Worst Forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stingerrain
I just wanted everyone's opinion on what forum has the worst community. Be it because they're rude, Immature, etc. Yes i'm aware that that's how 75% of the internet is, but i mean to the degree that you just want to kill just about every user on there. For myself, i'd like to elect Killermovies. Let me rephrase that, the Killermovies Games Versus forum. That's usually where I spend most of my time on here, but now I can hardly stand it. I see a lot of the same characters, hardly anyone is friendly, and overall I just find it to be a chore to read a single topic.

*INB4IGETFLAMEDTODEATHBYREGULAR*

Anyways, discuss.

RE: Blaxican
The movie vs. probably has the highest retard-to-thread ratio. On the other hand it has the best active moderator.

All the forums are pretty balanced right now. The either have horrible regular posts but good mods or lame mods and good regular posts.

So I guess the OTF is the shittiest forum, since it has the shittiest regular posters, and no real mod presence. super13

Thoren
No you suck

rudester
I'm new here so I dont know my way around just yet. I tend to think the most active, not worst forum" are the ones at the top, then as they reach down they become less active.

Comparing to other boards this place is a god sent. The people here are normal, and tell each other st8 up how they feel whether good or bad! I also like that there are actual mods here who also parttake in the chats. A bonus from this website...that people can swear to a curtain degree.... you would be surprised how people would get banned as members just because they tell someone to shut-up. It's great that people can be themselves here and not fake robots.

CowardlyBlakMan
lol Im new to! Wow. Ya this place is strange/ sucks, in the Ricky Martin sort of way. I hear that guy bardock has a pretty cool chat/forum. Like to know, but know one will tell

rudester
you dont like it? how come?

LincolnDark
oh no thoren! come back...

LincolnDark
uh present day kmc! lol

ADarksideJedi
I don't think any of the forums are bad even through the Desition thread could be alittle better with some members. I was going to say Mugglenet.com was the worst site to go too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.