Snake runs the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGoldenSpy
Altiar
Ezio
Garrett
The spy (tf2)
Agent 47
Sam fisher
Big boss
Batman

Can snake prove he is the best of the stealth warriors?

FinalAnswer
Clears it

Though, uh, technically Big Boss is Snake, so nyeh.

NemeBro
Batman shouldn't be here.

Is this a straight fight?

If so, Snake clears this thread.

TheGoldenSpy
No they start out hiding.

TheAuraAngel
Replace Batman with someone else.

TheGoldenSpy
Cant think of anyone else. And arkham city is goty 2011 for anyone with an ounce of taste,so he should be allowed.

NemeBro
I am pretty sure Skyrim is better though.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
Cant think of anyone else. And arkham city is goty 2011 for anyone with an ounce of taste,so he should be allowed.

Doesn't matter. Is against the rules.

And anyone with an ounce of taste would not bother with Batman. vin

TheGoldenSpy
Only in the eyes of sub-human casual filth. wink

NemeBro
Right, because a game where combat is "Tap square and occasionally triangle" is so hardcore. smile

Nephthys
Whereas games where you tap L2 and occasionally L1 totally are.

TheGoldenSpy
Originally posted by NemeBro
Right, because a game where combat is "Tap square and occasionally triangle" is so hardcore. smile

I was gonna be GOTY 2011, but then I took a Batarang to the knee. smile

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Whereas games where you tap L2 and occasionally L1 totally are. It is kind of obvious you haven't played the game. smile

Nephthys
Which one? I wasn't talking about Skyrim. Though seriously the combat in that game is hardly chess.

NemeBro
Anything is chess compared to Arkham City. big grin

Nephthys
How so?

TheGoldenSpy
Anything is rocket science compared to playing skyrim. smile

NemeBro
Afraid not GoldenSpy.

Batman's combat requires you to merely continuously beat up on ridiculously weak enemies until they don't move anymore.

If you want to talk challenge, Batman is surely the opposite of it.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
I am pretty sure Skyrim is better though. It's not. no expression

ArtificialGlory
This casual thread disgusts and offends me beyond all description.

Albion Prelude GOTY 2011. What? You wouldn't know the game, anyway. Hell, I've been playing TC since before you even heard of Reunion.

TheGoldenSpy
I have nothing against bethesda btw. I think fallout 3 is one of the greatest games of ALL time. Elder scrolls just sucks donkey

ScreamPaste
I have nothing against bethesda btw. I think fallout 3 is one of the greatest games of ALL time. Elder scrolls just sucks donkey No, no it does not. mmm Arkham City was better, but Skyrim is still pretty good.

TheGoldenSpy
Arkham city>dark souls>>>>dog poop>>>>modern warfare>>>>>>> skyrim

Its the truth.

ScreamPaste
u mad.

TheGoldenSpy
no. i pissed

NemeBro
MW>Skyrim?

Wow, you are stupid.

TheGoldenSpy
U sad.

Nephthys
Can't you guys just agree to like different things?

TheGoldenSpy
What? That's the most rediculous idea ive ever heard of, get real son.

Nephthys
STFU and accept Love and Peace *****!

http://static.tumblr.com/mkvhd20/jjQlv14ra/vash-love-peace-42150325440.gif

wakkawakkawakka
I have nothing against bethesda btw. I think fallout 3 is one of the greatest games of ALL time. Elder scrolls just sucks donkey Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
I have nothing against bethesda btw. I think fallout 3 is one of the greatest games of ALL time. Elder scrolls just sucks donkey

One again why wasn't anybody saying this on New Years week? Not that I think Skyrim completely sucks but it would've been nice to hear some negative criticism before buying this.

Soo....Snake clears? What about Old Snake?

TheAuraAngel
Replace Batman with Sly Cooper. :O

RE: Blaxican
Skyrim is a pretty horrible game, yes. I fee like Bestheda didn't put much effort into it, compared to Infinity Ward's work with Modern Warfare 3.

I mean, Skyrim's campaign mode is only, what? 200 hours long?

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Skyrim is a pretty horrible game, yes. I fee like Bestheda didn't put much effort into it, compared to Infinity Ward's work with Modern Warfare 3.

Thank you for all of your insightful criticisms. They were of great help while the rest of the world was riding Bestheda like a horse. Truly a pool of useful comentary indeed.

**** All when it comes to Skyrim....that aside is the dude from Red Dead Redemption on here? Just asking

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

Closer to ten for the main story.

There's roughly a hundred more hours of gameplay in there, yeah. But it's of varying quality, and ironically the main quest was one of the low points of the game for me.

I do not exaggerate that there are literally quests which just involve you to go talk to someone and pay them money if you can't make the speech check. erm

wakkawakkawakka
I did however enjoy some of the OST they had and wandering around the world...and killing the emperor.

Don't know how Skyrim relates to this thread though no expression

TheAuraAngel
This thread is so off topic.

wakkawakkawakka
IKR....So no arguments about Splinter Cell dude?

TheGoldenSpy
The spy dresses up as otocon and then backstabs him.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Replace Batman with Sly Cooper. :O

Sly Cooper can walk on lasers!

FinalAnswer
Because the Spy knows who Otacon is?

Though even beside that, Snake would react in time to grab the Spy's arm, break it, then insert his fist through the Spy's throat.

TheGoldenSpy
Its just funny to me how the spy can trick the opposite team just by wearing a paper mask with a face drawn on it and then they call him a shapshifter.

ScreamPaste
nnuYi-nzE90 2:10

General Kaliero
Okay, this is looking ridiculously off-topic, and Batman is illegal.

Closed.

Spy FTW, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.