Sesshomaru vs Yusuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

Q99
YYH Yusuke?

Yusuke, easily. A powerful YYH character outmatches everyone from IY.

Ridley_Prime
Pretty much, and if you include Yusuke's power by the end of the series, then it's even more spite.

Q99
The speed difference would be huge-
YYH employs standard, "Mid-tier characters are much faster than low tier, high-tier are much faster than mid" shounen fight speed increasing.

Inu Yasha doesn't. Most upgrades in it are based around increasing destructive power or getting nifty sword abilities, but there's not the same 'chain of blitzing'.

Which puts it at a big disadvantage in fights against most shounen fight series, be it YYH, Naruto, One Piece, or so on.

NemeBro
Sensui was calced at mach 50ish recently, and both he and Sensui at the time could destroy mountains.

Yusuke is much stronger than Sensui at the end of the series.

Sesshomaru's head would fly off his shoulders before he could process a thought.

Stoic
I wonder how ell Yusuke would do against Goku just before he became a Super Sayin (or however it's spelled lol)

TheAuraAngel
He'd die probably.

Never got around to watching Yu Yu Hakisho though so I dunno.

Damborgson
I actually stopped liking yu yu hakusho around the time yusuke got that massive power increase. It made the whole genkai thing seem like shit. Anyways yusuke takes it easily. seshomaru probably would be layed out with one good smack.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sensui was calced at mach 50ish recently, and both he and Sensui at the time could destroy mountains.

Iirc, a mountain was destroyed by the *shockwaves* of their fighting.

Yea. Sensui was an S-. Yusuke was a SS- or SS.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
I wonder how ell Yusuke would do against Goku just before he became a Super Sayin (or however it's spelled lol)

Well, *right* before Goku was still in the millions range, right? That's probably too much.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Iirc, a mountain was destroyed by the *shockwaves* of their fighting.

Yea. Sensui was an S-. Yusuke was a SS- or SS. I believe that is what happened, yes.

Uh, I am pretty sure only Raizen reached SS level. Yusuke IIRC was S+ at the end of the series.

Q99
I guess that's right. Still, very large gap from S- to S+.

Damborgson
Seeing as how a dying Raizen beat the hell out of s- Yusuke yeah its pretty obvious there is.

Q99
To illustrate *how* large a gap, YYH has power levels-:

Some of the S-class officers of the demon kings had 36,000~ or so.

Yoko Kurama had 152,000.

The Demon Kings each had about 1,500,000, and most of Raizen's friends were over 1mil as well.

So there's well over an order of magnitude difference between a S- and high S.

Considering that Yusuke fought closely with Yomi (though Yomi after he was somewhat tired by fighting Shura), Yusuke's gotta be over 1m as well.

Stoic
I noticed that King Yamma is in Dragon Ball Z and in Yu Yu Hakasho, are they the same guys? If so, is there more of a connection to the characters, and their respective universe/s than we know of. or might suspect? I had an argument with my friend over it, and he said that there was absolutely no connection. If there is a connection, the implications of Yusuke being near the level of many of the stronger Z warriors, or their enemies like Debura and various other evil demonic types, may be closer than they are being given in this thread.

KingD19
They were the same representation of an entity, but the characters themselves nor the series' are connected.

And Sesshomaru has a chance to win; not a large chance but a chance.

Meidō Zangetsuha sends you directly to Hell, no matter how powerful you are because it doesn't hurt you. He can also heal any damage with Tensaiga.

He's also got Bakusaiga, which corroded organic material.

These affected the most powerful beings in the Inuyaha-verse; there's a chance they'll affect Yusuke.

Q99
King Yama is a mythological figure, handles the underworld.

So they're based on the same one, but different representations. Just like how you'll see different Zeuses and so on.

Odds of getting a hit, though, are pretty much non-existent.

KingD19
Didn't it move pretty fast? I mean looking at the visuals of each show, Inuyasha-verse energy attacks look like they could be used to work similarly.

Q99
Yusuke is massively faster than Sesshomaru, he'd simply dodge anything thrown at him.

KingD19
The attack is from his sword, not him. And it moves pretty fast.

KingD19
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/2109103/meido-zangetsuha-o.gif

It's also pretty big as well at full power.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
The attack is from his sword, not him. And it moves pretty fast.

Yes, but he needs to use the sword.

And that's still slow enough for Yusuke to dodge pretty easy, or counter-attack, or both.

KingD19
It would be if he had to hit him with the sword. The energy is formed as soon as the sword starts moving and is launched before it's fully swung.

There's also Bakusaiga's attack.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/2108911/bakusaiga-o.gif

Any organic material is destroyed, and since both of those attacks come from their respective sword, Sesshomaru can spam them in quick succession.

I'm not saying he takes a majority, just saying it's not as one sided as people think.

Q99
... so? It still isn't auto-hit or anything, it still requires conducting the motions and is still quite dodgeable.

'Quick succession' by his standards, which Yusuke can still easily avoid, and attack far faster.

No, it really is.

NemeBro
Yusuke is over mach 50, based on Sensui's calc.

He can destroy mountains.

He sends a mountain destroying Reigun at Sesshomaru before Sesshy can process a thought.

Or, well, just punches him once, really.

BloodRawEngine
Wasn't Yusuke at one point so powerful that he and someone had to be transported to another planet to fight at full power? Or did I read it wrong where ever I read it?

Either way the YYH verse as a whole is practically on another league. Alot of Inuyasha's high-end shit is virtually deus-ex machina.

JASON221
Agree with above
http://www.kread.info/g.gif

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
Wasn't Yusuke at one point so powerful that he and someone had to be transported to another planet to fight at full power? Or did I read it wrong where ever I read it?

You read right. Or rather, it was mentioned the Earth realm couldn't really contain the power of S-class characters, which Sensui noted with his Sacred Energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.