What was thee most hurtful act done to you by another person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alltoomany
I had a watered damage picture of my son (i had school pictures of him taken bought 10 of the same picture) since one of them was so damage I through that one out.

My then husband saw it in the trash and showed it to our son and what I did with damage picture (my son was 6 years old at the time)

Then husband and father of my son..called for our son ..come here son look at what your mother thinks of you! i must admit that was the most hurtful act that anyone has ever done to me...his father's attentions was to hurt me through making my son cry knocking his self esteem.

Lord Lucien
Wow, he must hate your guts.

I was kicked in the shins once. Hurt like hell.

alltoomany
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Wow, he must hate your guts.
he was a VERY controlling cheating no good person. plus a drunk

I was kicked in the shins once. Hurt like hell.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by alltoomany
I had a watered damage picture of my son (i had school pictures of him taken bought 10 of the same picture) since one of them was so damage I through that one out.

My then husband saw it in the trash and showed it to our son and what I did with damage picture (my son was 6 years old at the time)

Then husband and father of my son..called for our son ..come here son look at what your mother thinks of you! i must admit that was the most hurtful act that anyone has ever done to me...his father's attentions was to hurt me through making my son cry knocking his self esteem.

Wow! You have had an easy life. I had to hide for a few years (over 30 years ago) because their was a group of people who tried to kill me.

Bardock42
Anal. I never should have bought her the strap on! sad

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by alltoomany

Thats not right!Hope it gets better. There is too much to name for me to say who hurt me.

siriuswriter
Emotional abuse and PTSD from childhood trauma.

dadudemon
Hmmm.

Well, maybe when my best friend selected another friend to be his best man. I was fairly sad about that especially since we had talked about that, for years:

"You'll be my best man, for sure, dude."

"Yeah man, you too, no doubt."

*epic bromantic fist bump*

I understood why he selected his friend of only 1 year: my homie was not sure I was going to even be able to make it because of how poor both of us were. So he had to make a decision fast. But he never told me. I should not have waited to give me attendance confirmation a month before the wedding. sad

The second worse: when my best friend could not make it to my wedding to be my best man. sad His connecting flight from Cincinnati was cancelled and the next flight he could get on was AFTER the wedding.

sad

Epic fail. sad

inimalist
I got kicked off a record label a very close friend of mine ran after he removed one of my releases from the catalog because of poor critical review.

Mindship
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Wow! You have had an easy life. I had to hide for a few years (over 30 years ago) because their was a group of people who tried to kill me. Hokey Smokes!

You're right. Now my heart being broken by my first true love (when I was in college) doesn't seem so bad.

Bardock42
I interpreted the "hurtful" to be more about emotional pain, rather than people out to physically harm you.

Deja~vu
I hear your pain by your ex. They can truly be evil and hurtful.

I could write volumes of books about what mine did in breaking Federal and local laws in court proceedings to get his way along with ruining my reputation. Very painful stuff.

Be strong! smile

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by inimalist
I got kicked off a record label a very close friend of mine ran after he removed one of my releases from the catalog because of poor critical review. You're a singer?

Lord Shadow Z
Being essentially ditched in my first year of University by three 'friends', although being labelled lazy by my older brother when I was battling health problems two years ago probably goes above that.

inimalist
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're a singer?

I write electronic music

8bXsUYhVUOA

rotiart
Take your pick:
When I was around six I was doing dishes and needed to use the bathroom. Instead of letting me my father made me soil myself as punishment because I didn't do the dishes fast enough.
Being a good samaritan tried to get a stranded guy gas and got car jacked instead.
Home invaded and robbed at gun jump.
Finance cheated on me with her boss a year into engagement and give months before Wedding
Parents nicknamed me fatty, and in my thirty years alive have yet to ever tell me they have ever loved me
In high school through first three years of college had a family and their gang harass me and my family. They even showed up one night with 14 guys with bats and guns calling out for blood because someone I knew who they also hated had broke the windshields to their cars.,, same guys had punched me in my throat, thrown food and drink at me throughout my high school years. Vandalized my car in college. All because I wouldn't join their gang and we are all the same Asian race...
My boss, had me access stuff at work, then when the upper bosses found out tried to accuse me of fraud and have me fired before I could tell my side.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by rotiart
Take your pick:
When I was around six I was doing dishes and needed to use the bathroom. Instead of letting me my father made me soil myself as punishment because I didn't do the dishes fast enough.
Being a good samaritan tried to get a stranded guy gas and got car jacked instead.
Home invaded and robbed at gun jump.
Finance cheated on me with her boss a year into engagement and give months before Wedding
Parents nicknamed me fatty, and in my thirty years alive have yet to ever tell me they have ever loved me
In high school through first three years of college had a family and their gang harass me and my family. They even showed up one night with 14 guys with bats and guns calling out for blood because someone I knew who they also hated had broke the windshields to their cars.,, same guys had punched me in my throat, thrown food and drink at me throughout my high school years. Vandalized my car in college. All because I wouldn't join their gang and we are all the same Asian race...
My boss, had me access stuff at work, then when the upper bosses found out tried to accuse me of fraud and have me fired before I could tell my side. WOW!

