Current Naruto vs Uchiha Madara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
They fight at the Valley of the End, because Madara is obviously cooler than Sasuke so he kills him and replaces him.

TheAuraAngel
Hmmmm

Without Edo Tensei, I'd imagine he'd be hesitant to use his Meteor move. Rinnegan allows for Chakra absorbtion so that would help. Naruto has the speed, Madara has the defense.

So Idk.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Madara isn't an ET'd Zombie? Then he's not even SS since he'd be weakened, or he'd lack the Rinnegan and Mokuton.

Or is it that Madara, just minus the ET? I'd still give Madara better odds, thanks to Wood Release and Rinnegan.

TheAuraAngel
I assume Madara, minus ET. Still got the Rinnegan and his Morning Wood.

Unless Neph is making it so Madara wipes his ass with Naruto. And I don't think that's the case, since Neph is starting to like the little idiot more and more. stick out tongue

Nephthys
I think it might have to be minus ET simply because Naruto doesn't have any sealing techniques to contain him even if he does win.

Q99
He really needs to learn the Uzumaki chain technique.

NemeBro
Is Madara still capable of making the Kyuubi his nancy *****?

Q99
Inside a host, at Naruto's level of mastery? No way, I'd say.

Bentley
Naruto still has too little experience using his full kyubi form, give him another fight or two and he wipes out Madara.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Is Madara still capable of making the Kyuubi his nancy *****?

He seems to be using genjutsu to do so. Naruto could probably break him out. And vice versa. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
^ Unless he genjutsu's the both of them. vin

TheAuraAngel
Shadow clones. awesome

Demonic Phoenix
Will be genjutsu'd into working for Madara 313

TheAuraAngel
The ****er only has two eyes. XO

Demonic Phoenix
Animal summons say otherwise. vin

TheAuraAngel
You know what would be funny? Madara makes a Shadow clone, the clone runs away while the original continues the fight, the clone uses Meteor Armageddon, and right before it hits he summons Naruto to his location via Kyuubi summon. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Or he does what you said without using the Meteor, and it counts as BFR. awesome

Nephthys
So Madara is owning all the Kages at once and Naruto is owning all the Bijuu at once. Does this factor into anyone revising their decisions?

NemeBro
Madara was able to smack around all the Kage with Susano'o alone, which is pretty epic.

Bentley
The Kages were jobbing/suck, so yeah, there is that.

Q99
They aren't down yet, mind. Just on the ropes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.