Battle of the IG wielders...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
Thanos /w/ IG
vs.
Nebula /w/ IG
vs.
Warlock /w/ IG
vs.
Magus /w/ IG (assume he's got the reality gem)
vs.
Rune /w/ IG
vs.
Hood /w/ IG
vs.
Nemesis, the infinity being

Battle takes place in a void. PIS off, CIS on. Who wins?

Sundipped
Thanos. Quan where you at? smokin'

You can make a legitimate case on this one. cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Thanos. Quan where you at? smokin'

You can make a legitimate case on this one. cool I never read the nemesis story so I can't comment on that but yes Thanos does win with the others I am familiar with.

Galan007
Warlock, imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Warlock, imo. Why ?

Cogito
Also not real familiar with Nemesis, but Adam Warlock had the greatest feat here. Take that for what you will.

Mr Master
Nemesis (full control) would be the monster here.

But that's the embodiment of the Gems, and then some, so not quite fair.

That aside,

Thanos was the most effective bearer of God-Hood.

Heck, even the LT accepted him as the next Lord of all that is,
something he did not with Warlock.

guy222
wasn't adam 'insane'

i pick adam

abhilegend
Adam.

zopzop
I vote Magus. Didn't Warlock say during the Infinity War that Magus was adapting to omnipotence faster than himself or Thanos?

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

Nihilist
Thanos.

Hell Thanos had to be stopped with PIS of not thinking himself worthy, others were simply tricked,overpowered etc

ozz81
Thanos ..

rotiart
Arguably magus was the evil stripped from Adam while Adam ha the ig... So he theoretically already had "some" experience as he would have known everything Adam did prior to the separation

During the story arc with nemesis it would depend.. The gems revolted against nemesis at one point and cost him his very life. He was casually affecting the multiuniverse at a whim. He'd hands down stomp as the ego gem supposedly refined and amplified the power of the gauntlet.

After them I'd put rune
Then hood for what he was able to did with the current gems he had
Then nebula because she couldn't acclimate fast enough.

After nemesis I'd put Thanos based upon feats then warlock then magus.

Seeing as magus fought for control against warlock and still lost.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
Arguably magus was the evil stripped from Adam while Adam ha the ig... So he theoretically already had "some" experience as he would have known everything Adam did prior to the separation

During the story arc with nemesis it would depend.. The gems revolted against nemesis at one point and cost him his very life. He was casually affecting the multiuniverse at a whim. He'd hands down stomp as the ego gem supposedly refined and amplified the power of the gauntlet.

After them I'd put rune
Then hood for what he was able to did with the current gems he had
Then nebula because she couldn't acclimate fast enough.

After nemesis I'd put Thanos based upon feats then warlock then magus.

Seeing as magus fought for control against warlock and still lost.

thumb up

Nemesis wins...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.