Surtur vs Zeus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

country1000
Fight takes place in surturs realm. Surtur has his sword.

Igniz
Originally posted by country1000
Fight takes place in surturs realm. Surtur has his sword.

You mean Twilight?Surtur with his Twilight Sword gave Odin a lot of trouble.Odin couldn't even grow to the same size as Surtur w/ Twilight.And later on Surtur w/ Twilight took on the Asgardian Trio of Odin,Thor and Loki.It was only when Thor got a lucky shot that he knocked away Twilight from Surtur's hand and Odin was able to grow into the same size as Surtur.And Thor and Loki knocked Surtur and Odin's footing sending them down Muspelheim.

Surtur w/ Twilight for the win.

abhilegend
Surtur.

quanchi112
Surtur wins.

guy222
yeppers

janus77
Zeus, his power is on the up... yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Zeus, his power is on the up... yes. Isn't greater than Odin's.

janus77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Isn't greater than Odin's.
Of course it is. He's ****ing Zeus!

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Of course it is. He's ****ing Zeus! You need a cigarette you are talking crazy again.

TheLordofMurder
Twilight was strong enough to surpress Odins ability to amp up in the heart of Asgard; sans amping, Surturs victory was inevitable...and thus he eventually defeated Odin.

And you want Surtur with Twilight to take on Zeus is the heart of his realm of fire and brimstone!?

Surtur wins every single time; I kinda think this is spite as Zeus absolutely cannot win...

Colossus-Big C
surtur

zopzop
Originally posted by Igniz
You mean Twilight?Surtur with his Twilight Sword gave Odin a lot of trouble.Odin couldn't even grow to the same size as Surtur w/ Twilight.And later on Surtur w/ Twilight took on the Asgardian Trio of Odin,Thor and Loki.It was only when Thor got a lucky shot that he knocked away Twilight from Surtur's hand and Odin was able to grow into the same size as Surtur.And Thor and Loki knocked Surtur and Odin's footing sending them down Muspelheim.

Surtur w/ Twilight for the win. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Twilight was strong enough to surpress Odins ability to amp up in the heart of Asgard; sans amping, Surturs victory was inevitable...and thus he eventually defeated Odin.

And you want Surtur with Twilight to take on Zeus is the heart of his realm of fire and brimstone!?

Surtur wins every single time; I kinda think this is spite as Zeus absolutely cannot win...

Why would this ability even work on Zeus? They are from two different pantheons. I actually see Zeus doing better vs Surtur than Odin since Zeus isn't bound by the Ragnarok Cycle that the Asgardians are/were in.

JakeTheBank
Zeus loses badly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Zeus loses badly. I agree. Surtur with this sword was beyond even Odin.

Prep-Man
Surtur.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Surtur would run a train on Zeus here.

Nihilist
Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.