First Blood Rambo vs Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
John Rambo drifts to Crystal Lake and heard from people that there was a maniac killer loose. Rigt now, John has no weapons exept his signature Survival knife. With his vast special force experience he goes in for the hunt. How would you see this play? John will not know what Jason is rather than a crazy killer hacking innocents.

the ninjak
Rambo is screwed.

Psychotron
Rambo destroys.

He's not some bimbo **** waiting to get gutted, he's going to set traps, craft weapons and out-stalk Big J. Once he sees Jason is no ordinary human he'll plan accordingly. For once in his life Jason will be the victim.

the ninjak
Jason falls for one of said traps. Rambo walks up to Jason to survey his masterpiece thinking Jason is dead. Jason punches his head off.

Psychotron
Originally posted by the ninjak
Jason falls for one of said traps. Rambo walks up to Jason to survey his masterpiece thinking Jason is dead. Jason punches his head off.

Rambo isn't a retard and it's not like Jason is just going to sit there in a trap or play dead. Jason gets caught in a spike trap, shrugs is off and Rambo figures out he's no ordinary guy. He'll hear from the locals the legend of Jason and probably drown him again like in Part VI. If that dumbass Tommy could do it Rambo will do it too and he'll probably figure out a way to add an explosion too somehow. There's a reason Rambo has a bigger body count than Jason.

the ninjak
OP says Rambo will NOT know what Jason is. And Jason playing possum is nothing special.

If the OP stated John could fact search. Then maybe I'll agree with you but anybody who fought Jason eventually died. It wasn't until Jason goes to hell that the authorities finally sent in the army to deal with him. And that's a good 11 years after First Blood. I don't like John's chances.

Plus you also have the Jason Goes To Hell feats. Which means Rambo doesn't stand a single chance.

Psychotron
Like I said, Rambo will figure out he's not normal once he shrugs off his normal attacks. His body is tough but not completely indestructible, Rambo will wear him down and Jason is too slow and stupid to do anything to Rambo.

the ninjak
How will Rambo finish Jason? And you do know if Jason is put down too violently he can hypnotise John to eat his flesh and become possessed.

Jason can't lose this fight. Then there's the basic fact that Jason knows every corner of Crystal Lake. Whilst Rambo is making said traps Jason is already standing behind him.

Psychotron
How will Rambo finish Jason? And you do know if Jason is put down too violently he can hypnotise John to eat his flesh and become possessed.

Jason can't lose this fight. Then there's the basic fact that Jason knows every corner of Crystal Lake. Whilst Rambo is making said traps Jason is already standing behind him.

Jason has been beaten by simply tying a chain around his neck and drowning him. I imagine a decapitation will work pretty well too as that robot chick temporarily beat him in Jason X when she blew his head off. Freddy nearly beat him with repeated slashes and stabs. Jason is really tough but not invincible. Even if Rambo can't kill him he can probably make a trap that will hold him, like a deep hole with spikes or something. It doesn't need to be complex because Jason's a retard.

It won't take long for Rambo to learn Crystal Lake's terrain as well as Jason. Rambo uses his wilderness expertise to hunt and kill soldiers, Jason kills drunk teens. I think it's pretty obvious who's the better hunter. Jason doesn't really use much tactics, he mostly just hides in a dark spot waiting for a retarded teen to show up and cut them up. Rambo is a master of camouflage, traps, weapons and is much faster and smarter than Jason.

the ninjak
I don't see decapitation happening he only has a knife. And it takes time to make those traps. In the time it would take to dig a hole (with a knife) Jason would've already scoped him out. He found people in New York! He's not a normal killer zombie.

Psychotron
Um, Jason is not exactly the personification of speed.

Anyway CL is full of various cabins, Rambo could get some tools if he needed to.

the ninjak
You do know Jason can possess Rambo if he's rendered to damage to stand back up.

