Hulk vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Odin is deep in the odinsleep but is about to wake up

Hulk has 10 minutes to get to the other side of asgard and kill him before odin wakes up and fries his ass like a sea bass.

Can Hulk do it?

Damborgson
Bfr lol

Newjak
Despite what Siege showed this would not be an easy thing for anyone to do.

There's so much Magic in that place that could be used against the Hulk.

I mean the Destroyer alone should be able to stop him for ten minutes easily.

I'm also assuming Thor is in this.

Asgard doesn't even need Odin to wake up to win.

guy222
hulk does it

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Newjak
Despite what Siege showed this would not be an easy thing for anyone to do.

There's so much Magic in that place that could be used against the Hulk.

I mean the Destroyer alone should be able to stop him for ten minutes easily.

I'm also assuming Thor is in this.

Asgard doesn't even need Odin to wake up to win.

This.

Of course, some people think "Hulk Vs." is an accurate depiction of what would happen.

The Destroyer would outright kill him as well.

Naija boy
Wbh could do it. any other hulk cant.

abhilegend
Hulk gets crushed by destroyer.

Cogito
If Thor and/or the Destroyer are involved, then he fails. Otherwise, he's got a pretty decent shot.

Badabing
Thor, pfft. Odin, meh. Destroyer, hrmph.

Volstagg is the only real threat to Hulk. sneer

Nihilist
Hulks got no chance.

DarkOdin
Are we talking classic asgard then even WBH won't win. Hela, Loki enchantress, Kurse, destroyer, just to name a few.

current Asgard wins to Hulk got nothing on Gaia.

Horrificus
Even without the warriors and major characters, "normal" Asgard has all kinds of super-weapons that they have shown over the years. Stuff that is made for the likes of Ymir and Surtur, etc.
Some of the weapons have been so powerful, even if they don't kill him, they would definitely bfr him, or delay him quite a bit.
Unless he can do what Mangog did, and effortlessly walk through the ground as if it were air, it's just not going to happen.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wbh could do it. any other hulk cant.

WB Hulks gets BFR'ed with ease as well...

No version of Hulk can do this sans PIS...

Stoic
Well, it happened in a movie. He didn't kill Odin, but Asgard was unable to stop him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Well, it happened in a movie. He didn't kill Odin, but Asgard was unable to stop him.

P
I
S

Sure, in a movie or a comic the Hulk could do it as both of those mediums feature as much PIS as is needed to foward the plot (Thor effortlessly defeated the Destroyer in a movie...lol), but here in a forum fight (which features no PIS), no version of the Hulk has a prayer.

JakeTheBank
Comic book Asgard > Jobbing Asgard from Hulk Vs.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
P
I
S

Sure, in a movie or a comic the Hulk could do it as both of those mediums feature as much PIS as is needed to foward the plot (Thor effortlessly defeated the Destroyer in a movie...lol), but here in a forum fight (which features no PIS), no version of the Hulk has a prayer.

Low balling? If the Hulk can walk through an army of Forgotten Ones, what are several class 30's going to do to him? PIS? It would be PIS, is low level Asgardians came out of the woodwork, and one shot the Hulk. Olympus was unable to stop the Hulk from getting to Zeus, and neither would Asgard.

JakeTheBank
Low balling? If the Hulk can walk through an army of Forgotten Ones, what are several class 30's going to do to him? PIS? It would be PIS, is low level Asgardians came out of the woodwork, and one shot the Hulk. Olympus was unable to stop the Hulk from getting to Zeus, and neither would Asgard.

If Asgard just throws fodder soldiers/warriors at him, sure.

But Asgard doesn't just have random soldiers. It has incredible super weapons/artifacts and herald types more than capable of dealing with a fairly one dimensional brick that is the Hulk.

And Asgard > Olympus anyway.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is this just regular fodder Asgardian or are there any notable beings opposing Hulk? If not, are they using any tech or magic?

For the record, regular fodder Asgardians were beating back the Infinity Watch before Thanos interfered, and that was without any tech IIRC.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

But Asgard doesn't just have random soldiers. It has incredible super weapons/artifacts and herald types more than capable of dealing with a fairly one dimensional brick that is the Hulk.

What artifacts are they pulling out in time to stop the Hulk from getting to point z from a? I can't see this going anywhere, other than me giving examples as to why the Hulk would reach his destination, and you giving ones that would stop him. Let's agree to disagree.

Nietzschean

And Asgard > Olympus anyway. u forgot the Aesir/Vizier
High end Sorcerers..

http://www.comicvine.com/vizier/29-25568/

Stoic
Originally posted by Nietzschean
u forgot the Aesir/Vizier
High end Sorcerers..

http://www.comicvine.com/vizier/29-25568/

What feats aside from looking like an old as fart does that guy have?

TheLordofMurder

The Asgardians and Olympians have alot more options available to them than simply trying to stop the Hulk by punching and kicking him...dont they?

I repeat, the Hulk can only succeed if PIS is present...

Rage.Of.Olympus
What artifacts are they pulling out in time to stop the Hulk from getting to point z from a? I can't see this going anywhere, other than me giving examples as to why the Hulk would reach his destination, and you giving ones that would stop him. Let's agree to disagree.

I can't really give you an accurate list without knowing who's present and what items they're allowed to use but the only way Hulk's succeeding here if it's no name Asgardians with access only to swords.

TheLordofMurder

Some Asgardian spellcaster could simply summon up a portal that leads to some destination outside of Asgard and place it directly his path...

Someone like Loki could use illusion to make a portal appear to be a door leading to Odins chambers and BFR the Hulk that way...

The Asgardians could stop the Hulk a thousand different ways...

