Iron Fist (Danny) vs Wildcat (Ted)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Right!!! Before anyone just go off to say "Ironfist FTW", "Ironfist 10/10". Let me put something. WC is DC best boxer. Undefeated in the ring. But of course with other fight style mixed, he's not the best. But I think he's safe to be in top 15. He has beaten Grundy snigle-handedly. We know Grundy did give Bizarro and superman problems. Ted has even beaten Killer Croc in a Ring fight. Of Course, Ted has not decisively beaten Batman, it could be said vice-versa. It is proven WC could damage soak better than Bruce, he is also slightly stronger but not as fast as Batman. But WC is also slightly more agile than Batman. Ted has even cocked Hawkman mid-air in a fight.

Ironfist chi-powers turned off.

1) Public street brawl
2) A Cage fight.

JakeTheBank
Iron Fist FTW 10/10

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Iron Fist FTW 10/10

And it's kind of hard to even judge Danny without the chi powers, because he always has it. Even when he loses the Iron Fist, he's still a match for Spidey thanks to chi amping.

But even if we assumed Danny is, say, at Nightwing level stats, that's more than Ted can handle, imo. He's good, but too one dimensional.

Deadline
No Wildcat, hes like a more skilled Punisher.

joesha28
Actually DC has it that Wildcat is more skilled than Nightwing.

cdtm
Originally posted by joesha28
Actually DC has it that Wildcat is more skilled than Nightwing.

Maybe in boxing? I've never heard of Ted mastering other styles.

Dick still has it over Ted in speed and agility.

YFZ 350
Iron Fist stomps hard.

Q99
I could see Ted getting the odd win- all he needs is that one good shot with his KO potential. But overall, yea, Danny wins.

Most of the time when people are ranking the fighters, they're taking into account stuff like their damage soak and so on.

joesha28
Sorry Nightwing is indeed faster but in Agility they could be on par. Ted is good in damage soak. Ted did master other style. But Boxing is his thing and he's the best of it. If Shang chi is the master of Kung fu in Marvel, Ted Grant is the Master of Boxing in DC. And if never seen Ted losing a fight by KO to street level before.

BruceSkywalker
Ted gets tko'd

the end

joesha28
Nah...

Angel Watching
Iron fist would knock WC out and gain his respect

joesha28
Has WC been KOed by street-levelers before?

mysterio777
iron fist wins but he is too overrated around here, he recently got owned by wolverine in h2h dont hype him so much he is not the marvel answer for KK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.