Darth Malgus & Count Dooku vs Mace Windu & Qui Gon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Battle takes place on Geonosis and anything goes. Who wins?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by bayhunter12
Battle takes place on Geonosis and anything goes. Who wins? Times have changed, and we've often rewound the clock, since the Puritans got the shock, when they landed on Plymouth Rock.

If, today, any shock they should try to stem, instead of landing on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock would land on them.

Stealth Moose
Windu and Qui-Gon lose after a pitched battle.

bayhunter12
I believe it depends heavily on how long Qui Gon can hold out against malgus.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by bayhunter12
I believe it depends heavily on how long Qui Gon can hold out against malgus.
You, sir, are correct.
Qui Gon goes down pretty quickly to either Malgus or Dooku.

Team one takes it.

Mizukage Yoda
Malgus and Tyranus are virtual equals in my opinion. Qui-Gon is the weak link here.

axel_jovan
^ Yeah. But I'd also imagine that Dooku is a more refined swordsman.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by axel_jovan
^ Yeah. But I'd also imagine that Dooku is a more refined swordsman.

Right but we've seen how Qui-Gon fares against a younger physically superior combatant. And Malgus is way more aggressive than Darth Maul.
Although Windu is Malgus' worse nightmare.

S_W_LeGenD
The duo of Darth Malgus & Count Dooku has advantage.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The duo of Darth Malgus & Count Dooku has advantage. Out of curiousity, if this were Palpatine & Dooku vs. Windu & Qui-Gon, would you have even bothered posting?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Out of curiousity, if this were Palpatine & Dooku vs. Windu & Qui-Gon, would you have even bothered posting?
Yes. I actually like Palpatine.

My answer is same for the duo you proposed; the duo of Palpatine & Dooku have advantage.

Qui-Gon is the weak link once again.

viddy9
Hmm, Mace would get owned by Dooku in the end, and Qui Gon is a weak link so he'd get killed by both. Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.