Whitebeard Pirates VS Tobi/Kabuto Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Big Man
The Whitebeard Pirates

VS

Post-Rinnegan Tobi (aka fake Madara) and his 100,000 zetsu clones
Kabuto (in Kabutimaru form) and his Edo Tessie army

Battle takes place at Konoha, 1 week prep for both sides but they have no knowledge of each other abilities

TheAuraAngel
Well....The Edo Tensei guys can't die. And no one on the Whitebeard side can steal souls...so I'm assuming that is turned off.

If Tobi can BFR Whitebeard, it would give Akatsuki the advantage easily. And Akatsuki has the number advantage.

I'll say Akatsuki for now. Can change my mind later.

Nephthys
I don't know if the pirates have the man-power to do this. Granted the zetsu clones are pure chaff and Whitebeard could solo them with some Haki and Quake-punches, but some of the Edo Tensei guys have some powerful attacks and they don't go down so easy. Though now that I think about it:

TEH BIG GUNS:

Itachi: Itachi does have some powerful attacks, and his genjutsu is pretty awesome but I don't think it's something no-one can handle.

Nagato: Chibaku Tensei is one hell of a powerful attack, but Whitebeard could smash it with his Quake-powers. Shinra Tensei is the real powerhouse technique that I can see ****ing lots of shit up. I don't think the pirates have a counter beyond killing Nagato quickly. Which they can't because he's an Edo Tensei zombie. no expression

Deidara: Likewise they don't have anything to counter C4 or C0, both of which are enormously destructive and could pretty much solo the entire pirates if he gets them off. Although Manda tanked C0 so I bet a few of the WB crew could as well.

Madara: Meteorite Technique. But Whitebeard could deal with them the same way he would with Chibaku Tensei. Wouldn't stop all the rock from falling and ****ing shit up though.

That said, Whitebeard and Ace also have enormous power respectively:

hYvtBr-8Q-U

http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/images/5/5d/Banaro_boom.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xjuWSzELZfs/TP70p0JzszI/AAAAAAAABXI/D0pn946Qb6c/s1600/OP575_08_09.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091119044417/onepiece/images/archive/c/c3/20101101012505!Gura_Gura_Island_Quake.PNG

Q99
Tobi himself with his 6 paths is a pretty big threat as well.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't know if the pirates have the man-power to do this. Granted the zetsu clones are pure chaff and Whitebeard could solo them with some Haki and Quake-punches,

The whole point of them is just to tie people up.

Also they can try their assassination thing- grab someone, fall down, stab later. Inflict some attrition on more minor whitebeards.

Nephthys
Oh yeah, thought that was Pre-Rinnengan for a moment. Yeah, stomp.

TheAuraAngel
I was thinking this was Tobi without the Paths and Bijuu. That would just be spite.

Completely forgot about Deidara and C4 though. He'll wreck their shit.

Wonder if the Marine Forces would be a better match up.

Nephthys
Though IDK how they'll bring Marco or Ace down. Genjutsu maybe.

TheAuraAngel
The irony: Kisame of all the fighters is not there. haermm

I assume they'll either be sealed via something like Itachi's sword or Tobi BFR's them. Genjutsu would be used to make an opening.

Oh shit! Kinkaku and Ginkaku can end this pretty darn quickly. Henge, go around touching characters with the rope, free the souls, and then Tobi BFR's Whitebeard. Everyone yells "Pops!" and they're sealed.

Nephthys
I was going to include Kisame on my list but I realised that he wasn't technically included. He would wreck the DF-users shit.

I guess but I doubt either Itachi or Tobi are fast enough.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku suck. They'd get ripped apart.

TheAuraAngel
Indeed.

Hmmm....Amaterasu might work on Ace maybe? Fire that burns fire and all...

I know. Was a joke. The Whitebeards are at a disadvantage in a few ways. We know there are a ton of commanders, we just don't know how strong they are. Jozu, Vista, Ace, and Marco are really the only ones that stand out.

Is this including the allies at Marineford? Like ****ing Oars Jr? o.O

Nephthys
I doubt Amaterasu would work. Sasuke was keeping it back with his fireball. TBH Amaterasu has a pretty shit record.

I assume Oars Jr is there. Though I don't know how much of a factor he'll be. Given how Pain was able to ragdoll all the toad warriors I think Nagato could do the same. Oars Jr isn't that much bigger than them iirc.

TheAuraAngel
Eh? He wasn't really. Amaterasu completely consumed his Katon. It's called the Fire that can burn Fire. I was just musing it as a possiblity of getting around the Logia hax.

