Temporary Job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I finally got a temp job.

I will be babysitting a baby every week and getting 60 bucks, so I will be getting more money than I have now.

Julie
cool.....how old is the kid???is it just one child or multiple...are the hours good???
....:-0
you have fun now....and don't let the kid get away with everything!

Gundark
Well done, Lance ! A little baby Jedi. Make sure you train him right and don't screw up like Obi Wan did.

Julie
hey don't blame Obi ..... he well....everybody fails sometimes....and .....I'm just going to shut up now.

Dexx
hehe...a bunch of forum aunties and uncles wich support the boy's training.smile

great job mate

Tex
goo goo gaa gaabig grin

Captain REX
Look out, it's the Bjorkian Jedi who failed the academy... stick out tongue

mah
nice

mechmoggy
Well done LW, 60 bucks sounds like a lot for looking after a kid. Is his name Damien? eek!

Member.
laughing out loud...damien...laughing out loud

Gundark
Yeah, Lance, ya better make sure he doesn't have any numbers on top of his head.

finti
at least no numbers in the back of his head

Corran
good luck Lance, lets just hope you last thi out longer than whenyou worked at Ronnies place.

rusky
Does Dennis ring a bell ? Remember u'r childhood guys... smile

GordonSkywalker
Watching kids for money? Is that a profitable business? And yes, this is a serious question! My sister used to watch our younger cousin one summer, before she moved away. That child was into everything, according to her! So I want to know if the $ is worth it?

Asami
Kids are fun to be with!
They can be annoying.. but kids!

BackFire349
kids are great.

LanceWindu
Update: Now it's $80 a week.

And the kids name is Savannah, she is just 6 1/2 months old.

Corran
$80 a week, jeez childcare is cheap over your side.

Tex
So has Lance given us a progress report of said temp job?????

rusky
Doubt he has enough time now to do that...

Tex
Awh, just leave the little rascal in the tub and come play with us Lanceevil face

mechmoggy
I bet he's worn out, kids can be hard work.

Captain REX
Damn straight, Mech. Babysitting is hard, and I rarely get paid by my parents for doing so! mad

Tex
Yeah, I hate little kids.

I never want to have any of those things running around my house!

Corran
Kids are great Tex, you were one yourself once.

mechmoggy
Pffft, he still is! stick out tongue

I can't wait to have kids, I'm gonna have them kitted out in lil' mini England kits straight away. cool

LanceWindu
I haven't started watching her yet.

I was supposed to yesterday, but the mother called in sick to work (on her first day) and decided to stay home with Savannah.

And today she wasn't supposed to go into work.

Maybe I'll start tomorrow, who knows.

Also I have to wake up at 7:00 am every morning now just to watch this kid.

Corran
She wasn't really sick, just struggling with the thought of leaving her little angel.

GordonSkywalker
I concur with that analysis, Master Corran!

Captain REX
I have to wake up at 7 to go to school, Lance. Not big deal to me...though I'd rather sleep in.

My brother had his 10th b-day party. Little kids...running around...screaming...loud noise...broken stuff...messed up my room...arg!!! mad

LanceWindu
I hate this ***** now.

First she gets herself fired for not showing up the first day, but then she never tells me that my services are no longer needed.

So I was waking up at 7:00 am for a few days thinking that I was going to have to watch her kid.

And now I have no money again and I need a job because my family is behind in bills.

Ushgarak
Well, hairy bottoms to that! I am still disgustingly unemplyed as well, though, Lance.

Member.
heh, i wake up at 5:00 to get rdy for school bussad. i have job at safewaybig grinstick out tongue and get $3.75 an hour.

GordonSkywalker
I used to have to get up at the crack of dawn to catch the bus also and always hated it. I would still be half-asleep until about ten o'clock. Forget concentrating on classwork, I was lucky to still be able to move from class to class.

mechmoggy
*Fights urge to make joke about crack of Dawn*

Aaaaaaargh! *runs away*

Member.
lollaughing out loud

Ushgarak
Been watching The Office again, Mech?

mechmoggy
*peeps head back into thread*

Yup! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.