Changes I think they should make to star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Episode I: improve the CGI.

Episode II: Imporve the CGI of Yoda to make him look more realistic like he does in ROTS & the blu ray version of Episode I.

Episode III: Add this bit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3wl9R6J480, with Liam Neeson's voice, which I beleive they wanted to do in the 1st place but couldn't because Liam had an accident.

Episode IV: improve the lightsabers to stayn the same coulor to match the prequels & make Han shoot first again instead of Greedo.

Episode V: Make Yoda CGI

Episode VI: Make Yoda CGI, improve lightsaber coulors to stay the same, take away the "NOOOOOO" that Darth Vader shouts & make Darth Vaderv have a couple of flash backs when he's moving his head from Palps to Luke, Palps to Leke, etc etc. Let us see what's inside his head. At the end scene, maybe show all the Jedi from the PT as foce ghosts.

They're the changes I think they should make to them all in the 3D versons. What do you think they should make?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Episode I: improve the CGI.

Episode II: Imporve the CGI of Yoda to make him look more realistic like he does in ROTS & the blu ray version of Episode I.

Episode III: Add this bit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3wl9R6J480, with Liam Neeson's voice, which I beleive they wanted to do in the 1st place but couldn't because Liam had an accident.Priorities. None of this comes anywhere close to the top of the list. In fact, it's counter to what would improve the Prequels. Less CGI is needed.

Episode IV: improve the lightsabers to stayn the same coulor to match the prequels & make Han shoot first again instead of Greedo.The lightsabers were the same color, I don't know what you're talking about. But Han needs to shoot first, yes.

Episode V: Make Yoda CGIF*CK. NO.

Episode VI: Make Yoda CGI, improve lightsaber coulors to stay the same, take away the "NOOOOOO" that Darth Vader shouts & make Darth Vaderv have a couple of flash backs when he's moving his head from Palps to Luke, Palps to Leke, etc etc. Let us see what's inside his head. At the end scene, maybe show all the Jedi from the PT as foce ghosts.

They're the changes I think they should make to them all in the 3D versons. What do you think they should make? Agreed on the no "No", disagree on the flashbacks---the less involvement of the prequels in the original trilogy, the better. And vehemently disagree on the ghosts. The OT is Luke's story--the Force ghosts of Kenobi, Yoda, and his father were people he knew and who mattered to him. It's why Qui-Gon would make no sense. He was never mentioned or mattered to Luke--if he showed up, Luke would end the seen with a "WTF, who are you?" look on his face. To say nothing of the other Jedi he equally had no knowledge of. Or they of him. The prequels also make it clear that returning as a ghost was a rare knowledge, as it took Qui-Gon's ghost to teach Yoda. Aayla Secura or Plo Koon wouldn't know, and they wouldn't fit in the scene.

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The lightsabers were the same color, I don't know what you're talking about.

Nah. In fact it's white on the Falcon.

http://www.dvdactive.com/images/editorial/screenshot/2009/8/falconsaber1997.jpg

Vader's lightsaber color is also messed up in ESB.

Lord Lucien
MY DVD copy had them blue and red, respectively.

C-3POTheClever
Priorities. None of this comes anywhere close to the top of the list. In fact, it's counter to what would improve the Prequels. Less CGI is needed.

The lightsabers were the same color, I don't know what you're talking about. But Han needs to shoot first, yes.

F*CK. NO.

Agreed on the no "No", disagree on the flashbacks---the less involvement of the prequels in the original trilogy, the better. And vehemently disagree on the ghosts. The OT is Luke's story--the Force ghosts of Kenobi, Yoda, and his father were people he knew and who mattered to him. It's why Qui-Gon would make no sense. He was never mentioned or mattered to Luke--if he showed up, Luke would end the seen with a "WTF, who are you?" look on his face. To say nothing of the other Jedi he equally had no knowledge of. Or they of him. The prequels also make it clear that returning as a ghost was a rare knowledge, as it took Qui-Gon's ghost to teach Yoda. Aayla Secura or Plo Koon wouldn't know, and they wouldn't fit in the scene.

Sorry.. I should have been clearer when I was talking about the lightsabers. Allow me to explain that bit. In some bits mostly in A New Hope, Lukes, Darth Vaders, & Obi Wan's lightsabers kept changing coulor in bits. I think that should be imporved, so that they stay the same coulor through out the whole films. Now, do you undertand what I mean?

Lord Lucien
Again, my DVD copies do no such thing.

ares834
Strange. You're the first I've heard say that. Admittedly it's not that noticeable. In fact I didn't realize it until it was pointed out to me.

DARTH POWER
It's why Qui-Gon would make no sense. He was never mentioned or mattered to Luke--if he showed up, Luke would end the seen with a "WTF, who are you?" look on his face.

He might think that's his dad.. Would make more sense to him than his dad being the 19 year old kid standing there laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.