battlezone where you wouldn't even respond. Pity.

"Id"
Exodus beats X-Men Legacy line up. Hope and her Lights show up for support.

Scary part was, Exodus was holding back.

janus77
Surfer.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by "Id"
Logan, Beast, Canon Ball, Frenzy, Gambit, Rachel, and Rouge.

Rouge was stacked with teleporting/kid gladiators powers.

For the record where the hell did this "kid gladiator" come from? I thought It was kallark and his wack job cousin or something and thats all that was left of their race.

"Id"
Originally posted by Lord Feron
For the record where the hell did this "kid gladiator" come from? I thought It was kallark and his wack job cousin or something and thats all that was left of their race.

Maybe Kallark banged his cousin.

Or maybe he is like a halfbreed.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by "Id"
Maybe Kallark banged her cousin.

Or maybe he is like a halfbreed.

lol hmmm would love to discover how he came to be.

Bouboumaster
Surfer beat the living shit out of him

Nietzschean
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Now I'm curious about this. Gladiator's son really did just come right out of the blue.

Horrificus
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Now I'm curious about this. Gladiator's son really did just come right out of the blue.
Marvel Comic Book Character Profile:

Kid Gladiator- aka, Kubark, (name probably chosen due to "outer space" feel to it and starting with a "K", as per his father, Kallark.)

Race- Strontian, (as per Gladiator/Kallark)

Hairstyle- Ridiculous product of apathetic approach to character development and disregard of reader intelligence.

Origin- Born of incestuous mating between Gladiator/Kallark and the Strontian/Xenith, (as per the old television manufacturer). First cousins, once removed?

Official Comic Book Designation- "Cheese Character" with too much power. One of many to have come into existence in recent years, due to a lack of writer creativity and the ease of utilizing nigh-infinite power to solve most comic book conflicts, instead of well-thought-out story/character development.

Conclusion- Hopefully, we will find out that Kid Gladiator is only the Impossible Man causing trouble again.

Because, well, how many Superman-level characters with similar powers does Marvel really need?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.