Naruto vs Sasuke-current versions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
1. Naruto without any external amps. (No SM no Kyubi mode no nothing. All personal skill and power.) vs Sasuke without sharingan.

2. Everything is factored into play. Naruto uses everything at his disposal and so will Sasuke. Who wins?

TheAuraAngel
1. Sasuke, probably. Would be close.

2. As of right now, Naruto and Kurama throttle Sasuke. We don't really know his power ups though so it's kinda hard to judge.

Nephthys
We need to see more from Current Sasuke. We know he's had a power-up but we have no idea how big of one.

TheAuraAngel
Hmmm....Maybe Sasuke no sharingan would have a harder time than I thought. Mostly cause Naruto still has Rasenshuriken and Toads I guess. Sasuke's best bet would be to use fire jutsu for Kirin or blitz him. The former takes a while and the later would be hard I guess.

marwash22
Naruto in both. Sasuke without Sharingan is pretty much the fire/lightning version of Zabuza.

TheAuraAngel
To be honest, Zabuza would have a fairer shot at Naruto than Sasuke. His hidden mist would **** Naruto up what good. Sasuke will need to work a little harder. It would be a fairly close fight.

marwash22
Hidden mist would be overcome by sage mode, would it not?

TheAuraAngel
No Sage Mode.

Nephthys
Without Sharingan I don't know if Sasuke can even use his speed. Doesn't he need it to keep up with his own movements?

TheAuraAngel
He seems to be able to move at super speed without it being activated so he should be able to.

marwash22
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
No Sage Mode. oh, you were talking about the fight being under the same rules as this one. my mistake.

Nephthys
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
He seems to be able to move at super speed without it being activated so he should be able to.

Yeah, I guess. I remember in part 1 Lee said that you couldn't move that fast without sharingan because your perceptions literally couldn't keep up. But I guess thats been thrown out now with all the speedsters.

TheAuraAngel
Well yeah. Kinda what this thread is meant to be talked about.

marwash22
Do we even have an example of current Naruto's speed sans SM or CM?

TheAuraAngel
Probably. But I'm only using one hand to type so I won't look right now.

Nephthys
Naruto has never had impressive speed outside of his Modes.

marwash22
either way, in the 1st fight, i say Naruto due to what Aura mentioned about toads and rasenshuriken.

Q99
Without at least Sage mode, I don't think Naruto can throw rasenshuriken, which is a minus.

---

Speedwise, he's a respectable 3.5 (to Sasuke's 4.5), assuming he hasn't improving from all of his training, which I suspect he would've.

They were talking about a strait-line rush attack, and the 'can't they were referring to was more 'you can, but if anyone counterattacks you can't do anything about it and you'll be ganked'.

And people like A, KCM Naruto, etc. ... A's got increased thought speed, and Naruto's a sensor.

marwash22
why wouldn't Naruto be able to throw rasenshuriken sans sage mode? I thought the only problem was that he simply didn't have it perfected when he fought Kakuzu. Dunno what would prevent him from throwing it in his regular state.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by marwash22
why wouldn't Naruto be able to throw rasenshuriken sans sage mode? I thought the only problem was that he simply didn't have it perfected when he fought Kakuzu. Dunno what would prevent him from throwing it in his regular state.

He needs to encase it in Sage/Kyuubi chakra to throw it, neither of which he'd have in base mode.

~ I'd give Sasuke better odds in the first one, but it he'd have a fight on his hands.
Naruto stomps his shit in the second one.

wakkawakkawakka
Naruto can still use Rasenshuriken though abeit a double-edge and short-ranged version of it that can only be used once safely.

Other than that I think Sasuke wins with difficulty in the first round. Second round Naruto hand him his ass.

socool8520
Originally posted by Damborgson
1. Naruto without any external amps. (No SM no Kyubi mode no nothing. All personal skill and power.) vs Sasuke without sharingan.

2. Everything is factored into play. Naruto uses everything at his disposal and so will Sasuke. Who wins?

1. I think Naruto still wins since Sasuke loses sharingan. Naruto without kyubi still has one of the largest chakra pools in the series. He could simply outlast Sasuke. Not to mention rasengan>chidori.

2. Without knowing how amped Sasuke is right now, Naruto takes this easily. I don't see how Sasuke can keep up with naruto's strength, speed, stamina and chakra level. Sage mode and kyuubi pretty much nullify genjutsu, and naruto can easily dodge ameratasu. That pretty much leaves only susanoo and I think that Naruto's kyuubi cloak can hang not too mention the giant beast ball. And again, any iteration of rasengan>any iteration of chidori.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.