Superman vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Hungry weakened Galactus in separate battles vs

1. Regular Superman

2. Pc Superman

Whose the victor and why?

quanchi112
Galactus, because he's Galactus.

Cogito
Galactus wins both barring extreme high end feats like flying so fast as to cause multiversal destruction and the like

zeel
galactus wins, hes just on a higher level. Supes is not even in the ball park.

Sirius77
No, he's in the "ballpark", but I just don't think that means that he wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
No, he's in the "ballpark", but I just don't think that means that he wins. No, he isn't even in the same zip code.

Diesldude
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, he isn't even in the same zip code.

C'mon, Galactus isn't even in the same multiverse as Superman and you are talking zip codes? LOL

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
C'mon, Galactus isn't even in the same multiverse as Superman and you are talking zip codes? LOL I was trying to be sensitive and didn't want to ruffle any kryptonian feathers.

Diesldude
Originally posted by quanchi112
I was trying to be sensitive and didn't want to ruffle any kryptonian feathers.

Ha! did I detect weakness in the Titan?

cdtm
Superman wins, with ease.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l9qj_FKHG4o/TycXZCxq4YI/AAAAAAAAGyU/_HBfCMOFBWU/s1600/IMG_0001.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
Thing tipping Galactus = Thing doing damage to Galactus?

Galactus wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Thing tipping Galactus = Thing doing damage to Galactus?

Galactus wins.

I couldn't find the scan of Thing knocking him out. stick out tongue

A weak, hungry Galactus has been beaten by less.. If he's weak enough, just about any high herald could give him a fight or KO him, imo.

Sr J-Bieb
A weak hungry Galactus has been beaten by...

Thor cheapshotting him with a Godblast while he's fighting Ego
Strange casting a spell on him while he's worn down from battling the Avengers
Tenebrous and Aegis
His own ship manipulating his energies
Alpha Flight/Quasar/Herc/etc in a dimension where his powers didn't work
And Rachel with the PF when she was written as well... the Phoenix

Clearly all of those are within Superman's power.

Plus, in the scan you posted Galactus ran through the F4 and Surfer knocked himself out trying to hurt Galactus...
He's KO'ed Surfer many times when he was weak. He fought In-Betweener to pretty much a standstill.
He ran through pretty much every major hero when he was close to dying. Beat Ego through raw power, crushed Sphinx with the Ka Stone, and with the power of a planet sized computer.
etc.
All while he was weakened

cdtm
He fought In-Betweener to pretty much a standstill.

Order and Chaos replenished his strength, as they had a vested interest in putting In Betweener in his place.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by cdtm
Order and Chaos replenished his strength, as they had a vested interest in putting In Betweener in his place. scan

Estacado
Great thread.

Uriel005
Anti-Monitor > Weakened Galactus...

zeel
Originally posted by Sirius77
No, he's in the "ballpark", but I just don't think that means that he wins.

keep reaching...............

JakeTheBank
Galactus.

Glad we all agree. thumb up

carver9
Superman wins at least 1/10.

tkitna
Superman wins none

Sirius77
Originally posted by zeel
keep reaching...............

How am I reaching?

So you're saying that almost destroying a universe by moving fast isn't in the same ball park?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9

You have improved. smile

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Who are you and what have you done to carver?haw-som

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You have improved. smile His hate for all things in Marvel not Hulk or Wolverine is conflicting with his hate for all things Superman and DC.

Carver hates Superman more than DC. And he hates DC more than anything from Marvel. Then he hates Marvel more than he loves Hulk and Wolverine.

Such a deep character.

cdtm
scan

Looks like that never happened...

Maybe I'm thinking of another story.

Still, he looked at least moderately fed, or "average", after the Elders were driven out of him. Nothing about him starving to death.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by cdtm
Looks like that never happened...

Maybe I'm thinking of another story.

Still, he looked at least moderately fed, or "average", after the Elders were driven out of him. Nothing about him starving to death. He was hungry right after eating the Elders. He asked Nova to go find him a planet. When she came back he was Terri Schiavo'ing on the floor.

JakeTheBank
His hate for all things in Marvel not Hulk or Wolverine is conflicting with his hate for all things Superman and DC.

Carver hates Superman more than DC. And he hates DC more than anything from Marvel. Then he hates Marvel more than he loves Hulk and Wolverine.

Such a deep character.

Because he's the debater KMC deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll mock him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a fanboy, a misinformed poster. A troll knight.

Nihilist
His hate for all things in Marvel not Hulk or Wolverine is conflicting with his hate for all things Superman and DC.

Such a deep character. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Because he's the debater KMC deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll mock him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a fanboy, a misinformed poster. A troll knight.

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud

You're laughin a lil to hard buddy.

Sirius77
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

A "troll knight". You should write a novel lol.

gogogadgetgo
The Surfer and BRB were protecting a very weakend and very hungry Galactus from a bunch of star cruisers or something coz the little ships could probably kill Galactus.

Surely at that weakend and hungry state, any herald worth a damn could win.

DTM
As a huge Galactus fan, I have to say he should get beaten by PC Superman is hes hungry and weak, though even in that state he would beat regular Superman handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.