Superman One Million vs The whole Nova Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Superman One Millilion from the 853rd Century. What was said of him goes Faster than a speeding tachyon, more powerful than the gravitational pull of a collapsing star, able to leap from world to world in a single bound.

This Superman enters the the 616 Universe having his powers intact. The Nova Corps sees him as a threat. Will they be able to stop him?

gogogadgetgo
yes

Sirius77
How many of them are there, and how powerful are they compared with an average gl?

abhilegend
No.

Q99
Originally posted by Sirius77
How many of them are there, and how powerful are they compared with an average gl?

500, and they're less powerful than an average GL. Only the Nova Prime is herald-level.

That said, at one point they did officially have Ego the Living Planet as a base if we want to start using loopholes smile

basilisk
Probably not. Worldmind would have to come up with something good.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Q99
500, and they're less powerful than an average GL. Only the Nova Prime is herald-level.

That said, at one point they did officially have Ego the Living Planet as a base if we want to start using loopholes smile

Oh, okay, well in that case, I don't see them doing anything to 1million. Too many powers on too high a level imo.

dmills
The Nova corps- who have had their planet raped more times then I care to remember vs a dude that (supposedly) moves star systems with his mind... Hmmm.

Sirius77
Actually, it was a galaxy.

JakeTheBank
I thought Superman One Million clearly stated that not even he could push back a galaxy?

Sirius77
I'll have to check, because I clearly remember him using force vision to hold back a stray galaxy or some ridiculousness.

Sirius77
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I thought Superman One Million clearly stated that not even he could push back a galaxy?

Just read it again, he was initially pushing the two galaxies apart with force vision, but weakened and was unable to sustain it. Then Titano one million came out of nowhere (well, not "nowhere", because iirc, one of the galaxies was his, but it's been a while), and helped him. I'll leaf through it again when I get the chance though.

Stoic
No they would not be able to stop him.

gogogadgetgo
still yes

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by ezio
and still you are dumb, the nova corps are all metas with 1 herald on their team, i million will literally destroy their entire planet with his breath which can destroy giant stars Lol

yeah yeah, blah blah blah, Nova corps still wins.

Cogito
You could debate the galaxy feat all day, but IMO regardless 1M wins this.

JakeTheBank
the old double standard jack that claims he is fair and knows dc too but is clearly biased towards marvel and thor

first of all the galaxy was charging with all its mass and speed so if he could fight back a rushing galaxy even for some time that is still a proof he can easily move a standing galaxy.

second of all superman 1 million WAS fighting it off for a while as we see between the pannel where he starts holding it we got plenty fights and things happening until we return back to 1 million and see that during all that time he was holding back the galaxy but he needed a little help to stop it dead cold.

third of all he was depowered, before he left the JLA Tower he stated that he is going to depower because he will be away from the super sun, then when he strugle against the galaxy he is stating " i must not weaken" which means during his feat he was getting weaker and depowered

to conclude this a depowered superman 1 million fought off an entire charging galaxy = a full power superman 1 million can easily move and toy with an averege no charging galaxy

jack i find it amusing that you only use context when it apply thor but you seem to ignore context with other characters

Who's Jack?

Cogito
you meant 1 Million Curb Stomps them

No, I'm pretty sure I meant what I said. no expression

JakeTheBank
my nickname for you

Howzabout "Supreme Overlord of Planet Earth" instead?

abhilegend
Howzabout "Supreme Overlord of Planet Earth" instead?
Meh, I like jack more.

ezio

JakeTheBank
howzabout "supreme overlord of asgard" instead?

That's a given.

abhilegend
That's a given.
So you've only one eye.ermm

biscuits

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
So you've only one eye.ermm

biscuits

Rune King edition, brah. I don't need no stinkin' eyes.

JakeTheBank
i always wanted to see if i can use eye holes as a vagina

You flatterer, you.

abhilegend
Rune King edition, brah. I don't need no stinkin' eyes.
hysterical2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.