Psychotron
That only happened when they blew him up and exposed his heart. He didn't possess anyone in Jason X when the robot blew off his leg, arm and head. I have no doubt he would have come back to life somehow at some point but it counts as a win.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Psychotron
That only happened when they blew him up and exposed his heart. He didn't possess anyone in Jason X when the robot blew off his leg, arm and head. I have no doubt he would have come back to life somehow at some point but it counts as a win.

So you're giving Rambo complete prep, hitting toolsheds? Jason just turns up at the perfect time and gets caught in the huge pit full of spikes? (which won't kill Jason), a spiked rope trap impaling Jason against a tree like the one used on a cop in First blood?(Jason would just rip it out and push it off), or a rope pulley lifting him into the air by his feet? (he'll cut the rope). Rambo has time in Jason's turf to make such traps and Jason wouldn't be already on his way?

Jason X feats don't make JGtH feats unusable in this. He performed the feat multiple times. Just in different ways. I agree though If Rambo could obliterate Jason and run off. Yeah he wins. But he only has a knife and as you say all the tools he can find in nearby tool sheds. But in combat I don't believe it would be so easy for John to decapitate Jason. If Rambo had access to military weapons then I'll give this to him hands down.

Psychotron
So you're giving Rambo complete prep, hitting toolsheds? Jason just turns up at the perfect time and gets caught in the huge pit full of spikes? (which won't kill Jason), a spiked rope trap impaling Jason against a tree like the one used on a cop in First blood?(Jason would just rip it out and push it off), or a rope pulley lifting him into the air by his feet? (he'll cut the rope). Rambo has time in Jason's turf to make such traps and Jason wouldn't be already on his way?

Jason X feats don't make JGtH feats unusable in this. He performed the feat multiple times. Just in different ways. I agree though If Rambo could obliterate Jason and run off. Yeah he wins. But he only has a knife and as you say all the tools he can find in nearby tool sheds. But in combat I don't believe it would be so easy for John to decapitate Jason. If Rambo had access to military weapons then I'll give this to him hands down.

I'm not giving Rambo prep but it's not like Jason will find him the moment he sets foot in the forest. Especially if Rambo does not want to be found. People in the movies usually have time to come to Crystal Lake, unpack, tell some Jason legends, dick around during the day, party and then finally Jason shows up. Unlike them, Rambo will begin preparing the moment he gets there. He (Jason) is stupid and will be easy to trap. I'm not saying it will be the spike trap or giant hole, I'm just giving examples. Plus, the lake is right there, if Tommy could drown him, Rambo can too.

I'm not saying possession is impossible but it's unlikely as Jason only did it when his body exploded. I doubt Rambo will blow him up. A decapitation will stop Jason long enough to count as a win, and Rambo can cut him. Jason's tough but not invulnerable, Freddy had no trouble cutting him. In fact, if Freddy can give Jason such a good fight in FvJ armed with nothing but his glove and utilizing his surroundings, I see no reason why Rambo can't do better.

the ninjak
Dude. You're stating Rambo can set traps and search cabins for weapons. That's prep. Crystal Lake became abandoned during many of the films. Including Jason Goes To Hell. The second the military sent in a woman to lure Jason into a kill, Jason moved ahead for the kill. The military set upon him and blew him to smithereens. I'm using the traps that Rambo used in First Blood as examples if not some he is capable of.

The situation of Jason killing anyone who entered Crystal Lake usually ended in quick stealthy deaths or the heroes would trap him in a PIS situation or they had knowledge of Jason or they had powers to take the fight back to him.

In regards to the Freddy VS Jason fight. Cmon Freddy was an overconfident demon who could teleport, slash and take any damage Jason could put on him. Including decapitation. Rambo is a man. One punch or slash and he is hurt. Jason just keeps going.

In regards to survivors defeating Jason due to drowning him in a lake.
That was based on inside knowledge that John doesn't have access to.
Sure he could set a trap that could hit Jason into the water and put a chain around his neck causing Jason to freak out and go into hibernation for a while. But John doesn't know that, he will try to trap him in the woods. Which won't work like it did on the cops in First Blood.