True. And aside from him, the only ally I recall much about was Squard. And he was about as unimpressive as they come.

The only real advantage the Whitebeard pirates have are guns. They're pretty outclassed. Well, no one on the field has as much destructive power as Whitebeard unless Tobi really does have his Bijuu. And since this is being planned with no prep, no sea warfare, the Akatsuki team has the advantage.

Bentley
The pirates speed blitz the crap out of them.

The Big Man
Akatsuki own this easily, and apparently the words "Genjutsu" "Amaterasu" and "Susanoo" do not exist in the One Piece fanboy's dictionary

The Big Man
I doubt Amaterasu would work. Sasuke was keeping it back with his fireball. TBH Amaterasu has a pretty shit record.

I assume Oars Jr is there. Though I don't know how much of a factor he'll be. Given how Pain was able to ragdoll all the toad warriors I think Nagato could do the same. Oars Jr isn't that much bigger than them iirc.

Dude ,amaterasu can burn anything (including fire) and it keeps burning until it completely burns it's target (Raikage had to cut his own hand off to avoid being completely burnt)

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by The Big Man
Akatsuki own this easily, and apparently the words "Genjutsu" "Amaterasu" and "Susanoo" do not exist in the One Piece fanboy's dictionary

If you think it was so easy, why make the thread?

Bentley

They can't use crap because they got speedblitzed before even noticing their defeat. Ooops!

BloodRain
How fast are the Whitebeard pirates?

Demonic Phoenix
Fast enough to blitz Naruto characters. 313

Bentley
Pre-time skip Luffy who is weaker than several of the top WB Pirates surpassed Match 25 speed.

TheAuraAngel
Lesse...Marco, Jozu, Vista, and probably Ace.

These are probably the fastest guys on the Whitebeard side. The rest are more or less irrelevant. We never see them do much.

Nephthys
You forgot Whitebeard himself.

TheAuraAngel
You forgot Whitebeard himself.

He didn't seem very fast. shrug

Bentley
Can we use Teach? He used to be a WB pirate evil face

BloodRain
?

He was slower than Ma15 lasers and pretty sure that no Strawhat besides Gear Luffy hit were anything above base-hypersonic.

The Whitebead pirates would be just at double digits Machs.

...Ok they'd still blitz the Edo's, but their speedsters would blitz the rest of the crew. Though many will cause problems, like Tobi.

Bentley
Who was slower than the lasers? Marshall D. Teach "Black Beard"?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Bentley
Can we use Teach? He used to be a WB pirate evil face

Sure. Not that he had his powers when he was a WB Pirate.

Bentley
He had enough powers to scar Shanks flirt

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
He didn't seem very fast. shrug He was fast enough to be behind Akainu before anyone knew he was there (And when you're twenty ****ing feet tall, that isn't because of stealth). Beyond that, he is easily capable of beating down on fast characters and reacting to them.

I would say Marco is probably the fastest of the Whitebeard Pirates though.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
He was fast enough to be behind Akainu before anyone knew he was there (And when you're twenty ****ing feet tall, that isn't because of stealth). Beyond that, he is easily capable of beating down on fast characters and reacting to them.

I would say Marco is probably the fastest of the Whitebeard Pirates though.

I actually thought it was stealth. I mean, it's hard to predict when a force of nature will strike. But yeah, he does have good reaction time(except for that Squard thing but PIS). Was mainly focusing on movement speed.

Good, means we agree.

The Big Man
If you think it was so easy, why make the thread?
To test exactly how biased this forum's users are, and i'll say they are no better than any other forum

TheAuraAngel
To test exactly how biased this forum's users are, and i'll say they are no better than any other forum

Si. They are biased. Everyone is biased. You yourself sound pretty Naruto biased, even though the only reason the Naruto team will win is because you've stacked the odds against the Pirates. Poor sport.

Bentley

Yeah, it IS biased to have people think their favorites can survive double digit Match speed from fierce and cool pirates with stupid high superhuman strength.

The Big Man
Yeah, it IS biased to have people think their favorites can survive double digit Match speed from fierce and cool pirates with stupid high superhuman strength.

Only for the pirates to later find out that the whole thing was genjutsu and they actually being A**R***d by zetsu clones

Bentley
Only for the pirates to later find out that the whole thing was genjutsu and they actually being A**R***d by zetsu clones

With precog and reflexes beyond those of the genjutsu users they won't get to do anything. Haki also gives you the ability to sense life-force, so no Zetsu clones would trick them.

