Lets Get Emo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2

Barker
Originally posted by StarCraft2
I'm just going to point out that I'm not Sadistic, or Emo, or Gaytasticular.
I beg to differ.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Barker
I beg to differ.

Youdidntunderstand.IhaveanawesomefindinKMCsearchandIreadit.

ITSOAWESOMETHATIHAVETOCOPYANDPASTEIT>>>>

Barker
petpet

Patient_Leech
But, I lay in bed and all that goes through my mind is

"Wow, Nothing in Life matters because when I die, I ill be in a void of nothiningness, not being able to think. I will not Exist, I will be nothing for eternity."

I will not remember KMC when I am dead, I will not remember my family, or where my penis once was, even though It has been used over a Million and one times.

What makes you so sure? You seem awfully sure of yourself, when no one to this point in time has exactly figured out what happens when we die. It's kind of the whole mystery of life... ya know?

Gaytasticular

What the f*ck does that mean? Testicular? stick out tongue

My advice: lighten up, dude. And try to enjoy your time here.

StarCraft2
Damn it people

ITS THIS AWESOME FIND>http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=432811&pagenumber=1

the poem screams like emo who commited suicide/suicide note

That ACDC Chick
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/tumblr_ly804l3OVA1qhe6ou.png

jinXed by JaNx
You're a man full of regret in a world full of hate. You really don't have anything to live for. Nothing gets better. Life only becomes harder and the ones you think you love only go away. Kill your pain...,snuff it. Death can be quick and painless. dont be scared...,do it. You know you want to.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
You're a man full of regret in a world full of hate. You really don't have anything to live for. Nothing gets better. Life only becomes harder and the ones you think you love only go away. Kill your pain...,snuff it. Death can be quick and painless. dont be scared...,do it. You know you want to. yea thats vinny valentine ( the author of the peom)

Mairuzu
Weed

Barker
This is one of the only threads on KMC to make me actually LOL recently

jinXed by JaNx
yea thats vinny valentine ( the author of the peom)

you said you wanted to get emo

Ax3l
LOL VONNY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.