Once he realises that Jason can survive his traps he will retreat to evaluate the situation. And adapt. By then Jason is already on his tail no matter where he goes.
And as we all know once that happens he's screwed. No more traps. Just hiding and dying. Jason is notorious for screwing with hiding survivors only to be standing around the corner. Ready for a kill. He's got a demon in him as proven in Jason Goes To Hell. Jason X is probably the worst example due to it being a future What If movie. The rest are canon.

Psychotron
Dude. You're stating Rambo can set traps and search cabins for weapons. That's prep. Crystal Lake became abandoned during many of the films. Including Jason Goes To Hell. The second the military sent in a woman to lure Jason into a kill, Jason moved ahead for the kill. The military set upon him and blew him to smithereens. I'm using the traps that Rambo used in First Blood as examples if not some he is capable of.

The situation of Jason killing anyone who entered Crystal Lake usually ended in quick stealthy deaths or the heroes would trap him in a PIS situation or they had knowledge of Jason or they had powers to take the fight back to him.

In regards to the Freddy VS Jason fight. Cmon Freddy was an overconfident demon who could teleport, slash and take any damage Jason could put on him. Including decapitation. Rambo is a man. One punch or slash and he is hurt. Jason just keeps going.

Sure he could set a trap that could hit Jason into the water and put a chain around his neck causing Jason to freak out and go into hibernation for a while. But John doesn't know that, he will try to trap him in the woods. Which won't work like it did on the cops in First Blood.

Once he realises that Jason can survive his traps he will retreat to evaluate the situation. And adapt. By then Jason is already on his tail no matter where he goes.
And as we all know once that happens he's screwed. No more traps. Just hiding and dying. Jason is notorious for screwing with hiding survivors only to be standing around the corner. Ready for a kill. He's got a demon in him as proven in Jason Goes To Hell. Jason X is probably the worst example due to it being a future What If movie. The rest are canon.

It's not prep. This is a hunt not a straight up fight, they won't find each other right away. I'm not giving Rambo time to come up with plan before he enters Crystal Lake. But as soon as he does he'll start scouting the area, setting up traps and coming up with a plan. It won't take long, like when he set up the traps for the cops in First Blood. That's what he does in every movie before he starts mowing down people with a machine gun. Once he sees standard traps don't work against Jason he'll retreat until he comes up with better plan, and because Rambo is much faster and smarter as well as more experienced than Jason he won't be found. You can't compare Rambo with some half-drunk teen retards, of course Jason can find them, but John is another beast entirely. Also, the last time we see Crystal Lake (FvJ) it's not abandoned, there was some construction work going on so Rambo will have plenty of tools on hand.

Freddy was not superhuman in the real world, that was the point of bringing him out of the dream. Everything he did in his final fight with Jason, Rambo can do better. Now that I think about it, the steel rods Freddy impaled Jason with makes me think he's not that durable, Rambo could probably immobilize Jason and chop off his head.

Rambo may not know about the history between Jason and the lake but it doesn't mean he won't try to drown him if his normal attacks and traps don't work. It would be logical to try a different way of killing and since the lake is right there, he'd take advantage of it.

Jason X is not a What if movie. Where did you get that idea?

the ninjak
-I'm not comparing those cops from First Blood with teenagers from any Jason flick. But once that first trap as you say fails. Jason is on the hunt. Rambo can run all he wants a survey the situation. He's screwed! In FVsJ Jason was sent to Springfield. If construction work is going on there it makes no difference.

-NO! Don't say everything Freddy could did in FvsJ Rambo could do. That's nuts. Freddy could teleport after a slash and appear on top some metal rods. slash em them send them at Jason. Rambo once in front of Jason cannot reach the top on time before Jason can move to a better place.