I hate it when people try to pin things on you that you didn't do.

I have been accused of being demon possessed by my religously fanatic family though. mad

Even today they try that. I told one of my family members that yeah and I'm gonna eat you too!! This is after a delusional family member accused me of sacrificing his dog. laughing out loud

Why are there so many mentally ill people in the church? I hate that.

rotiart
Originally posted by Deja~vu
WOW!

I hate it when people try to pin things on you that you didn't do.

I have been accused of being demon possessed by my religously fanatic family though. mad

Even today they try that. I told one of my family members that yeah and I'm gonna eat you too!! This is after a delusional family member accused me of sacrificing his dog. laughing out loud

Why are there so many mentally ill people in the church? I hate that.

This happened to my gf and not me:
Her little dog. Terrier or whatever. Was three years old. Used to run out of the house through the yard p meet the girls at the busstop.
Someone kidnapped the little dog. A week later returned the dog skinned and run through as if it had been sacrificed onto their driveway.

Its years later still don't know who did it. To me that's possibly one of the most evil things I know. Some people make me so mad how stupid they are they would hurt a small animal for whatever the reason is.

Thoren
I got stabbed by my then girlfriend, for smiling at some chick. My hand has never really been the same.

rudester
Wow! You have had an easy life. I had to hide for a few years (over 30 years ago) because their was a group of people who tried to kill me.

Do I know you...lol

rudester
Originally posted by Thoren
I got stabbed by my then girlfriend, for smiling at some chick. My hand has never really been the same.

what the hell..woe you guys beat me at the punch..talk about days of our lives.

rudester
I changed my mind im not telling mine.

Symmetric Chaos
A guy was slightly rude to me this one time.

rudester
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A guy was slightly rude to me this one time.

thats it???

SamZED
Wow thanks guy! I used to think that I had it bad! lol

dadudemon
Originally posted by rudester
thats it???

Well, he lives in Jersey where there are tons of assoles. His idea of "slightly rude" is probably closer to, "they insulted my ancestors, defamed my mother, and topped it off with a comment about me being the lowest piece of shit scum to have ever existed" than it is "you doodoo head".

rudester
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, he lives in Jersey where there are tons of assoles. His idea of "slightly rude" is probably closer to, "they insulted my ancestors, defamed my mother, and topped it off with a comment about me being the lowest piece of shit scum to have ever existed" than it is "you doodoo head".

probably ehh! Or it could have been either about his jacket or his hair.

from new dellhi
my uncle.....he once set my hairs on fire with his lighter.....it was awful.....we were celebrating dewali..a local festival here in india with all the firework.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Bardock42
I interpreted the "hurtful" to be more about emotional pain, rather than people out to physically harm you.
Anal. I never should have bought her the strap on! sad

Sounds physical to me.

FistOfThe North

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by rudester
Do I know you...lol

laughing out loud no expression eek!

Robtard

It was the Symbionese Liberation Army looking for you, huh?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
It was the Symbionese Liberation Army looking for you, huh?

Wrong decade. stick out tongue

Robtard
Wrong decade. stick out tongue
The 80's then? Probably Cubans after you then, did you stiff them on a coke deal?

Shakyamunison
The 80's then? Probably Cubans after you then, did you stiff them on a coke deal?

laughing out loud No. But for my safety sake, lets drop it.

inimalist
he stole Castro's beard

Robtard
laughing out loud No. But for my safety sake, lets drop it.

Are you saying this mystery group is still trying to kill you?

inimalist
are you Salmon Rushdie?

Shakyamunison
Are you saying this mystery group is still trying to kill you?

I don't know. Trust me, if this happened to you, you wouldn't take the risk to find out.

