Why don't we have a combination forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zoom3
Why doesn't Killer Movies Forums have a combination forum? It would make the site a little more complete.

Colossus-Big C
whats that? also the admin abandoned the site i believe

rudester
lol ditto what is that?

Lord Lucien
I don't want to have to learn a virtual combination just to post.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by zoom3
Why doesn't Killer Movies Forums have a combination forum? It would make the site a little more complete.

What is a combination forum?

rudester
yeah what is a combination station? Are we playing telephone here?

Omega Vision
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he means a forum where you discuss more than one genre.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he means a forum where you discuss more than one genre.

Ohhhhh that makes sense. Someone should show him/her the off topic forum. I just don't have the heart. big grin

ADarksideJedi
I think we have one already.

Mindship
If zoom3 was as fast as he says he is, he would've answered after the second post.

Deja~vu
I always thought we should have a Science forum. big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I always thought we should have a Science forum. big grin

Me too...

inimalist
you mean an "inimalist commits suicide out of frustration" forum?

Mindship
Originally posted by inimalist
you mean an "inimalist commits suicide out of frustration" forum? laughing out loud

Stock up on facepalm smilies.

Originally posted by Deja~vu
I always thought we should have a Science forum. big grin As long as we're mentioning specifics, I'd like to see an Exercise/Workout Forum.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindship
laughing out loud

Stock up on facepalm smilies.

As long as we're mentioning specifics, I'd like to see an Exercise/Workout Forum.
I'm 18, do I have potential?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/487/Potentialassmuncher.jpg

rudester
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Me too...

nerds and geeks. wink

rudester
I'm 18, do I have potential?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/487/Potentialassmuncher.jpg

your 18 huh? thats the right age the right age..."they just keep on getting younger and I just keep on getting foxier. Now lets play follow that line and see where it goes. Happy Dance

rudester
where did zoom go?? Zoom what did you mean by combination station?

Mindship
I'm 18, do I have potential? Potential for what? To take part? Young man, it is your right to do so. Indeed, if you have questions to ask or advice to give, it is your moral and fitness obligation to step up to the KMC plate...

...as soon as we all find out what a combination forum is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.