-This is the most nuts comment I've received in regards to a Jason fight.
John Rambo will NOT attempt to drown Jason with something like an anchored chain during a fight without knowledge on Jason! NO. NO. NO! It won't happen.

-It's based long after any other Jason movie. I have no problem with a cyborg beating the crap out of a Jason. No problem at all. But your use of Jason X as a reason to downplay Jason Goes To Hell feats is mute. They are feats. I didn't make the movie but they happened.

Psychotron
No, I didn't say you're comparing the cops to teens. Worse, you are (indirectly) comparing Rambo to them. It doesn't matter when Jason goes on the hunt when all Rambo has to do is not panic, scream and run aimlessly to escape him. In fact, he could probably walk at slightly brisk pace and still be faster than Jason (unless it's Jason from Parts 2-4, then he might have to run ). Add in Rambo's intelligence, strategic mind, military knowledge and superior experience and Jason won't be able to find him unless Rambo let's him. I don't see how going to Springwood (not Springfield btw) is impressive. Going by FvJ it's no more than a 15 minute car ride from Crystal Lake. Anyone can make it.

Freddy did not teleport, all he did was knock Jason on his ass with his "torpedoes" and got up there in the eternity it took Jason to get up. If Freddy could teleport he wouldn't have been caught in that explosion at end.

Why not? Tommy did it. Drowning is a great way to beat someone like Jason, and Rambo will figure it out if his other ideas don't work.

It's starts in 2010 and then goes into the future. So yeah, it's canon. I'm not downplaying anything. Jason goes to Hell had him blown up with barely anything but his demonic heart remaining, while Jason X had him relatively intact. All it proves is Rambo can safely cut off his head without fear of possession. If he somehow blows up Jason then yeah, Rambo would probably get possessed.

the ninjak
-How many people ran from Jason. Thinking they were safe but in the end Jason was just toying with them and cut them up? Lots. If Rambo runs he better run good. Because Jason is on his tail.

-Freddy toyed with Jason in a fashion no normal human could. And Rambo ain't shooting torpedoes. Freddy existed within a sub-realistic battle form in the physical world. He still could do crazy things but not along the lines of a that a Dream Master could obviously normally do.

-NO. NO. NO!. John Rambo will not repeat without knowledge the chain/drowning feat Tommy did to Jason. Jason in a fight with Rambo will not go down via strangulation by chain in Crystal Lake. To assume it a possibility is wishful thinking at its best.

-Rambo can't repeat what the Cyborg did to Jason in limited confines. Which was metal tunnels on a ship. That robot would kill Rambo in a heartbeat. It's not relevant here.

Robtard
Human Jason? Rambo wins.

Zombie Jason? Rambo loses.

Psychotron
Uh-huh. And how many of those people did something more than run and scream (thus giving away their location) and maybe hide behind a tree. Rambo can run faster, and won't lose his cool like the kids do. That would be enough to evade Jason but then you add in his knowledge of tactics, camouflage, traps, weapons and everything else he learned in the military and put to practice in Vietnam and Jason might as well be hunting a ghost. Face it, Rambo is a far superior hunter and killer.

Freddy didn't toy with Jason, he was scared shitless the moment he realized he was in the real world facing Jason. It was a pretty even fight overall. He showed no superhuman abilities except maybe pain tolerance, but I'd chalk that up to his horrible childhood and insanity. And why wouldn't Rambo use those gas tanks? If they are still there, he can use them if he wants.

Rambo doesn't need to know shit about Jason to drown him. Like I said, if he runs out of other options (doubtful) he would probably try this, and if some shithead like Tommy could do it, Rambo will do it with ease.

Luckily they're not in limited confines so no problem for Rambo here. Also, Jason could have killed her at one point but was interrupted by the black guy from Spartacus. She wasn't that tough, she simply had guns, if Rambo was armed he'd waste her.

the ninjak
-Jason faced people hiding in houses. He walked passed but was just hiding to kill his next victim. I'm almost ready to start watching the lot again. And Rambo is not superior in hunting. Jason tracked down kids in New York no matter where they ran. He's a bloodhound.

