Thanos vs Adam Warlock (With Power Gem)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who takes this?

Bouboumaster

guy222
aw has always had thanos' number

aw wins

Digi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
even if Thanos is clearly the most brillant from the two of them...

haermm

ozz81
probably thanos...

Angel Watching
Yea, Adam Warlock has the intelligence to use it well. He's one of my must versatile characters in Marvel

quanchi112
Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos.

See, I told you what you would have said before I made this thread, and you did exactly what I said that you would have. This is exactly why no one should take anything that you say in threads that concern Thanos with much more than a grain of salt. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
See, I told you what you would have said before I made this thread, and you did exactly what I said that you would have. This is exactly why no one should take anything that you say in threads that concern Thanos with much more than a grain of salt. smile Originally posted by ozz81
probably thanos... I am not the only one. Thanos does win this. You're so bitter and so consumed no one should take your opinion seriously when it comes to Thanos.

Stoic
Adam Warlock with the Power gem would rip Thanos' head off, and sh1t in his neck. Perhaps Ozz81 does not know what the Power Gem can truly do, or he has seen it written improperly, as it has been several times. In a forum match up, where the Power Gem is equal to what it was originally written to be, no one a notch below the LT would have a chance of beating an adept Power Gem user, in a physical battle. Thanos does not fit that description.

quanchi112
Adam Warlock with the Power gem would rip Thanos' head off, and sh1t in his neck. Perhaps Ozz81 does not know what the Power Gem can truly do, or he has seen it written improperly, as it has been several times. In a forum match up, where the Power Gem is equal to what it was originally written to be, no one a notch below the LT would have a chance of beating an adept Power Gem user, in a physical battle. Thanos does not fit that description. They fight in character. Warlock very rarely and only when absolutely necessary goes around taking lives. In any event Thanos can't die but can bring death to those he wants to.

Stoic
They fight in character. Warlock very rarely and only when absolutely necessary goes around taking lives. In any event Thanos can't die but can bring death to those he wants to.

All that is needed is a KO.

quanchi112
All that is needed is a KO. Won't happen. Thanos kills him. I am not alone on this. Your bait has failed.

Stoic
I would ike to see why Ozz81 voted for Thanos. Thanos can also be KO'ed, or those pesky little nades would have done zilch to him. Warlock wins. You have nothing to base Thanos winning on, just that you have been saying that Thanos beats anyone for the past 5 plus years. When you know that Thanos gets dominated, you simply don't reply. This is one of those times that you should stop replying.

quanchi112
I would ike to see why Ozz81 voted for Thanos. Thanos can also be KO'ed, or those pesky little nades would have done zilch to him. Warlock wins. You have nothing to base Thanos winning on, just that you have been saying that Thanos beats anyone for the past 5 plus years. When you know that Thanos gets dominated, you simply don't reply. This is one of those times that you should stop replying. I base my opinion off the comics. Your opinion is based off of theory and bias. Thanos is immune to death. Warlock isn't. Thanos resisted a cc blast without a scratch on him.

Stoic
I base my opinion off the comics. Your opinion is based off of theory and bias. Thanos is immune to death. Warlock isn't. Thanos resisted a cc blast without a scratch on him.

Quantify how large the blast was, it certainly wasn't planetary, or the planet would have been destroyed from residual or fall off energy. You base you opinion off of your love of Thanos, not on fact, or proof. if I launched a thread pitting Thanos vs Galactus, you would say Thanos. If I launched one with Thanos vs Abraxas, you would say Thanos. No one needs to die for a loss, Thanos is not KO proof. A KO is a win, which is what Warlock would do to him, if he had the PG.

quanchi112
Quantify how large the blast was, it certainly wasn't planetary, or the planet would have been destroyed from residual or fall off energy. You base you opinion off of your love of Thanos, not on fact, or proof. if I launched a thread pitting Thanos vs Galactus, you would say Thanos. If I launched one with Thanos vs Abraxas, you would say Thanos. No one needs to die for a loss, Thanos is not KO proof. A KO is a win, which is what Warlock would do to him, if he had the PG. The blast went into him it didn't go off in all directions. This is rather pathetic. A cc and a cancerverse imbued sword with the power of it failed to kill Thanos or ko. Thanos wins this easily. Unlike you I base my opinion off comics.

Stoic
None of those things holds Infinite might, or come close to the power of the Power Gem, and a wielder that is well versed in it's usage. Keep lying to yourself by all means, but don't expect me or anyone else with a brain to partake in the bullsh1t.

quanchi112
None of those things holds Infinite might, or come close to the power of the Power Gem, and a wielder that is well versed in it's usage. Keep lying to yourself by all means, but don't expect me or anyone else with a brain to partake in the bullsh1t. Show me one example of a versed power gem user oneshotting someone close to Thanos' level.

