The Golden Army vs X Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
The Golden Army from Hellboy 2
http://hellboy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Golden_Army

lands on X Men universe from the movie X Men Last Stand.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_The_Last_Stand

Magneto and Professor Xavier settled their differences to stop this unstoppable Golden Army.

Will earth be decimated?

Robtard
Magneto solos.

KingD19
Yeah. Magneto makes the robots kill each other, then turns the scrap into...I dunno, a monument to himself or something.

Impediment
Magneto hurls the Golden Army towards the Sun. It doesn't matter if they can regenerate. They have no means of propulsion to navigate through space.

BruceSkywalker
time for fun..

mags and prof x merge to become Onslaught who then slaughters the Golden army

the ninjak
Can you imagine if Charles and Erik became Onslaught in Xmen 3. And faced Phoenix in a crappy showdown. Wolverine holding Jeans dying body in his arms as Onslaught disappeared. lol. That movie was disrespectful and horrible. Both to fans and general viewers.

Utrigita
Jean should actually be capable of disintegrating the entire army shouldn't she?

KingD19
Yeah, she could. In a deleted scene, instead of her disassembling the gun with the cure darts and pointing them at Magneto, he talks about how he can only manipulate metal, but she can manipulate anything. She takes a tin cup and turns it into an orb of pure energy.

The Big O
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, she could. In a deleted scene, instead of her disassembling the gun with the cure darts and pointing them at Magneto, he talks about how he can only manipulate metal, but she can manipulate anything. She takes a tin cup and turns it into an orb of pure energy. where'd you see that deleted scene?

KingD19
DAGUNp8TpxY

I forgot she started sending out pulse waves and stuff.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, she could. In a deleted scene, instead of her disassembling the gun with the cure darts and pointing them at Magneto, he talks about how he can only manipulate metal, but she can manipulate anything. She takes a tin cup and turns it into an orb of pure energy.

Actually, my natural interpretation for that scene was that she transmuted the metal (lets say tin) at the atomic level into a radioactive element and was able to manipulate that radiation. When I saw the effects/injuries of those mutants being "burnt" first thing I thought of was gamma rays.

You know even though she stopped, they are still going to die from radiation poisoning/cancer lol (well the ones that survived the movie).

If this feat was actually in the movie, it would likely be her strongest feat, being able to overcome the strong nuclear force of many billions of atoms without effort. That is why I have in the past speculated that it is not unreasonable to think she could stop Dr Manhattan from reassembling himself, if she were to prevent the subatomic particles from moving.

Utrigita
While it will be her strongest feat, I highly doubt she will be capable of using same power on Manhatten, partly because I feel his Telekinetic and general level of power are atleast on her level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.