-Of course he was scared. He was facing Jason. John will not! use the same methods of battle Freddy did. Lets be realistic.

-YES HE DOES! By the time Rambo stumbles upon the whole drown him in the lake theory the fight would've well and truly been over. This is the worse point! Rambo will not repeat the drowning takedown feat. the odds are a million to one.

-Rambo with a knife (and any barnyard tools) will die in a heartbeat against the cyborg. Second Cyborg Jason was simply a technorganic beast by the second fight.

Originally posted by Robtard
Human Jason? Rambo wins.

Zombie Jason? Rambo loses.

Yes. Zombie is what I've been using and he will win this.

Psychotron
Ok, houses. Big deal. Jason could track them in the New York because they were constantly drawing attention to themselves. Rambo would have killed them before they were off the boat. There's absolutely no way Jason is a better hunter than Rambo. His intelligence, skill, experience, body count (in less than half the movies Jason has) and class of opponents puts Rambo in another league entirely. Watch the Friday movies again, I just finished re-watching them a week ago. I love Jason but he is up against an opponent that negates his every advantage.

What tactics? Freddy's only tactics was the use of those gas tanks and the rods, everything else was just slashing away at Jason. Rambo will outperform Freddy.

Part VI disagrees with you.

I said if Rambo was armed. I meant with a firearm.

the ninjak
-He tracked the main girl while she was captured by junkies and pumped full of heroin. He still found em.

-Rambo ain't slicing gas cannisters with his machete.

-Nah it ain't happening.

-And I agreed earlier. Armed to the teeth Rambo wins a forum fight. But considering the OP, under the same situation in Jason X Rambo is killed in a heartbeat.

Psychotron
Not like they took her far away, Rambo would have found her too. And even if he couldn't that doesn't negate everything else I've said. Jason hunts kids, Rambo hunts soldiers.

He doesn't have to, he could just cut the valve like Freddy did. But that's not my point. My point is if Freddy can get up close and personal and carve Jason up using nothing more than his speed, skill and a blade than Rambo will do even better.

It already did. Twice with the undead father but I don't count that.

I didn't disagree. Fortunately for Rambo, he is up against an inferior opponent in an open terrain.

BruceSkywalker
this thread makes me laugh.. Rambo dies

Psychotron
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this thread makes me laugh.. Rambo dies

Nonsense, when Jason faces a foe of Rambo's caliber call me.

the ninjak
-Rambo could not mimic Jason's hunting feats ala New York.

-Freddy did some awesome fighting moves against Jason. But Jason still punched him hard enough to fly 20 mtrs! Such a punch and Rambo ain't getting back up. Such a punch and you have lots of broken ribs. Jason could just hold on and snap Rambo like a twig anyways. The scene where Freedy launches gas cannisters then appears behind Jason up a 20 mtr scaffold with only access being the ramp behind where Jason landed proves Freddy still has teleportation skills.....or mad agility. once Rambo's traps fail Rambo is done for.

-I'm Not Arguing That If Rambo Fought Jason In The Water With A Chain That It Would'nt Result In Jason Going Into Hibernation! My argument is that the odds of Rambo stumbling upon such a method is based on luck. He has no knowledge of the weakness. You argue that Rambo has ground control yet you also reckon it's fate that he'll sacrifice his momentum on a whim by taking on Jason in the lake. Not happening.

-You stated yourself Rambo will make traps. None of the traps in First Blood will stop Jason. You also stated that once Rambo sees that Jason is no normal man he would have to re-evaluate the situation. Rambo hasn't got time to run/hide/make traps anymore. Once Jason has your scent you have to eventually face him. And Freddy showed awesome fighting skills + knives and it didn't work out for him. Before the final did you see how far that Destiny's Child chick flew with one hit? I reckon Freddy would beat Rambo as well.

sOdhZicxVAs

Psychotron
I'm pretty sure anyone could mimic Jason's so called hunting feats, because they mostly consist of tracking running and screaming teenagers.