It also looked like Mar-vell had the ig on his hand at the time. The sword was implied as more powerful than just the power gem. The cc can alter reality on a universal scale. It too didn't ko Thanos.

Get back to me with these examples of competent power gem users oneshotting Thanos level characters. Cite comics not your biased opinion as proof.

Stoic
Show me one example of a versed power gem user oneshotting someone close to Thanos' level.

It also looked like Mar-vell had the ig on his hand at the time. The sword was implied as more powerful than just the power gem. The cc can alter reality on a universal scale. It too didn't ko Thanos.

Get back to me with these examples of competent power gem users oneshotting Thanos level characters. Cite comics not your biased opinion as proof.

Thanos with the IG was capable of surviving the bombardment of many Abstracts. Yes this was due to the Power Gem amping his durability, and making him invincible. Should I quote what the Power Gem allows it's wielder to become?

That there is one.

quanchi112
Thanos with the IG was capable of surviving the bombardment of many Abstracts. Yes this was due to the Power Gem amping his durability, and making him invincible. Should I quote what the Power Gem allows it's wielder to become?

That there is one. Thanos used all of the gems to take on the abstracts not just the power gem. Do you even read these comics ?

You can't cite one example yet have the audacity to act like you have a shred of evidence. You just have more stoic theories due to bias.

Thanos forceblocked a power gem wielder so he wasn't invincible. Wow.

Stoic
It is the Power Gem that operates on the physical spectrum, allowing it's user to be invincible, not Time, Soul, Reality, Space, Mind.

Like I said you haven't gotten one shred of evidence where I actually have more than one.

1. The Force Block was employed well after the conflict started, and only when imprisoned within it was it stated that Thor began to amp off of it.

2. Thanos can not take hits capable of folding a universe.

3. Thor with the use of the Power Gem would not have only crushed Thanos, but he would have destroyed the facility and the rest of the the planet in the process. This did not happen. There is far more evidence that goes against Thor tapping into the Power Gem in a contiguous fashion, than there is evidence to the contrary.

4. Thor's state of mind would not allow him to use the Power Gem, as I mentioned before Titania had to be tutored in it's usage by the Champion, and even then it took time.

You read comics, but take only what you deem relevant, and the rest just goes in and out. Thor fought Thanos, and gave him hell under his own steam. This is exactly how Thor would fight Thanos without the Power Gem.

Warlock with the PG would steam roll Thanos.

quanchi112
It is the Power Gem that operates on the physical spectrum, allowing it's user to be invincible, not Time, Soul, Reality, Space, Mind.

Like I said you haven't gotten one shred of evidence where I actually have more than one.

1. The Force Block was employed well after the conflict started, and only when imprisoned within it was it stated that Thor began to amp off of it.

2. Thanos can not take hits capable of folding a universe.

3. Thor with the use of the Power Gem would not have only crushed Thanos, but he would have destroyed the facility and the rest of the the planet in the process. This did not happen. There is far more evidence that goes against Thor tapping into the Power Gem in a contiguous fashion, than there is evidence to the contrary.

4. Thor's state of mind would not allow him to use the Power Gem, as I mentioned before Titania had to be tutored in it's usage by the Champion, and even then it took time.

You read comics, but take only what you deem relevant, and the rest just goes in and out. Thor fought Thanos, and gave him hell under his own steam. This is exactly how Thor would fight Thanos without the Power Gem.

Warlock with the PG would steam roll Thanos. When has it ever been stated the power gem makes one invincible ?

1. The comic showed him previously using the gem. Pip stated with the power gem that it made him a real monster.

2.That remains to be seen.

3.I am going on what happened here's where you go off your unproven opinion. You do this all the time. You don't even debate you just do fanfiction.

4.He used the gem in the prior issue. What are you even talking about ? Didi you even read the arc ?

Give me one example of a power gem user steamrolling someone of Thanos' level.

Stoic
When has it ever been stated the power gem makes one invincible ?

1. The comic showed him previously using the gem. Pip stated with the power gem that it made him a real monster.

2.That remains to be seen.

3.I am going on what happened here's where you go off your unproven opinion. You do this all the time. You don't even debate you just do fanfiction.

4.He used the gem in the prior issue. What are you even talking about ? Didi you even read the arc ?

Give me one example of a power gem user steamrolling someone of Thanos' level.

None of that mess was relevant, just more strawman sh1t. Odin steamrolled Thanos, and was clearly the victor of that match. You just need to take off your Thanos glasses, to see the truth. Here's a hint You're being deceived by those damned glasses, throw them away.

Which gem do you think was responsible for for turning Captain America's shield into puzzle pieces when Thanos hit it? Or where do you think that the Power came from when those Abstracts were being blown away while Warlock was giving his speech to the LT.

