Odin with a Cosmic Containment Unit vs Full Power Tyrant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Odin with a CCU in his possession takes on Full Power Tyrant...

Battle to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

zopzop
We saw, just recently, how powerful Marvel considers Skyfathers in relation to higher end Cosmic Beings. Odin gave Galactus so much hell, that he couldn't even defend himself from an attack by Thor.

CCU > Thor. So Odin with a CCU is simply beyond higher end Cosmics like Tyrant or Galactus.

Odin never loses a match in this scenario.

Sundipped
Originally posted by zopzop
We saw, just recently, how powerful Marvel considers Skyfathers in relation to higher end Cosmic Beings. Odin gave Galactus so much hell, that he couldn't even defend himself from an attack by Thor.

CCU > Thor. So Odin with a CCU is simply beyond higher end Cosmics like Tyrant or Galactus.

I do believe Odin with a CCU would edge Tyrant out but I wouldn't use a telepathic stalemate (one in which it looked like more strain was on Odin) as credible proof that Odin is on the same level or beyond a high end cosmic.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop

I think Galactus was bailed out of his fight with FP Tyrant. The idea of Galactus beating FP Tyrant when he had such a hard time with DP Tyrant, and would have lost, makes no sense at all. When I saw them battle, it left me feeling like I was watching a fight between a master Vampire vs a regular human (Tyrant being the Vampire of course).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.