Jason will not put down Rambo, a man who has been shot in the leg by a machine gun (Rambo 3) and in the shoulder (Rambo 4) and kept on fighting with one shot. Rambo heals himself with gunpowder, Jason won't take him out with that one hit, especially if Freddy can take that shot. If Freddy had superhuman durability Lori wouldn't have been able to chop off his head with her girly swipe, nor would his daughter have been able to brake his fingers. Not that it matters because he won't get tagged by Jason. And that doesn't prove Freddy could teleport, all it proves is Jason is slow as dirt.

Weakens? Everyone dies by drowning, there's no reason Rambo wouldn't try to drown him if wants. I'm not saying it's what he'll do but it's an option. Jason is so slow that Rambo can afford to dick around.

Yeah, I never argued that First Blood traps will stop him but they will slow him down. He's got plenty of time, I'm pretty sure anyone who isn't in a wheelchair can avoid Jason at least for a few hours. Add in Rambo's skill and experience and Jason will never find him unless Rambo wants him too. No way would Freddy beat Rambo, Freddy was pwned by his daughter for ****'s sake.

Rambo has twice the kill count in half as many movies. Not to mention Rambo kills soldiers while Jason mostly kills drunk teens. Rambo is the superior killing machine.

lilshogun
Jason never faced someone who is trained to kill and survive in a jungle. In fact, every victim just stood there, screaming like, Ahhhhhh!! Once Rambo figures out Jason is an undead. Next thing he will do is chop Jason's 2 hands thus Jason has to revert in using his feet to weild his machete.

the ninjak
-Nah he tracked kids trying there hardest to survive in New York city. And killed em. Rambo would've lost most in due time. Jason is a bloodhound. Too bad.

-You can't compare Rambo's soak feats to Jasons. That's madness. I don't care if he took a bullet. Can he take a punch that sent a woman flying at burst speeds into a tree? that rendered her dead on impact. Literally crunched her body against the tree so hard she appeared to stick to it? His bones woul crunch.

-Rambo won't attempt to somehow push Jason into the aparent nearby lake and drown him with a convenient chain! Not happening in a forum fight.

-Using the fact that Freddy's sister could kill him is irrelevent. She was born for it. Just like Jason's sister being able to kill him. Rambo doesn't have such advantages.

-Jason is the superior killing machine. Rambo wouldve died in Jason X, easily.
Jason would've killed everyone in John Rambo. One way or another.

Psychotron
Trying their hardest = running in a straight line? I would have caught them too.

I'm not comparing him to Jason, I'm just pointing out that Rambo wouldn't be killed in one hit. Jason is so slow he wouldn't get hit anyway.

Why the **** not?

It was his daughter, not his sister. And she wasn't born for shit. When she was born he was just an average, everyday psycho. She had no superhuman abilities, or any kind of special destiny. How did you even come up with that?

John would have pinched one of the rifles from the soldiers and then he would have wrecked everyone on the ship within minutes.
On the other hand, Jason would have been annihilated in the final battle of Rambo 4, there's nothing he can do against 100s of enemy soldiers with AK-47s, not to mention the 50 cal. machine guns or the flamethrowers.

Jason is made to hunt dumb kids, Rambo was made by soldiers to kill other soldiers. There's no contest.

the ninjak
If a bunch of kids separate in New York And you go after one. The rest are gone.

Rambo would be killed in one hit. I already showed proof.

Because I said so.

Yeah I know. I was getting my wires crossed. Haven't seen Freddy's Dead in years. But Jason's sister created a magic dagger didn't she?

Rambo gets messed up by the Cyborg. Jason even though gets blown apart will eventually kill all of the soldiers.