Robtard
I don't know. Trust me, if this happened to you, you wouldn't take the risk to find out.

Now I must know.

Shakyamunison
are you Salmon Rushdie?

laughing out loud I would be a lot better writer, if I was. Also, I heard that his death threat has been lifted.

Shakyamunison
Now I must know.

You must know if they are trying to kill me, or who they were?

inimalist
Also, I heard that his death threat has been lifted.

apparently since '98, but he still receives constant death threats and needs a personal security detail.

0mega Spawn
awwww man...
I met this girl recently amazing girl. she has a sister who just so happens to dates an old old friend from high school. my girl told me this mutha****a tried to hook her up with one of his friends after telling her how he doesn't like me laughing

it doesn't hurt because hes an old old friend it just makes me realise how grimy people truly are sad thing is hes actually stalked her sister out of fear of losing her but turns around & does something so grimy.

don't trust people, people don't trust em.

RE: Blaxican
Only two really come to mind that stick with me.

#1. In October of 2010, the transition in my Mom's car broke down. We got rid of the car and asked to borrow mine, to which I said sure.

Over the course of six months, she proceeded to rack up a whopping thirteen tickets on the car; some from speeding, some from Street-cleaning, a few from driving through the FastTrak lane on the bridge despite not having a FastTrak transponder... all in all the tickets cost a combined 700+ dollars. The car was completely in my name, so the tickets were charged to me.

At the time she was getting off work a couple hours before I did, so when she came home she'd rifle through the mail, find the tickets, and hide them in a drawer in her dresser. She also didn't pay any of them. So over the course of several months, the ticket costs jumped from 700+ dollars to about $1600. Eventually, I found out what was happening after the police had my car towed away to an impound lot. After confronting her about it, she handed me the wad of tickets, as well as the threats from collection agencies and the notices stating that my credit was being downgraded.

When I asked her why she had hid the tickets from me, she said she was afraid I'd have been upset with her (no expression). When I asked her why she didn't just pay the tickets herself when they were only 50-60 bucks each, she shrugged and said that she doesn't pay car tickets.

I paid two hundred bucks to get the car out of the impound lot, and over the course of the last year I managed to pay off all of the tickets. She never offered up a dime.

#2. In my senior year of High School, there was this girl that I had been crushing on for a couple of years. Senior Prom was rolling around the corner, so I decided that I'd ask her to go with me. My parents agreed to rent a limo for us and our friends, and they would also pay all of her stuff, hair, clothes, make-up etc. My Mom knew some small not-well-known store in The City that sold prom dresses for super cheap prices.

So I asked this girl to go to Prom with me, and at first she says that she's not sure she could afford to go. I tell her that my parents will pay for all her stuff, and I tell her about the store that sells the dresses, and she says that she probably won't go because she just broke up with her boyfriend and she didn't feel ready to get involved with anyone at that time. I stopped pursuing the matter after that, figuring that she just wasn't too in-to-me.

So Prom comes, I go by myself and skip on the Limo. Sure enough, I'm there for like half an hour before I bump into her and her boyfriend on the dance floor. She asks for the 3-D glasses with the lens' popped out that I was wearing (that was in style in 2009; sue me), and asks if I can take a picture of her wearing them with her man.

To make matters worse, I found out later from a friend of hers that she'd bought the prom dress that she'd worn to the event from the store that I'd told her about.

- - -

The first event was hurtful because while getting ****ed by some callous woman is one thing, to get ****ed by your own Mother is just unexpected and extra shitty. I watched my Mom destroy my Dad's credit as well as all her boyfriends', but I never would have thought that she could do that to her one and only son.

The second event doesn't mean much to me now, but at the time I was devastated. I was already a socially awkward Jehovah's Witness kid and had self-esteem issues (it took a couple years and every ounce of courage I had to ask her out). It took a long time after that before I felt comfortable enough to ask women out.

I'm unapologetically a chauvinist now, though. Yay for being jaded.

dadudemon
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

#1. In October of 2010, the transition in my Mom's car broke down. We got rid of the car and asked to borrow mine, to which I said sure.

Over the course of six months, she proceeded to rack up a whopping thirteen tickets on the car; some from speeding, some from Street-cleaning, a few from driving through the FastTrak lane on the bridge despite not having a FastTrak transponder... all in all the tickets cost a combined 700+ dollars. The car was completely in my name, so the tickets were charged to me.

