Beta Ray Bill vs Hercules (slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
H2H no other abilities. Horce Face vs Immortal Hercules. Who wins?

JakeTheBank
I'd go with Hercules, actually.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is it a slug fest or a hand to hand fight? Those two are different. Is there a specific location?

Beta Ray Bill is just as strong as Hercules, at least as durable and probably has greater damage soak. Hercules is more skilled imo. Although Bill was the greatest warrior on his planet -before the process- and was probably is almost as skilled Thor so the gap should minor.

This can go either way.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is it a slug fest or a hand to hand fight? Those two are different. Is there a specific location?

Beta Ray Bill is just as strong as Hercules, at least as durable and probably has greater damage soak. Hercules is more skilled imo. Although Bill was the greatest warrior on his planet -before the process- and was probably is almost as skilled Thor so the gap should minor.

This can go either way. Slugfest. They punch each other and see who comes out on top. Should have made that more clear. Earth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So they stand there and trade punches to the face.

Split or Bill then imho.

abhilegend
Herc.

rotiart
Hercules. In hand to hand brawl people tend to forget he was the worlds greatest hero before becoming a god. (Hercules actually says something to that effect after losing his powers)

Not saying it would be a stomp as brb would be carrying Thor level stats...
But if this was horse face without the godly baking Hercules would beat on brb as easily as Thor beats on the wrecking crew.

ozz81
Hercules ..

Colossus-Big C
Thor is stronger than beta ray bill fact

leonidas
if this is straight bill (no asgardian magic) i'd take herc in a neutral environment for a heavy majority though each battle would be tough. he managed to stalemate thor in an environment picked by odin to actually benefit bill (or at least that was the hypothesis). if it's asgardian bill, like thor, this would likely be a split or a very slight edge to herc.

carver9
Bill

stan5677
Herc no herald is taking him in a strict H2H battle with no other powers involved

nwg202
Herc. that's all he does...brawl.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
if this is straight bill (no asgardian magic) i'd take herc in a neutral environment for a heavy majority though each battle would be tough. he managed to stalemate thor in an environment picked by odin to actually benefit bill (or at least that was the hypothesis). if it's asgardian bill, like thor, this would likely be a split or a very slight edge to herc.

I thought Bill won that fight. confused

Lord Feron
Can Herc grapple Bill? Straight punching like a boxing match Bill might win but if this is like MMA just no powers or weapons then Herc would out maneuver Bill imo.

janus77
Hercules, if it's immortal or any non-depowered version. BRB was seriously humiliated by Surfer, I can't see him being that much of a formidable opponent in h2h.

quanchi112
Herc.

Hyperion Prime
BRB if they are trading blows. If they start to wrestle then it's Herc all the way.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought Bill won that fight. confused Bill beat Thor in lava-filled Skartheim, where Bill's Korbinite biology would give him an edge. It was said later that Odin did this on purpose, to check Bill's nobility in victory and also teach Thor some humility. AGAIN.
Thanks Dad!
How much of an edge did Skartheim actually give Bill? Who knows.
But, he won.

Anyway, I can't even pick this one.
On top of his powers, Bill has shown some serious toughness and durability. And, if I remember right, he was even in Thor's face, skill-wise, the first time they fought, when Bill was only bionic, with no Odin powers at all.

At the same time, Herc minus the Buffoon factor is extremely badass.
Easily one the of strongest characters in the universe, with true fighting skill and a love of dishing out (and maybe even receiving) punishment. Facing him would be scary for anybody.

Too tough to pick.

janus77
Beta Ray Bill S. Preston Esq and Ted Thoradore Logan are equals, right?

JakeTheBank
At Bill's best, he's equal to Thor. At Thor's best, he's a step above Bill.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
At Bill's best, he's equal to Thor. At Thor's best, he's a step above Bill. Pretty much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I understand that Hercules' skill edge might give him the win in a hand to hand fight but how I don't think the Olympian is taking a slug fest, it's most definitely not going to be clear cut in his favor.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I understand that Hercules' skill edge might give him the win in a hand to hand fight but how I don't think the Olympian is taking a slug fest, it's most definitely not going to be clear cut in his favor. I don't think Bill does well in a slug feat against Hercules. I view him as a step below physically.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't think Bill does well in a slug feat against Hercules. I view him as a step below physically.

Why? He has destroyed planets. Isn't that what you like with characters?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
At Bill's best, he's equal to Thor. At Thor's best, he's a step above Bill.

Sorry but I disagree and using the Surfer fight as an indication of this isn't a good idea.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think Bill does well in a slug feat against Hercules. I view him as a step below physically.

Why?

Galan007
Bill.

Don Corleone
Bill, he's not as reserved as Thor.

sean724
Bump

Prep-Man
Herc.

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Herc.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Why? He has destroyed planets. Isn't that what you like with characters? He destroyed planets without using a single muscle. The hammer did all the work.

Booya_69
Bump.

tkitna
Herc

DarkSaint85
Split, although I want to say Bill because A: I like him more, and B: I don't rate Herc's 'heart force' as much as BRB's.

Sin I AM
Hercules. Bill isn't that strong without his hamme

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hercules. Bill isn't that strong without his hamme

http://i.imgur.com/9NrFZjGm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aCbDoJEm.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Bill for me.

h1a8
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bill for me. What has Bill done physically wise to put him over Hercules?

Old Man Whirly!
What has Bill done physically wise to put him over Hercules? beat thor hand to hand and take his hammer from him.

carthage
Current Beta probably loses

Stoic
Originally posted by carthage
Current Beta probably loses

Depends on how well Herc would be able to deal with Bill's current adversary's. He looks weaker, but...

h1a8
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
beat thor hand to hand and take his hammer from him. Hercules has beat Thor h2h before.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
http://i.imgur.com/9NrFZjGm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aCbDoJEm.jpg

That's not current Bill

DarkSaint85
Hercules has beat Thor h2h before.

When?

Are you referring to this fight?

https://imgur.com/a/QZWtw0K

Because it is not the same as a slugfest. Herc is more skilled than Thor in h2h. But that doesn't mean much here.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When?

Are you referring to this fight?

https://imgur.com/a/QZWtw0K

Because it is not the same as a slugfest. Herc is more skilled than Thor in h2h. But that doesn't mean much here.

Correct. Neither was Thor vs Brb a slugfest either but Old man Whirly bought it up. Thats why i countered with that comment.

Booya_69
Herc 7/10.

Superior fighting skill, speed, and strength.

Most agree that herc is slightly above thor in strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.