Irrelevant.
You should've said Jason was made by dumb kids to kill dumb kids. stick out tongue

Stoic
Up close, Jason would rip his arms off, and stick them up his nose. Tactically Rambo should take this, with relative ease, if he is given the chance to set up traps.

Psychotron
If a bunch of kids separate in New York And you go after one. The rest are gone.

Rambo would be killed in one hit. I already showed proof.

Because I said so.

Yeah I know. I was getting my wires crossed. Haven't seen Freddy's Dead in years. But Jason's sister created a magic dagger didn't she?

Rambo gets messed up by the Cyborg. Jason even though gets blown apart will eventually kill all of the soldiers.

Irrelevant.
You should've said Jason was made by dumb kids to kill dumb kids. stick out tongue

In the real world, yeah. But in slasher land where all victims are slow, stupid and loud it won't be a problem.

You're proof being what? Freddy surviving the hit? Are you serious? Jason could put him down in two-three body shots but he could take one.

Doesn't matter what Jason's sister did, Freddy's kid had no powers of her own.

Rambo would eat that robot alive, she's nowhere near him when it comes to weapon skills and battle tactics. Jason would get his head shot off in the first minute and then what? He won't do his demon heart trick unless he's exploded. Even then, somebody would have to be the host, and when they figure out what's happening (they will sooner or later), they'll stay away from the corpse and the demon worm. What then?

It's very relevant, Rambo simply plays in a higher league. Not to mention he never loses unlike Jason who regularly gets owned those kids.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Psychotron
In the real world, yeah. But in slasher land where all victims are slow, stupid and loud it won't be a problem.

You're proof being what? Freddy surviving the hit? Are you serious? Jason could put him down in two-three body shots but he could take one.

Doesn't matter what Jason's sister did, Freddy's kid had no powers of her own.

Rambo would eat that robot alive, she's nowhere near him when it comes to weapon skills and battle tactics. Jason would get his head shot off in the first minute and then what? He won't do his demon heart trick unless he's exploded. Even then, somebody would have to be the host, and when they figure out what's happening (they will sooner or later), they'll stay away from the corpse and the demon worm. What then?

It's very relevant, Rambo simply plays in a higher league. Not to mention he never loses unlike Jason who regularly gets owned those kids.

-This is a forum fight. We look at the feats and facts. Your argument of plot developments in Friday the 13th films with teens running for their lives through in one case New York City and Jason still finding them because they are "being loud", doesn't retract the fact that Jason still found those kids and they were trying to be quiet. He finds them no matter where they go. It's a power accept it.

-Did you even watch that video? One average swing. And that chick FLEW at burst speed into a tree and died on impact. Such a casual attack. If Rambo survives a punch he'll have broken bones with it.

-I don't even no where we were at with this particular argument here. embarrasment

-Where's your proof that his demon heart trick won't work under any circumstance? Jason dead body hypnotised a doctor to take his heart out and eat it. Becoming possessed. If Rambo has a knife. He can get a heart.

-Jason sucumbs to PIS. Rambo is PIS. In a forum fight all that crap goes out the window.

Psychotron
Nonsense. They're easy to track, that's why Jason keeps finding them. It's that simple. Rambo is not easy to track. It will be extremely difficult for Jason and would take a long time if he can do it at all.

She was hit with the machete. Freddy survived a punch from Jason, and so did she. He backhanded her into a wall back in the cabin and she was unharmed. Jason can't put down Rambo with a single punch.

You brought up Jason's sister when I pointed out Freddy's daughter easily broke Freddy's hand.

He didn't do it when he had his head blown off in Jason X, the only time he did it was in part 9 when they blew up his whole body.

You could call it piss if it happened once or maybe twice but this happens all the time. It's not PIS.

the ninjak
-Wrong. Kids escape into New York and hide. And he still finds them in bad weather. He has powers.

-The side of a machete!!! She went flying. No man or woman can survive that. And if by luck they do? Bones are broken.