Thanos is an insect when compared to the real big boys, he may be even less than that.

quanchi112
None of that mess was relevant, just more strawman sh1t. Odin steamrolled Thanos, and was clearly the victor of that match. You just need to take off your Thanos glasses, to see the truth. Here's a hint You're being deceived by those damned glasses, throw them away.

Which gem do you think was responsible for for turning Captain America's shield into puzzle pieces when Thanos hit it? Or where do you think that the Power came from when those Abstracts were being blown away while Warlock was giving his speech to the LT.

Thanos is an insect when compared to the real big boys, he may be even less than that. Odin didn't even defeat Thanos. They stood opposed to each other ready for more. Such a hater.

Serpent has destroyed Cap's shield as well and you said the power gem alone makes you abstract level. You have no instances to validate your jack ass claim.

Thanos launched Galactus under his own power. Thanos brought down a universe in imperative where Galactus and the Celestials were ineffectual. smile

Stoic
A shield that Thanos was not even able to scratch without an external amplification. The destruction of the shield is below the scale of an infinite power. Thanos shattered it with the Power Gem with ease, Thor rumpled it, these guys do not possess infinite power on their own, and Thanos most certainly did not draw even with Odin. You are the only one who believes this garbage. Odin dominated him.

quanchi112
A shield that Thanos was not even able to scratch without an external amplification. The destruction of the shield is below the scale of an infinite power. Thanos shattered it with the Power Gem with ease, Thor rumpled it, these guys do not possess infinite power on their own, and Thanos most certainly did not draw even with Odin. You are the only one who believes this garbage. Odin dominated him. The power gem amped Thanos. Thanos has already easily pwned those with infinite power. I will post this again so you can't run from the word infinite since you're obsessed with it in either thread.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos12TheBastard-Meganpg19.jpg
The Fallen one does have access to infinite power. Thanos pwned him. Easily. Thanos pwned Thor with one shot of his tech gun. Easily.

Thanos is great. You lose. Odin never once defeated him. It ended in a standstill. smile

Stoic
The power gem amped Thanos. Thanos has already easily pwned those with infinite power. I will post this again so you can't run from the word infinite since you're obsessed with it in either thread.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos12TheBastard-Meganpg19.jpg
The Fallen one does have access to infinite power. Thanos pwned him. Easily. Thanos pwned Thor with one shot of his tech gun. Easily.

Thanos is great. You lose. Odin never once defeated him. It ended in a standstill. smile

The Fallen One

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/fallenonethanos.htm

Powers/Abilities: The Fallen One had cosmic powers befitting those of a herald of Galactus. He can survive in the vacuum of space, probably has no need for food or water, can fly at faster than light speeds (and/or can access hyperspace), has superhuman strength (at least class 75), can fire incredibly powerful blasts of energy capable of totaling Thanos' ship, etc. However, its most striking attribute is the fact that the Fallen One uses as a power source black matter, the "binding halo by which galaxies are made solvent," and therefore has a nearly inexhaustible power source. It is also naturally violent and dangerously insane, deriving great joy in making others suffer.

quanchi112
The Fallen One

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/fallenonethanos.htm

Powers/Abilities: The Fallen One had cosmic powers befitting those of a herald of Galactus. He can survive in the vacuum of space, probably has no need for food or water, can fly at faster than light speeds (and/or can access hyperspace), has superhuman strength (at least class 75), can fire incredibly powerful blasts of energy capable of totaling Thanos' ship, etc. However, its most striking attribute is the fact that the Fallen One uses as a power source black matter, the "binding halo by which galaxies are made solvent," and therefore has a nearly inexhaustible power source. It is also naturally violent and dangerously insane, deriving great joy in making others suffer. Yes, and comics override bios. The comic states he has an infinite power source. That's like saying Odin can only lift 75 tons because it says it in a handbook somewhere. Get real. Just keep ignoring on panel evidence.

Stoic
Wait but you recently said that bio's are fine. That bio happened to be written after the scan you posted. I guess there was a retcon huh? Or he simply did not possess infinite power, and it was just hyperbole. This is of course unless you think that the Fallen One could beat a fleet of Celestials, who happen to be far below infinite power. Maybe you believe that the Fallen One could beat the 1000 foot tall Destroyer as well?

quanchi112
Wait but you recently said that bio's are fine. That bio happened to be written after the scan you posted. I guess there was a retcon huh? Or he simply did not possess infinite power, and it was just hyperbole. This is of course unless you think that the Fallen One could beat a fleet of Celestials, who happen to be far below infinite power. Maybe you believe that the Fallen One could beat the 1000 foot tall Destroyer as well? Bios are fine unless they conflict with a comic book. This is just the case.