At the time she was getting off work a couple hours before I did, so when she came home she'd rifle through the mail, find the tickets, and hide them in a drawer in her dresser. She also didn't pay any of them. So over the course of several months, the ticket costs jumped from 700+ dollars to about $1600. Eventually, I found out what was happening after the police had my car towed away to an impound lot. After confronting her about it, she handed me the wad of tickets, as well as the threats from collection agencies and the notices stating that my credit was being downgraded.

When I asked her why she had hid the tickets from me, she said she was afraid I'd have been upset with her (no expression). When I asked her why she didn't just pay the tickets herself when they were only 50-60 bucks each, she shrugged and said that she doesn't pay car tickets.

I paid two hundred bucks to get the car out of the impound lot, and over the course of the last year I managed to pay off all of the tickets. She never offered up a dime.

#2. In my senior year of High School, there was this girl that I had been crushing on for a couple of years. Senior Prom was rolling around the corner, so I decided that I'd ask her to go with me. My parents agreed to rent a limo for us and our friends, and they would also pay all of her stuff, hair, clothes, make-up etc. My Mom knew some small not-well-known store in The City that sold prom dresses for super cheap prices.

So I asked this girl to go to Prom with me, and at first she says that she's not sure she could afford to go. I tell her that my parents will pay for all her stuff, and I tell her about the store that sells the dresses, and she says that she probably won't go because she just broke up with her boyfriend and she didn't feel ready to get involved with anyone at that time. I stopped pursuing the matter after that, figuring that she just wasn't too in-to-me.

So Prom comes, I go by myself and skip on the Limo. Sure enough, I'm there for like half an hour before I bump into her and her boyfriend on the dance floor. She asks for the 3-D glasses with the lens' popped out that I was wearing (that was in style in 2009; sue me), and asks if I can take a picture of her wearing them with her man.

To make matters worse, I found out later from a friend of hers that she'd bought the prom dress that she'd worn to the event from the store that I'd told her about.

- - -

The first event was hurtful because while getting ****ed by some callous woman is one thing, to get ****ed by your own Mother is just unexpected and extra shitty. I watched my Mom destroy my Dad's credit as well as all her boyfriends', but I never would have thought that she could do that to her one and only son.

The second event doesn't mean much to me now, but at the time I was devastated. I was already a socially awkward Jehovah's Witness kid and had self-esteem issues (it took a couple years and every ounce of courage I had to ask her out). It took a long time after that before I felt comfortable enough to ask women out.

Your life is far more interesting than mine. You also tell stories well.

blesson
break up

Mr Parker

wow thats some serious $hit right there.I had no idea that ever happened to you. eek!

I wont even be able to come close to that but here it goes. its for sure the most hurtful thing anybody has ever done to me.My best friend for over 20 years,THOUGHT he was my best friend anyways.

Dont want to go into the exact details about it but lets just say that he
made up a lie to me telling me something convincing me with his lie was true.It was a lie that if it had been true,would have changed my life forever and turned my life around.I would be rich if this lie turned out to be true and not the poor broke sap that I am who can just barely keep his head above water all the time.

I had told him many times before in the past that if he IS going to lie to people,at least dont lie to ME.But he ignored me and kept on lying to me and his latest lie really crossed the line this time and i had to make probably the most difficult decision in my life i ever had to make and that was to break off my friendship with him.

Because like i said,he was not only my friend,but my best frind in my life I had cherished as a friend for over 20 years.I should have broke off my friendship with him a long time ago since he kept lying to me about things after i asked him not to but I was unwise and i did not.

after consulting with other friends of mine, i made the decison to finally cut ties with him after listening to them say what THEY would have done.Hearing them say that it made my decision all the more easier because I knew i was doing the right thing after that.

The thing that hacked me off about it is his behaviour afterwards when he finally confessed to me i wasnt going to be rich like I always dreamed.i mean imiagine someone convincing you that your finally going to be rich for ther first time in your life and not poor anymore cause of something they tell you that convinces you its the truth and they let the lie go on to you for over a year and then they tell you they have been lying to you all this time?

and yet the hypocrite after i tell him this co worker of mine lied to me at work,he says I should not be friends with him but I should remain friends with HIM though even though his lie was far more serious than my coworkers was. mad

and then he has the audacity to tell me that he is sorry and he values my friendship even though he KNOWS that if he did the same thing he did to to me in front of the supreme court that that he would go to jail fo that crime.

at least the guy at work who lied to me,it did not affect me whatsoever.His lie was something that affected my life and my future and then he has the audacity to tell me that he will take me on a trip for free that summer because of that.thats not going to take away the hurt and pain that I felt from him betratying me like that.

he could take me on vacations for free around the country everywhere for the rest of his life but none of that would make up for it.None of those free vacations is going to make me get rich like he was convincing me I was going to be because of his lie he told me that would turn my life around.

again,imiagine how YOU all would feel if someone who claimed he was your best friend for over 20 years stabbed you in the back and betrayed you like that.

