Naruto vs The Kages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
All 5 Kages at their peak vs current Naruto. They fight on Skaro, on top of the corpses of 15,000 T-Rex's. Some of the T-Rex's are on fire.

TheAuraAngel
Should have made them fight at Punk Hazzard.

4 Kages? Which four? The four that stomped on Sasuke? The 4 Summoned by Kabuto? Answer man! XO

Nephthys
Ah, crap, there are 5 Kages, aren't there. My bad. Fixed.

TheAuraAngel
Ah. Okay.

Naruto rips Gaara in half, eradicates Mei, uses Bijuu Bomb to make Onoki blush, shows Raikage what speed is really about, and eats Tsunade.

Current Naruto is a fairly broken character. It's alright I suppose because Naruto always had the potential to be one.

But hey, that's just me. Maybe someone else has another outcome?

NemeBro
Whitebeard walks into this thread and kills Naruto. big grin

TheAuraAngel
Prove that Whitebeard can kill a person. His showings are pretty poor in that regard. shifty

NemeBro
He killed that Vice-Admiral giant pretty thoroughly.

TheAuraAngel
Really? Thought he just knocked him out. One Piece characters have survived worse.

Not that Vice-Admiral's count as people. Garp, Magellan, and now Smoker are the only ones who matter.

NemeBro
This is not Skypiea son.

Where apparently everyone has at the bare minimum durability to survive blasts that destroy small towns.

TheAuraAngel
Or Eneis Lobby, where the Buster Call killed more time than people. shifty

wakkawakkawakka
It did destroy a whole population in a flashback.

I do wonder exactly why Naruto hasn't been made a jonin yet considering this thread and his back-to-back feats. I mean was it that hard for Tsunade to say "Hey Naruto, your a Jonin now" before sending him to the island with Bee?

TheAuraAngel
That doesn't really matter. One Piece characters lose all super human durability in flashbacks.

Edit: Well...with the exception of Zeff. Fvck, Zeff is awesome. There needs to be a spin off for that guy. Such a badass mother fvcker.

NemeBro
Zeff is indeed pretty badass.

KingD19
Aura's right on that. I mean, Shanks, the guy who fought evenly with a healthy Whitebeard, got his arm bitten off by a SeaKing, really?

TheAuraAngel
When did Shanks do that? o.O

KingD19
Shanks and Whitebeard fought(after Shanks lost his arm). And their blows split the heavens.

And before he lost his arm, he used to duel Mihawk all the time.

And he's a Yonko for god's sake, with enough power and influence to stop the entire Marineford War with a few words...but a giant fish that Luffy can one shot bit his arm off?

TheAuraAngel
I know that but Whitebeard wasn't exactly healthy.

Not calling Shanks weak or anything but a healthy Whitebeard competed with Roger.

KingD19
He wasn't 100% healthy, but he was a lot healthier than when we saw him last.

Bentley
Originally posted by KingD19
Shanks and Whitebeard fought(after Shanks lost his arm). And their blows split the heavens.

And before he lost his arm, he used to duel Mihawk all the time.

And he's a Yonko for god's sake, with enough power and influence to stop the entire Marineford War with a few words...but a giant fish that Luffy can one shot bit his arm off?

Respect Seaking teeth. They can chomp Wolverine's arm off.

Nephthys
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8qOdeYBFNi4/TK6I_DaRH-I/AAAAAAAAADg/AnONVT68WVQ/s1600/F_ck_Yeah__by_IrkenPrincess12.png

Obligatory joke is obligatory.

socool8520
Naruto owns them all. Too fast and too powerful for them to keep up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.