-K. Obviously sibling powers exist in these films. Sisters, daughters whatever. they both had unique ability to kill their counterparts.

-That's because he was busy being absorbed by nanomachines. To become a more powerful killing machine.

-It's PIS. Every, single, time. Otherwise the teens wouldn't stand a chance.

Psychotron
They spent most of the time moving while he was right behind them. They would stop whenever they thought they lost him. Like in that bar. It's no wonder Jason could track them. Your entire argument lays on Part 8, where were his uber hunting skill in the other films?

Maybe, but it's irrelevant since we're talking about punches. I never denied Jason would kill Rambo if he tagged him with a solid hit from with the machete. He won't do it with a punch though.

Not in Freddy's case. She didn't have any powers.

Yeah right. It took a few minutes for those nanobots to kick in. Why didn't he possess them then?

No, it isn't. Jason is a retard at the end of the day. A supernatural retard, but still a retard.

lilshogun
Rambo is prep incarnate. He can make leaves and twiggs come at ya like if they were knives. Here is a question, Can Jason be contained? The Jason X film. It was never mentioned how Jason was contained or how he was captured.

lilshogun
Jason's hunting feats in New York is such BS. How did Jason know a person running into a particular building and come up to the second floor? And how did Jason get there that fast? and When Rennie and Sean go to the subway, they enter from the left side of the screen. When Jason crashes through the glass doors, he comes from the right side of the screen. LOL!!!that movie is a blooper.

-Rambo could not mimic Jason's hunting feats ala New York.

-Freddy did some awesome fighting moves against Jason. But Jason still punched him hard enough to fly 20 mtrs! Such a punch and Rambo ain't getting back up. Such a punch and you have lots of broken ribs. Jason could just hold on and snap Rambo like a twig anyways. The scene where Freedy launches gas cannisters then appears behind Jason up a 20 mtr scaffold with only access being the ramp behind where Jason landed proves Freddy still has teleportation skills.....or mad agility. once Rambo's traps fail Rambo is done for.

-I'm Not Arguing That If Rambo Fought Jason In The Water With A Chain That It Would'nt Result In Jason Going Into Hibernation! My argument is that the odds of Rambo stumbling upon such a method is based on luck. He has no knowledge of the weakness. You argue that Rambo has ground control yet you also reckon it's fate that he'll sacrifice his momentum on a whim by taking on Jason in the lake. Not happening.

-You stated yourself Rambo will make traps. None of the traps in First Blood will stop Jason. You also stated that once Rambo sees that Jason is no normal man he would have to re-evaluate the situation. Rambo hasn't got time to run/hide/make traps anymore. Once Jason has your scent you have to eventually face him. And Freddy showed awesome fighting skills + knives and it didn't work out for him. Before the final did you see how far that Destiny's Child chick flew with one hit? I reckon Freddy would beat Rambo as well.

sOdhZicxVAs

the ninjak
Hey Shogan, what's up?

Originally posted by lilshogun
Rambo is prep incarnate. He can make leaves and twiggs come at ya like if they were knives. Here is a question, Can Jason be contained? The Jason X film. It was never mentioned how Jason was contained or how he was captured.

None of the traps in First Blood will contain Jason.

Originally posted by lilshogun
Jason's hunting feats in New York is such BS. How did Jason know a person running into a particular building and come up to the second floor? And how did Jason get there that fast? and When Rennie and Sean go to the subway, they enter from the left side of the screen. When Jason crashes through the glass doors, he comes from the right side of the screen. LOL!!!that movie is a blooper.

I agree. Jason's feats of tracking are supernatural.

lilshogun
I have a question, When Freddy cut off Jason's fingers, how in the heck he was able to hold Freddy's head? Hmm blooper!

the ninjak
When does this happen?

Psychotron
When they were fighting, Jason had Freddy on the ground and was about to finish him when Freddy cut off his fingers mid-swing. Then Freddy took Jason's machete and went to town on his undead ass.

the ninjak
Sweet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.