The guy basically said the f word to me saying" f you,I am going to keep on lying to you." so screw him.Like i said,it was the most painful thing I had to do was break off my friendship with him because I really did consider him to be my best friendI ever knew and it hurt me really bad that he could do such a cruel and terrible thing to me.i would never do something to someone like that even if i did not like that person.

The advise I would give here to people is for someone you know that you catch lying to you about things,dont stay friends with them,they are not being a friend to you by doing so and their not a good person.

This guy is a criminal and he belongs behind bars.It sickens me that he gets to walk the streets scott free and get away with his criminal act he did against me.He is a criminal.

Robtard

- - -

My mother can drive me absolutely insane, but god damn, man. That is some ****ed up shit.

Astner
It ended with a suicide, though I can only be held partially responsible for what happen. But it still makes me cringe.

Lord Lucien
B*tchin.

socool8520
I think the most hurtful thing someone has done to me was by my ex. She was bitter about our break-up, and instead of being an adult, and keeping the resentment between us, she refused to let me see my son for awhile. That hurt a lot.

Shey Tapani
Being a loser in middle-school.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Shey Tapani
Being a loser in middle-school.

But you will get over middle-school.

Addyrew
Really Nice question, but i don't want too give the answer.

Astner
Originally posted by Astner
It ended with a suicide, though I can only be held partially responsible for what happen. But it still makes me cringe.
Just to clarify this since it seems a bit dramatic.

A fat chick I bullied in eight- and ninth grade committed suicide sometime when I was attending high school.

Bardock42

A fat chick I bullied in eight- and ninth grade committed suicide sometime when I was attending high school.

Did you misread the topic of the thread or do you feel her suicide was a most hurtful slight towards your person?

Addyrew
When some one broke my trust then its the most hurt full thing.. and it's happen many time...!!!

Bardock42
are you Salmon Rushdie?

He used to be, but in hiding he's taken the alias Trout Johnson.

Astner
Did you misread the topic of the thread or do you feel her suicide was a most hurtful slight towards your person?
Do I seem like an apathetic monster?

alltoomany
So many people on this board are so selfish

Mindset

- - -

I'm unapologetically a chauvinist now, though. Yay for being jaded. Damn, man...I didn't know you were such a biiiiiitch.

http://2.asset.soup.io/asset/1749/0322_9719.gif

Bardock42
Do I seem like an apathetic monster?

Is that a rhetorical question? ... yes?

Astner
So today when I was walking home from the store after buying a pair of jeans two middle kids asked me if I was "The teacher's best friend." and "The teacher's angel."

So I asked them if they knew how old I was and they answered thirteen. Yeah, that's a decade margin of error right there. If they weren't kids I would've bashed their faces in.

Is that a rhetorical question? ... yes?
You wound me deeply.

Robtard
You do look very young, Astner. Take it as a compliment though, if you continue on your development path as is, you'll look 20 when you're 30; that could be seen a a huge positive.

Astner
You do look very young, Astner. Take it as a compliment though, if you continue on your development path as is, you'll look 20 when you're 30; that could be seen a a huge positive.
Yeah, maybe I could bang high school students when I'm sitting there with my Ph.D. **** no! A friend of mine -- a docent at the Applied Physics department -- is in his forties and looks like he's in his mid twenties. He's cool, but he looks like he's a student.

Nope. I'll better start doing some methamphetamine to help me develop a couple of wrinkles.

jaden101
The worst thing that ever happened to me is this woman I raped gave me crabs.

I don't know what I love more...Rape...or jokes about rape.

Mindset
Originally posted by jaden101
The worst thing that ever happened to me is this woman I raped gave me crabs.

I don't know what I love more...Rape...or jokes about rape. Originally posted by Mindset

http://2.asset.soup.io/asset/1749/0322_9719.gif

crystalmaden
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer

That was harsh!. I think your girlfriend got really jealous?

TheGodKiller

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8c7buVM4o1qjrfrf.gif

On a sidenote: it probably was the latter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.