Hulk has no chance sans PIS...

leonidas
they would certainly be able to achieve a bfr. i actually wish the forum would redo that rule and eliminate a bfr as a victory though. i really hate bfr wins. take the bfr away and it would be more interesting.....

and someone brought up hela--i don't think hela has the fondest memories of hulk. laughing out loud

Silent Master
Hasn't the Enchantress almost killed the Hulk before?

TheLordofMurder
Really (since PIS isnt a factor here) all one of the Asgadians would have to do is cast a simple spell of levitation on the Hulk, send him straight up...far, far, above Asgard and leave him there.

The Hulk cant fly and would have nothing to propell himself against to achieve foward momentum...

Once again, if the Asgardians use even an inkling of creativity and not be limited by comicbook stupidity, they can stop the Hulk a 1000+ different ways...

Colossus-Big C

And Asgard > Olympus anyway. asgard and olympus have outright stalemated in a fight.

By the way the people hulk fight during his raid of olmypus to zeus not only hurt him bad but could of outright stopped him .

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1668795-1640329_1640320_incredible_hulks__621_018_super.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1668794-1640322_incredible_hulks__621_019_super.jpg

TheLordofMurder
The Asgardians could simply teleport Odin to some safe location within the realm of Asgard...

Its not like the Hulk can just instantly home in on Odins location afterall; Hulk would lose in this senario as time would expire and Odin would wake up...

For the final time, Asgard has far too many options available to them sans PIS...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Silent Master
Hasn't the Enchantress almost killed the Hulk before?

The Enchantress killed the Hulk with a spell and Odin brought him back to life.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Enchantress killed the Hulk with a spell and Odin brought him back to life.

Thanks.

Doesn't the Valkyrie also have a win against the Hulk?

Colossus-Big C
Thanks.

Doesn't the Valkyrie also have a win against the Hulk? Yes

Colossus-Big C
Since Gaea Rules Asgard Now....

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/9248688_Defenders_v2_12_36.jpg
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/9248689_Defenders_v2_12_37.jpg
Hulk gets one shotted

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Since Gaea Rules Asgard Now....

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/9248688_Defenders_v2_12_36.jpg
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/9248689_Defenders_v2_12_37.jpg
Hulk gets one shotted

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanks.

Doesn't the Valkyrie also have a win against the Hulk?

Yup, Valkyrie is pretty powerful. They should make her an immortal again.

There are other Asgardian/Hulk encounters if that's what you're looking for.

JakeTheBank
Nice to see we all agree that Hulk loses. thumb up

Horrificus
Even if we rule out bfr, I know the Asgardian Defenses have weapons like the Force Arrow and the Cosmic Bolt, to name 2. Both of which were capable of shattering mountains or more.
At the least, they would knock him around too much to complete the mission here.

quanchi112
Well, it happened in a movie. He didn't kill Odin, but Asgard was unable to stop him. What does that have to do with comics ?

carver9
Hulk succeeds.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk succeeds.
Based on?

Sin I AM

common misconception........if anything olympus sans pis is > asgard, since poseidon and hades are low skyfathers

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Odin is deep in the odinsleep but is about to wake up

Hulk has 10 minutes to get to the other side of asgard and kill him before odin wakes up and fries his ass like a sea bass.

Can Hulk do it? ulik came pretty close to doing the exact same thing, i think odin just woke up as the axe was about to slam on his face

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Based on?

Based on Hulks power. A thunder clap from World Breaker should decimate a high percentage of them.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Based on Hulks power. A thunder clap from World Breaker should decimate a high percentage of them.
That's OOC for hulk. He isn't going to become world breaker just for the lulz. That's like me saying superman uses counter-vibrations in every fight. That's not how character fights here.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
common misconception........if anything olympus sans pis is > asgard, since poseidon and hades are low skyfathers

Nope, it's fact. Asgard and all of its resources are superior to that of Olympus and all of theirs. Zeus and Odin are inferred to as equals, but feat wise, Odin edges him out. Asgard's superweapons and artifacts seal the deal, though.

nwg202
cmon....so many asgardians can bfr the hulk w/o pis or cis. physical might is so overrated. one powerful brick invading a sea of magic users w/ varied abilities just punching his way to odin is pis.

JakeTheBank
There would have to be jobbing, PIS, or loads of plot device for Hulk to win.

ozz81

thumb up

abhilegend
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
There would have to be jobbing, PIS, or loads of plot device for Hulk to win. i don't have the comic in front of me, but ulik beat up heimdal on the bridge, then next thing you see is ulik knocking balder out in front of odin's thrown room and then raising his axe over the sleeping odin

Horrificus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i don't have the comic in front of me, but ulik beat up heimdal on the bridge, then next thing you see is ulik knocking balder out in front of odin's thrown room and then raising his axe over the sleeping odin That could be for several reasons:

Ulik might have been in Asgard before or even had agents in place, (since they exist on the same plane), and he got there through stealth or with aid.

He may have had some kind of magical cloaking spell ( as he does now as Tanarus).

Or, maybe he just didn't fight at all and his personal mission was just to get to Odin, which is different from the scenario we are discussing, where the Hulk is meant to Battle his way across Asgard.

psycho gundam
from what i remember, thor wasn't there, and he got up to heimdal because he had a troll crafted cloaking helmet which he took off as he went to fight heimdal.

Horrificus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
from what i remember, thor wasn't there, and he got up to heimdal because he had a troll crafted cloaking helmet which he took off as he went to fight heimdal. Ha! Knew it!
Those tricky, tricky trolls. cool
Too bad that helmet, with his metal-pounders, didn't become part of Ulik's gear.
Everybody else has a gimick, right?

An invisible, or camouflaged Ulik would be very unpleasant to fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.