Would you date a friends ex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Let's say you had a friend. What would you set as the guidelines for yourself to date or not date the girl.

Assuming she's attractive you both dig each other etc. would you stop yourself and if so to what extent

rudester
I would say no if its a friend that is worth holding on too. If you see the world in this one girl then yes but if its because she is pretty and she flirts with you and she might sleep with you then NO! Remember there are many girls in the world that are prettybut when you meet the right girl you will know, and if that means she just happens to be your friends ex then go for it.

BrainsandBeauty
wellll since im a girl i think that it would so totally wrong to do that....just sayin

Digi
What's the angle here, rotiart? Looking for actual advice, testing out icebreakers in pickup situations?

you get thorns
Never.

StarCraft2
hell no.. knowing that my friend tells me their bedroom games in graphic detail... my friend cums in her mouth.. I wouldnt date her cuz of that.

rudester
dude ur nasty man...lol yet funny yet funny...

(what i said before, a girls a girl, unless your in deep love with her then find another one)

Barker
I'm forever alone and even I wouldn't pick up a friend's sloppy seconds.

Thoren
haermm2

Cyner
I wouldn't date a friend's ex...

but I would date an ex's sister!

rotiart
Not so much an ice breaker. I already broke that rule with two different girls just cause of their hotness. And yet this third girl who I like more on a I would date long term and same vice versa.... We both didn't date each other because I said no at first. Shes okay but as i got to know her she became so pretty, more so than even the other girls.. You know? But then later I realized how great she is and she ended up with another guy.. And now I got with a girl. And the spark is still there.

We both barely see each other anymore cause both out bf/gf started seeing it too.

silver_tears
Probably, but I have loose morals shrug

rotiart
Oh and I'm not saying I would do it now. But because I know what our feelings are for each other and it's not just physical.... I have to wonder what the forums consensus is on stuff like this that's all my little DIGI mon. ;-)

jinXed by JaNx
depends how my friend felt about it and also the severity of attraction i had for the woman.

§P0oONY
Depends on the friend, the girl and the way their relationship ended.

If they had an amicable split, and your friend is okay with you dating them, then go for it. (And I mean really okay with it, not them saying they're okay with it to stop you feeling bad.)

Ax3l
Originally posted by silver_tears
Probably, but I have loose morals shrug

Dave_97
i feel like this thread is about me.

i date everyone within a group of friends. im THAT guy.

amity75
I've done it, and apart from looking at her pussy and thinking "Wow, that's the view Mark saw", I had a thoroughly awesome time.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by StarCraft2
hell no.. knowing that my friend tells me their bedroom games in graphic detail... my friend cums in her mouth.. I wouldnt date her cuz of that.

Well cum in yer friend's mouth & call it even. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.