The Big Man
With precog and reflexes beyond those of the genjutsu users they won't get to do anything. Haki also gives you the ability to sense life-force, so no Zetsu clones would trick them.

That zetsu clone thing was a joke, Besides tobi has a genjutsu which allows him to control people (like he did to the 4th Mizukage) he can just use that on Edward"The man with the power to destroy burger king"Newgate and make him kill his own crew evil face

KingD19
Wouldn't powerful enough Haki negate Genjutsu? Just like ninjas can negate Genjutsu with their own chakra?

Bentley
I see no reason for the abilities to interact to be honest.

That zetsu clone thing was a joke, Besides tobi has a genjutsu which allows him to control people (like he did to the 4th Mizukage) he can just use that on Edward"The man with the power to destroy burger king"Newgate and make him kill his own crew evil face

Team is just lucky Kuma isn't fighting against them, he would just push the chakra out of their bodies stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel
Color of Observation would be able to break out of genjutsu perhaps.

Though only Whitebeard is shown using it of the Whitebeard pirates.

The Big Man
Color of Observation would be able to break out of genjutsu perhaps.

Though only Whitebeard is shown using it of the Whitebeard pirates.
Well then tobi can use it on Portgas D*** Ace and make him fight against daddy

The Big Man
Originally posted by KingD19
Wouldn't powerful enough Haki negate Genjutsu? Just like ninjas can negate Genjutsu with their own chakra?
That is an interesting point you brought up. next i make a Naruto vs OP thread i'm going to throw in that condition.

TheAuraAngel
Marco would be preferable.

Not that we're even sure Tobi still has said technique. He probably doesn't.

The Big Man
I see no reason for the abilities to interact to be honest.

Team is just lucky Kuma isn't fighting against them, he would just push the chakra out of their bodies stick out tongue
Kuma is going to have a hard time "pushing" himself out of tobi's pocket dimmension stick out tongue

The Big Man
Marco would be preferable.

Not that we're even sure Tobi still has said technique. He probably doesn't.
He does, he used it on konan to get info on nagato's body

The Big Man
^and what do you mean by "If tobi still has the technique" ???? i don't know how someone can "lose" a technique while still having the body parts to perform it.

TheAuraAngel
He does, he used it on konan to get info on nagato's body

Which is different from the technique used on Yagura. That technique was undetectable and the strongest genjutsu alive. If Tobi had it during that fight, there would not have been a fight. Konan would have taken him to Nagato regardless.

^and what do you mean by "If tobi still has the technique" ???? i don't know how someone can "lose" a technique while still having the body parts to perform it.

If he has it, why not use it at the Summit to make the Kage give him Bee and Naruto.

The Big Man
Which is different from the technique used on Yagura. That technique was undetectable and the strongest genjutsu alive. If Tobi had it during that fight, there would not have been a fight. Konan would have taken him to Nagato regardless.

If he has it, why not use it at the Summit to make the Kage give him Bee and Naruto.
Silly Rabbit
If he did it so openly everyone would know that the kage are being posesed and one would listen to the kage

TheAuraAngel
How would they know? It's undetectable.

Mind you, the only people he has to use it on are Tsunade and A. The rest can go **** off, the Bijuu aren't their property.

Bentley
Kuma is going to have a hard time "pushing" himself out of tobi's pocket dimmension stick out tongue

Not that Tobi can get Kuma into the hidden dimension, considering Kuma can push Tobi even if he's intangible, because he can push abstract concepts with his ability!

The Big Man
Not that Tobi can get Kuma into the hidden dimension, considering Kuma can push Tobi even if he's intangible, because he can push abstract concepts with his ability!
Intangibility,genjutsu and amaterasu are anything but abstract,but let's keep kuma out of this

The Big Man
How would they know? It's undetectable.

Mind you, the only people he has to use it on are Tsunade and A. The rest can go **** off, the Bijuu aren't their property.
Dude tsunade was not present at the summit,,,And what i meant to say was that people will notice the drastic change in the kages personalities like Raikage going from an uncompromising hardass who wants to kill sasuke at all costs to a softey who will would just give away his brother and the worlds freedom

TheAuraAngel
Dude tsunade was not present at the summit,,,And what i meant to say was that people will notice the drastic change in the kages personalities like Raikage going from an uncompromising hardass who wants to kill sasuke at all costs to a softey who will would just give away his brother and the worlds freedom

Seem to have took them a while to notice the change in Yagura.

The Big Man
Seem to have took them a while to notice the change in Yagura.
maybe yagura was under the jutstu before he became mizukage?

Rikudo sennin
no contest tobi/kabuto like really this isnt even remotly fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.