Celestials possess a higher form of infinite energy than cube beings. This is all common knowledge to anyone who actually reads comics. You are simply mesmerized by the word infinite. Your ignorance is appalling.

Thanos wins here. Immune to death. Can kill him as the avatar of death. Etc.

Stoic
The Celestials are still below the power range that a power Gem wielder would be wielding. Your post is so full of dumb it's incredible. Do you understand the concept of infinite power? The Fallen One was not on another level of infinite power from the Celestials, because neither of them ever possessed infinite power. Stop before you really make a laughing stock of yourself. Really just stop.

quanchi112
The Celestials are still below the power range that a power Gem wielder would be wielding. Your post is so full of dumb it's incredible. Do you understand the concept of infinite power? The Fallen One was not on another level of infinite power from the Celestials, because neither of them ever possessed infinite power. Stop before you really make a laughing stock of yourself. Really just stop. No, the Celestials are beneath a functioning ig. Try and actually read the books your opinion isn't rooted on anything in a comic.

The comics stated the Celestials have access to infinite power and there are different subsets of it. The cube beings are lower than they are. This is all stated in a comic. You don't read enough comics you just state your opinion which is only rooted in your own head it's contradicted and incorrect by the showings.

Please educate yourself.

Stoic
No, the Celestials are beneath a functioning ig. Try and actually read the books your opinion isn't rooted on anything in a comic.

The comics stated the Celestials have access to infinite power and there are different subsets of it. The cube beings are lower than they are. This is all stated in a comic. You don't read enough comics you just state your opinion which is only rooted in your own head it's contradicted and incorrect by the showings.

Please educate yourself.

Do I have to post what power the Power Gem gives its user again? You simply have difficulty understanding the concept of invincible. Should i post a definition for you to understand it better. Maybe you should google it.

quanchi112
Do I have to post what power the Power Gem gives its user again? You simply have difficulty understanding the concept of invincible. Should i post a definition for you to understand it better. Maybe you should google it. The power gem isn't the only source of infinite power. I posted a scan and you rejected it. I alluded to another comic book showing and you ignored it. You are a biased poster who argues out of his own mind and picks and chooses what he accepts and rejects. I accept it all.

Show me a scan where it states the power gem makes one invincible. You're not bright because who would say such a thing and then say a power gem user would lose to the Living Tribunal, right ? You make this so easy poke fun at your horrific logic which makes my skin hurt.

Stoic
The Fallen One was never an Infinite Power. Aegis and Tenebrous toyed with the creature. Need I remind you that it was due to the Power Gem that Warlock while speaking to LT and blowing the Abstract away like leaves, was tapping into the Power Gem?

The Fallen One was not even on the Abstract level, he was just a throw away Herald. You really need to stop embarrassing yourself. You have no concept at all what infinity means, and now that I understand this, I will stop abusing you.

quanchi112
The Fallen One was never an Infinite Power. Aegis and Tenebrous toyed with the creature. Need I remind you that it was due to the Power Gem that Warlock while speaking to LT and blowing the Abstract away like leaves, was tapping into the Power Gem?

The Fallen One was not even on the Abstract level, he was just a throw away Herald. You really need to stop embarrassing yourself. You have no concept at all what infinity means, and now that I understand this, I will stop abusing you. Yes, having access to infinite power doesn't mean you can beat on Galactus. It never did. Fallen One had access to it and was easily beaten by Thanos as was Maker when he came back prepared for her.

I agree he wasn't impressive but did have access to infinite power making your obsession with the word infinite look unimpressive by your own words. You yourself now aren't impressed with infinite power. It took a while but I broke you with your own words.

smile

Stoic
Yes, having access to infinite power doesn't mean you can beat on Galactus. It never did. Fallen One had access to it and was easily beaten by Thanos as was Maker when he came back prepared for her.

I agree he wasn't impressive but did have access to infinite power making your obsession with the word infinite look unimpressive by your own words. You yourself now aren't impressed with infinite power. It took a while but I broke you with your own words.

smile

So basically what you are saying outside of going off topic, is that you believe that Thanos would beat Adam Warlock in possession of the Power Gem right?

If this is correct, I disagree. So we can just agree to disagree.

quanchi112
So basically what you are saying outside of going off topic, is that you believe that Thanos would beat Adam Warlock in possession of the Power Gem right?

If this is correct, I disagree. So we can just agree to disagree. Thanos wins, 10/10. I am glad you agree you are wrong and conceding.

Stoic
Thanos loses, and get his lights punched out.

quanchi112
Thanos loses, and get his lights punched out. Based on what ? Your entire premise is a theory you have with no real proof behind it.

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos beats Adam Warlock with the amp the Power Gem usually gives.

Warlock wins with the theoretical amp the Power Gem could give someone of his knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.